Polish anons:

I am a black, christian man and a EU citizen, I have made a fair bit of money in the last few years and I would like to settle down somewhere, where the cost of living isn't as high as in other counties. I was thinking about Poland. It's now pretty westernized and I figure I could get by with just English. What's stopping me from getting a Polish wife and settling down in Poland? Your women would love me since I'm rich and exotic.

Attached: POlish-black friendship.jpg (602x779, 80.03K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

Go for it. Poland loves blacks as long as they're Christian.

Attached: 1659903570799825.jpg (1024x753, 94.78K)

Is it really that simple?

shameless self bump

I agree. From what I heared Poland is the best place for you.

charity

I was thinking either Croatia or Poland

polish women love black men, most of the polish girls i see here are with black men

If you want seething pole subhumans, you need to write Russia in OP.

even though i hate you nigger im going to be as honest as possible

if you want tolerant european countries that wont look at you like a black nigger dont go to czech republic, poland, slovakia or anywhere east of germany because we just hate you and are the most racist in europe

so go to france or great britain or germany shitskin

Poland has nothing to do with those barbarians, they are a proud christian nation, with all the value that come with it.

(You)

But Poland seems pretty cheap user, I would live a comfy life there, and I doubt they would hate a fellow christian.

no, Poland is better for you

you are just wrong we are very xenophobic and have prejudices against gypsies and ANYONE darker than them so youll be having a difficult time outside capital cities i live here in central europe and i can tell you that we are overly racist you can even look up stats showing that more than 80 percent of parents wouldnt want to see their children with niggers

Attached: 1658539163428035.png (500x250, 172.47K)

But how do you justify that with your christian faith, aren't all people created equal in gods eyes?

ITT a bunch of cowards that won’t tell the shitskin to go build Wakanda in Africa.

Hmm, with this kind of attitude, the afterlife wont be exactly paradise. God loves all of his creations.

Fuck fok, nigger.

Attached: 1659409465837379.jpg (480x480, 29.48K)

you too, user

We are poor fucks with Balkan mentality, go to Poland, they have booming economy and superior MITTELEUROPA mentality.

not niggers
niggers are the devil and are not human its just a different breed of monkey that will make ur children into mutts
kys nigger stupid monkey

Attached: 1658536741894540.gif (850x850, 376.63K)

No eternal paradise for you, I guess.

Ups, lmao

even if there was heaven niggers wouldnt be granted entry
if god would allow niggers in heaven he can get raped by brown shitskins and deserves anus prolapse

Oh is that how you sleep at night?