I guess it's time to bomb Serbistan again

I guess it's time to bomb Serbistan again.

Attached: file.png (546x740, 444.83K)

I hope this doesn't end like the last time Russia gave military assistance to Serbia

They were to late for that…

Looks like Russia won big time. West cuck got weakened by shitskins. Fuck you lel

Can't Serbia build their own bases? What do they need Russia for?

With military bases comes plenty of russian cum.

They all seem scared of Russia/China/Serbia for some reason... And honestly, Serbia is not even a threat like the first two, we're a joke to NATO/USA.

Attached: can_i_have_another_candy.png (420x354, 141.8K)

Serbian elite has a lot more to gain from EU bribes, why the fuck would they be so dumb to let go of those?

Kosovo is an even faker country than Taiwan or Ukraine.

your country is one big US army base, kumpel

Because EU has no more money.
Russians pay bribes in gas and oil.

Serbia is a sovereign state and can do as it pleases. They should allow Republika Sprska to join.

You surely need to be gassed.

Insurance that it doesnt get bombed again by nato, i think. just like camp bondsteel is insurance for kosovo that it doesn't get bombed again by serbs.

Used to be, but nowadays we really don't need them, nor especially want them, dude.

for the next twelve months at worst

t. catholic serb who's about freeze to death obeying his masters, just like his grandpa before him

Attached: 1489342238670.png (1027x865, 439.76K)

Cope. We WILL remain at Ramstein and we WILL continue to dick down the local schlampe, hans. And there is NOTHING you will do about it.

You mean your trannies will continue to get dicked down by the local Turks? If you're into that...

Attached: hehehe.gif (350x434, 309.03K)

nah, we're taking the entire Bosnia and Herzegovina with us, Montenegro too

Not going to happen. Serbia is landlocked and closed by NATO

NOOOOO ONLY USA CAN BUILD BASES ALL OVER THE WORK

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-5231363751.jpg (2048x1348, 179.77K)

This is what I find hilarious. We are always mentiond with these 2 like we are on par. China and Russia rival US while we are fucking zimbabve. Like saying US and Madagaskar are bla bla bla... it pretty much means just the big one.

>to be gassed
we will, in winter, while you will freeze, dario