Reminder, these are the people who got the vaccine and told you their medicine doesn't work unless you get yours

Reminder, these are the people who got the vaccine and told you their medicine doesn't work unless you get yours.

twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/status/1556409985252442112

Attached: vax.jpg (891x558, 77.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Future generations are going to look back at this period in disgust and shame at how low humanity can fall

The beauty is we get to call these faggots out till they are dead.

I have to pinch myself when I'm outside and see the normies and realise how much of an NPC everyone is, the past 2 years really opened my eyes. Literally dumb fucking cattle lol, makes sense why the elite exist and can get away with what they want.

Lol no they won't.
1 what future?
2 have a conversation with a 12y old today you will literally see he/she/it just talks in propaganda

I wore a mask when required and kept my distant from people when possible. Not a big deal.

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

Read the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

Fuck vaxxies

I got two shots of Moderna. What’s the big deal?

You’ll find out in the next decade like everyone else faggot

> Future generations are going to look back at this period in disgust and shame at how low humanity can fall
Future generations will be programmed to blame the unvaxxed

Haha ok. It was upon the first shot over a year ago, then it was upon the second shot…then it was within weeks of the second shot…then months…then it was “in the fall” (red deer)…then it was “within two years”. Now it’s next decade? I’m cool with this progression.

2weeks to flatten the curve, right? Did I read that correctly?

Not even sure what that’s supposed to mean. My government never said anything about two weeks or flattening curves. And even if they did, I don’t cling to everything they said, because their predictions are just as ridiculous as you nuts. I didn’t think the pandemic would end in two weeks or two months so I got the vaccine when it was available.

Its a real shame, friends who I imagined were independent thinkers tyrned out to be afraid of being cast out of the herd.

Did you feel you really needed it? It was your choice, I didn't get any as I had this covid in march 20 and it was nothing to have a vaccine for imho.

Hard to say. I got COVID a year after my second shot. It wasn’t a big deal but I was sick for a few days. My girlfriend has been vaccinated a month prior and she didn’t get hit at all despite staying by me every day when I was sick. So I think the vaccine helped her and maybe made it easier on me. But by the time I got sick it was Omicron so it was the weak shit anyway. I’d probably feel way different if I got that COVID 1.0 shit.

There is no future generations.

What was that, you didn't trust the plan? You didn't trust in the 2 additional shots and the 2 week allotted time period to curb the spread, I'm reading what you are saying correctly, yes?

You didn't fuck two additional hookers, am I getting to the forefront of what you are implying?

I had the first one, and again last month I had the weaker one and there wasn't a huge difference between them in my case.
2nd time around no cough was about the only thing I really noticed.

an optimist I see

I know you are really invested in this, but I’m not, and I’m not interested.

Either way, no refunds.

Attached: 1650521334133.png (598x1031, 140.95K)

delusional, unless you are talking about a small minority in the future.

None whatsoever!

hate to tell you, but this is the golden age comparatively

>Future generations

Attached: 9304A2A0-5116-4BB6-A322-9FE25C0D28FA.jpg (480x360, 15.27K)

> So I think the vaccine helped her and maybe made it easier on me.
Doubtful. Same story my my wife but neither of us are vaccinated. I never caught it from here. Studies show that 30-40% of people exposed to Covid never develop symptoms or antibodies. They have zero reaction. No evidence the vaccine helped.

future generations will be 10000x more pozzed than ours, how do you not understand this?

Attached: No Refunds Solo.png (1665x1471, 1.62M)