Guns are for stupid people

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: 22lrzip.jpg (700x453, 62.27K)

youre a pussy
read the 2nd amendment
and self defense.
also youre a faggot

>America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of niggers
ftfy

Agreed. I was going to buy a gun this week for the first time but I'm leaning towards a drone and homemade grenades that I keep seeing Ukrainians drop on Russian heads. Seems alot more effective.

Attached: 1609409243002.webm (398x224, 1.47M)

I didn't read that wall of text, but here's your answer:

>USA has noggers

Attached: 1658000126053.jpg (750x734, 87.73K)

This is the worst bait thread I’ve seen in a while OP.
You’ve got to at least try

Fpbp

Attached: Justified.webm (640x480, 993.36K)

>So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?
Because it triggers you to be unable to write cohesive English

>Guns are for stupid people
Yeah, my drunk dad and brother were out feeding peanuts to bears at a resort. Cheap resort, nothing fancy. But my sister called me up crying over it even though I was 250miles away. The local shops were all out of bear spray.
The bears are probably used to it, but a good sized caliber gun would've been a good backup. I told those morons to bring guns and buy bear spray locally, as in here before they went.

>HUUURRR DURRRRR N-Words bad! /s
>Totally ignores socio-economic factors and over policing of neighborhoods
Yikes, it's like you didn't even attempt to hide your racism

Attached: dba8e36.png (1080x1156, 890.53K)

Letting public have weapons such as assault rifles is a ‘natural stockpile’ which under martial law can be seized and redistributed to men of fighting age during an invasion of the US.

You should know this.
Why don’t you know this?

THEY ARENT 4CHANNERS U DUMB NIGGERS THEY ARE ALL KIKES THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN YOU IDIOTS JUST DONT READ THIS BOARD ENOUGH............ ALL THOSE SHITS ARE STAGED AND BLAMED ON WHITES............

Just write that Guns are for Blacks and removing guns Will control blacks.

No one gives a fuck what some kike rat thinks. Fuck off faggot

>niggers do crime because there's too many cops patrolling everywhere

r

The OP is one of the manipulative GROOMERS behind the current spate of gun grabbers doing “motiveless” mass murders (their is no such thing as a motiveless murder - the media is a lying machine)

Attached: 054CF8C6-5F1D-4191-8D31-4223438E3663.jpg (750x1024, 56.13K)

Is that essay of a meme seriously implying that a statistically-significant number of white people are getting away with MURDER? That's retarded even by reddit standards.

>is one of
There was meant to be a ? behind that.

> Guns are for stupid people
Stupid people with high IQs. OP clearly isn’t an American

This is a pointless thread because 2A is effectively a religion nowadays. Americans broadly agree that guns needs to be more regulated, but the loud minority will always sabotage that

Attached: b6cb87b4-V2.jpg (640x320, 92.47K)

>>Inb4 your a pussy
niggers
>>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment
niggers
>>Inb4 but what about muh self defence
niggers

you are a faggot. nigger lover. leftist. please kill yourself immediately

Is this ironic?

>chair force
>hates guns
Seems about right

>because of guns
It's because we have a soul poisoning problem. Yes, OP is "trolling"

OP is a dumb nigger that couldnt even tell 9mm from 10mm herbs im out faggits

Attached: AbortionControl.jpg (1242x1559, 302.08K)

Stalepasta.
You tards will reply to anything.
In other news, ignoring OP's nigger faggot pasta, how are euroanons doing? Any nice finds lately?

>2A is effectively a religion
that would be pretty cool. like the v8 and gas cult of mad max furry. I want to worship big caliber statues.

this

Attached: gun-murder-correlation.jpg (1281x541, 132.01K)

i am willing to pray to a ma duece
what else idk id have to touch and smell it first

You've been posting this shit every day for the better part of a week.

Stop engaging with this bullshit.

>Haha chair force lel
You clearly don't know how deadly I am, kid

Contrary to what some other douchebags think, the Air Force is usually first into the country, dropping bombs to take out strategic targets like communications and radar.

Sure, some of us sit behind a desk, but we are part of the mission to support the planes. Planes like the F-22, the most advanced fighter in the world. Capable of shooting down half a dozen F/A-18s without ever being detected on radar. Or the SR-71, the world record holder for the fastest aircraft on earth. Or, the A-10 warthog, a plane designed to hunt and kill tanks. And we can't forget the B-2, an aircraft that has a 179 foot wing span and can carry 50,000 lbs of payload weighing a full 171 tons that has a radar cross-section of a humming bird.

Airmen have it good because the Air Force spends way more money on quality of life for its people than any other service. As a result they have a much higher retention rate and troop morale. All of the services in the military have their strengths, the Air force rules the skys, and we have yet to be challenged.

You better not act tough around me or you will seriously regret it

Attached: images (20).jpg (480x640, 22.37K)

OP are you a nigger, pedophile or a nigger pedophile? Thanks President Joe Biden. By the way would you like to have sex with me and General Milley patriot?

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

>1pid
nice copypasta
all fields
>CAPTCHA 0NSAN

The only religion these days is the tranny church.

Pussy tranny found.

Attached: jean.jpg (124x91, 1.88K)

>They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.
No, they meant that the public should be armed with the same weapons available to the gov't. If you actually read the Constitution and interpret it like a lawyer would, that's what the authors wrote it to mean.

It has nothing to do with the military.
It has nothing to do with "highly lethal" (versus "less lethal" (?))
It has to do with the fact that you're a dumb fuck. You're not even posting from an American IP so why should you care? STFU and go do some Catalonian shit.

next thread.

C U Next Tuesday

Mr. President. OP is also going through transition and keeps his dick in a jar by this bed to suck on. We have our eyes on him. Your obedient servant. General Milley.

Attached: 1649903376203s.jpg (250x208, 7.35K)