Nice beer lads
>ukcolumn.org

Attached: best.png (225x225, 11.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/emmerdale-actor-sam-gannon-dies-suddenly-aged-31-12668334
jstor.org/stable/44486239
pinknews.co.uk/2022/08/08/queer-britian-lgbtq-muslim-exhibition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got the taste I'm looking for in my future homebrew, bitter, old like, reminds me of pine trees

Alright lads?

Attached: slagsquish.png (1012x1024, 893.09K)

And another one...

>Emmerdale actor Sam Gannon dies suddenly aged 31

news.sky.com/story/emmerdale-actor-sam-gannon-dies-suddenly-aged-31-12668334

3.8% I would rather drink root beer.

Get some real beer and come back for a second try.

Attached: Unibroue-4-bouteilles[1].png (611x473, 104.32K)

climate change claims another victim

I think you'd rather drink wine or Moroccan cum, Frog

That canadian shit is ok, I get the cork top bottles

reminder: Sunak is the globalists choice, expect an upset. Truss might slip in the bath and shoot herself twice in the back of the head. screen cap this

Attached: 444444.png (905x762, 746.59K)

>excess deaths
what's going on here then?

Attached: grgr.png (718x618, 41.07K)

>Get some real bier
>implying a Frenchman would know real beer

Attached: biere-blonde-bellerose-33cl-350x350_jpg_(www.thedrinksbusiness.com).png (350x350, 95.62K)

Vax and the fact the NHS is now blocked up completely through a combination of doctors being on holiday, not being to discharge patients because the care system is in chaos after 200,000 quit because of the vaccine mandate.

Don't get ill for the next 3 years is the best thing, hopefully winter will finish it off.

Wine is also good, at least I'm not drinking piss water like you britbongs.

Yeah, the cork tops are great. There are better beers, but I was lazy and was the first that came to mind.

>implying I'm French just because I don't memeflag

>>implying a Frenchman would know real beer

Attached: file.png (960x605, 715.93K)

Dealing with niggers part 1:
>wog:
reeee you have whitey privielgee !!!!
>boomer:
I worked hard for everything I have
>wog:
you grew up with privileges over brown people
>boomer:
I didn't grow up with brown people
>wog:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>boomer:
this nation was still white when I grew up
>wog:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>boomer:
we gave wogs everything they have
>wog:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>boomer:
and they still want more. sick of 'em tbqh

>order 2 jeans and trainers off asos
>put in my new address
>goes to my old fucking address
>someones accepted the FUCKING PARCEL

aaaaand thats 70 quid fucking gone, I'm going to legitimately lose it if asos cant gimme fucking stuff back

Let me tell you a couple of three things

Weird how so many houses lived in by foreign nationals keep randomly blowing up

use paypal dipshit

Dealing with niggers part 2:
>wog:
reeee you have whitey privielgee !!!!
>white guy:
such as?
>wog:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jstor.org/stable/44486239

if I've used my card am I just fucked?

Had some eggs on toast with some berries for breakky. Was stuffed back then, but hungry again within 3 hours. I thought that food would last me a little longer, still have lots of work to do before I go to the shops. Where is it going? I just sit down on a chair for hours. How can you get hungry soo quick? My brekky has done me. Fuming I am.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (495x362, 234.41K)

drinking wine over beer, give it up frog
Of course a forrun would gravitate to the fruity kiddies drink thinking it's what men drink
debit? maybe, credit? NO

You're confusing billing with shipping address you dummy. You ain't getting those jeans back now.

At any given time their is someone, somewhere on Any Forums seething about us

Attached: rentfree.png (910x1365, 109.47K)

looks like clown world is over

Attached: 023a922a6cf00f2d.jpg (1222x1341, 417.01K)

He’s done himself there

I remember visiting this town near me to watch an animated movie with some friends when I was very young. I think the movie was called The Prince of Egypt, but I don't remember much of it except for the fact it was animated and was about someone from the Bible. In that same town me and my mum used to go and get my school shoes when I was in primary school. I remember going to the back of the shop with her and sitting down and someone coming with a machine which you can adjust to measure the length of your feet. I thought it was a very specialized career and and a complicated procedure and I had respect for the retail assistant who measured my feet. We would go to the bank there also which was an open-space area with various desks separated by thin partitions. I would sit next to my mum while she talked to the lady behind the desk. In that town also we would go to buy a video game sometimes. There was a video game shop on the highstreet so my mum would park down behind the shops and we would walk up and I would pick up a game like Spyro or maybe something for my GameBoy. There was this old-fashioned shop which was known to make nice pastries and sometimes my mum would buy me a sausage roll to eat. There was also a Marks & Spencer there and my mum would look at the clothes while I tailed her silently hoping it would speed up. I visited the town recently and it was very run-down, and several of the older and more upmarket shops had been closed down and were either vacant or had been replaced by Iceland etc. I have nice memories from there though and I will always think of it fondly.

>pinknews.co.uk/2022/08/08/queer-britian-lgbtq-muslim-exhibition/

Queer Muslims Exhibition breaks new ground

Attached: 6a00e54fad65f18833017c34b75993970b.jpg (625x417, 105.39K)

>coffee user
Is this a fresh /blog/ or pasta?

its on debit card
It saved my previous address but I definitely changed it when ordering, I dont know how the fuck its gone there, i've messaged the old groupchat for that set of flats so hopefully someone can give me my fucking jeans, I feel so deflated now, 60 pounds down the drain.

what other country in the world pays for foreigners to have a holiday then gives them a free permanent home just for turning up? how is this normal?

Attached: y65y6re.png (851x747, 669.41K)

nod off grandad you stupid old cunt

And I be they wont be going cold and hungry this winter.