You laze around as if your life isn't in danger

The system is about to collapse. World War 3 is clearly unfolding, and most of you are sleepwalking, pretending nothing is happening, "muh degeneracy" - yah no shit, that's what happens before societies collapse. focus on the future, not the past

wake up, get out

Attached: the-edukators-movie-poster-2004-1020344612.jpg (580x821, 169.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin
greyenigma.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/how-to-be-a-survivor-by-robert-heinlein-1945-via-free-dominion
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57735897
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389622871
thetimes.co.uk/article/horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-are-on-their-way-dmitry-medvedev-warns-f9z9nxwxc
mma.prnewswire.com/media/789390/The_Economist_The_World_In_2019.jpg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/07/220714145052.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

Attached: 1605693399192.png (957x538, 481.7K)

Fuck I haven't seen this film in years. I loved it at the time but I was a leftist at the time. I wonder if it would be any good on a rewatch. Ad for the system collapsing you are right but what is one to do? I'm broke and live in a city.

The people that will survive. Will be able to kill me before I can blink. I have shit eyesight WITH glasses. Bruh.
I'm fucked.
Getting glassed in comparison to fighting Reavers over a can of cat food isn't so bad.

I saw it a long time ago too. I was out of my leftist phase by then, but not by much. I don't remember much about the movie itself, mostly just the writing on the wall.

>I'm broke

>Traditionally, the Brahmins are accorded the highest ritual status of the four social classes.[8] Their livelihood is prescribed to be one of strict austerity and voluntary poverty ("A Brahmin should acquire what just suffices for the time, what he earns he should spend all that the same day").[9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin

where there's a will, there's a way. it takes very little to walk away, you just have to be willing to sacrifice your comforts and attachments that go with the city (hint, the reasons why cities were selected for in the first place)

>You will have to outguess events. This is a tricky assignment at best and is the principal reason why it is much better to live in the country in the first place, but you stand a fair chance of accomplishing it if you do not insist on being blindly optimistic and can overcome a natural reluctance to make a clean break with your past-business, home, clubs, friends, church-when it becomes evident that the storm clouds are gathering.
greyenigma.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/how-to-be-a-survivor-by-robert-heinlein-1945-via-free-dominion

>and live in a city

you should be making every effort to relocate out of the city. cities are death traps. they are primary targets for WMDs, and centers of desperation/dependency that will quickly turn frenzied and dangerous once the machine stops.

Attached: images.jpg (586x344, 45.49K)

don't give up. if you strive and fail you won't lose anything you wouldn't have lost anyway. and you stand a chance at succeeding. never give up

Because I haven’t started the revolution yet faggot. My life’s completely fine until then.

>staging a mutiny on the Titanic as it's sinking..........

I'm not worried about what I'll lose.
I worry about the memories gained.
Imagine being kept in a Reaver prison, slowly being sliced away at as food.
If everybody dies, and I can sit on a mountain of booze? Sure, apocalypse sounds fine.

Yeah I am soon going on a long hiking trip that will start with me walking from my city to the countryside. I guess it will be a test run for when I have to do the real thing. Hopefully I will meet a nice girl out there and maybe I can make connections out in the country. Its funny you mention the Brahmin I do live a frugal life I don't see the same value in money that others do.

cannibalism will be rampant, but most likely it won't be like you describe. if you are adequately prepared you won't have to worry much about it. the key is getting far away from those who would eat you.

did you write this? admire the dedication

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

if you wait until all the other lemmings are going to be streaming out of the city it will probably be too late. maybe not if you act quickly. you should have a quiet place in mind to go, and provisions beforehand, etc.

hopefully you're not in London, there's no time to outrun a nuke

>I don't see the same value in money that others do.

money is a means to an end, that is all. it is useful, but you have to know what to do with it. plenty of rich as fuck people will perish soon

yes, it's a drawn out elucidation of a thread I've been posting here since ~2015

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57735897
etc.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389622871

The thing is though. I'm not worried about myself. I have a way out of the way hunting cabin. Loaded to the brim with snacks. Like beans, rice, dehydrated meats, etc.

Attached: 1651566596904.jpg (464x463, 26.91K)

Yeah my nuke plan is to get out to western Scotland as it is the only place in the UK apart from maybe the very west of England that wouldn't get nuked. I mean I think there would be a build up in the weeks leading up to the bomb dropping which would give me time. I've got family up north that I could probably link up with on the way. unfortunately I do live in London lamo.

cool. that's just for step 1 tho. ww3 will follow. you have to stay on your toes, and ultimately keep moving further out of harm's way. nowhere in the usa will be safe

you're playing russian roulette every day you stay. you could not pay me enough to live there

also, see nowhere in the UK will be safe. nukes are ~80 years old, modern weapons will not leave much standing. tidal waves will wash over the land, etc.

15 Those who walk righteously and speak what is right, who reject gain from extortion and keep their hands from accepting bribes, who stop their ears against plots of murder and shut their eyes against contemplating evil-
16 they are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them.
Isaiah 33

>Horsemen of the Apocalypse are on their way, Dmitry Medvedev warns
thetimes.co.uk/article/horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-are-on-their-way-dmitry-medvedev-warns-f9z9nxwxc

image is from The Economist magazine
mma.prnewswire.com/media/789390/The_Economist_The_World_In_2019.jpg

Attached: 1607398876167.jpg (640x591, 172.11K)

How long do you think we've got?

>ww3 will still follow you
It's a 2 day hike into the wild user. There are no human paths to my plot.
WW3 can try to follow or reach me, it won't though.

things are already in motion. you think Covid came from a bat? escalation continues. explosions in USA/Russia/Iran, cyber attacks.

how long until a city goes up in radioactive smoke? I don't know. could be weeks, could be months, could be longer. only hindsight is 20/20

the storm clouds are clearly gathering tho.

lad, this is world war 3, not world war 2. you can't just run into the woods and expect to survive. that will suffice for abu jihad and your suburban neighbors. it will not suffice for the Russians. and after the smoke clears the Chinese will reoccupy the land. west and east trades it back and forth every now and then

sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/07/220714145052.htm