The number of black Americans in the middle class has grown tremendously in the past few years

The number of black Americans in the middle class has grown tremendously in the past few years.

They're getting educated and leaving their ghettos in record numbers for a better life.

Multiple successful black families live in my upper middle class neighborhood alone.

Attached: middleclassusa.jpg (740x410, 53.66K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Black wealth is on the rise, statistically speaking.

you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you will never take the jungle out of the monkey

Good to hear that
Blacks are not bad people they are just in a bad situation

Attached: 8E301768-7A87-45C5-9A51-B4937BFA9909.jpg (1844x2843, 1.54M)

Pretty sure there were more middle class blacks before the civil rights movement

and wh*tes are dying

Statistics made by obama(a nigger) I persume…

More and more black people are starting to disapprove of black people who act like the nog meme.

this. unironically. we need more blacks. in the US

Good for the them

No. There's more middle class blacks now.

They are diversity hires who are going to drive companies into the ground
Big globohomo ones like Google can afford it for now
But the quality of products and services is going down fast

And they managed to do it in a racist white supremacist country.

Black Americans are powerful which is why they be kept down by YT, but you can't stop them.

Are you sure?

Attached: Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (1).png (954x453, 84.49K)

Those are basically white people

great. hope they marry a nice black lady and raise their kids not to be niggers

this

>non Latino white

Is there another kind?

i lived in Maryland near DC, and watched them takeover charles county, from prince georges. It's the fucking federal government. giving all the niggers high-paying do-nothing jobs. i realized it when i drove by the census bureau for the first time. a gigantic building wrapped in a rare african wood (waste of our money). literally a daycare for leeches

>tf

Attached: 1659413559694249.jpg (790x919, 348.06K)

99% of the disgusting stuff america exports to europe, all that woke crap are ideas by white americans

/thread
As long as they behave and stick to their own.

Well with rigorously tested data like that who can argue.
The US is a mess.

More often that not these types of black Americans marry out of their race if they do at all

Think of a geeky black dude who managed to move out of the hood into the suburbs. These black nerds are low sexual value and live a lonely life in suburbia.

>the standard for middle class has lowered
>more blacks are middle class

Did you know there are more homeless whites in the USA than blacks, neither jews or niggers can acknowledge statistically intuitive this fact.
>white is a low bar in the USA.
To be fair, that's correct.

Why can’t they just go back to Africa?

So what? There's at least 3x more white Americans

There are more whites on welfare too but it doesn't matter if you don't take into account the total population

That’s coming to an end as more blacks are falling back into poverty and welfare under Biden. It’s what they voted for.

the only time I was ever a victim of violent crime was when I was robbed by my upper middle class black classmates in 7th or 8th grade