/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3634

Prev:▶Day: 166 - Daily battlefield assessment :isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust6

▶Latest
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1659723479056495.jpg (531x805, 50.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kommersant.ru/doc/5502093?from=lenta
bellingcat.com/news/2022/08/05/tracking-the-faceless-killers-who-mutilated-and-executed-a-ukrainian-pow/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11087007/Russian-soldier-suspected-castrating-Ukrainian-captive-admits-questioned-FSB-it.html
files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4
twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/status/1556338640283910144?t=1OT1YSAgPzfOA4Bf16FX3w&s=19
nitter.it/mbk_center/status/1556357578770219015
thedailybeast.com/putins-chef-yevgeny-prigozhin-is-touring-prisons-for-wagner-recruits-to-fight-in-ukraine-reports-say/
files.catbox.moe/x0xkjv.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vatniks tongue my anus

Attached: 1630550516698.gif (558x375, 1.85M)

>be moscow
>have 12.5 million people, churkas included
>receive an influx of 1.2 million churkas IN A QUARTER OF A YEAR

CHURKA'd.com
kommersant.ru/doc/5502093?from=lenta

Attached: 1659955382533166.translated.jpg (925x899, 386.32K)

Russniggers have AIDS

Attached: Nigerian Snowlands.png (3922x2107, 3.37M)

So the Ukrainians have said that they hope that their dead are under 100k,now lets assume worst case scenario and say that they did take 100k dead plus aprox 200k wounded total 300k casualties. This would explain why the Ukrainians cant advance despite alegedly having 600-700k troops in the field.
On the other side the russians have started with about 250k troops and now they say they have 300-400k.
At the begining of the war they took 1 casualty for 0.8 ukrainian casualties, when the war was mobile and they exposed their back lines.
Now they are taking less casualties since the war has shifted in their advantage with an artilery duel they are clearly dominating.
Best case scenraio for Russia would be 1 casualty for 2 ukrainians, this would put their dead at 50k and wounded at 100k,total minimum of 150k casualties. This would explain also why they cant advance or are doing it at an incredibly slow pace and in small locations(plus the over 5k vehicles lost).

My personal opinion is that military deaths are very underreported by both sides and we are easily over 100k total if not in the 200s already. This just considering the number of shells both sides fire.
War is hell and its based.

Attached: 1649535890281.jpg (1080x1076, 51.15K)

Hows my favourite ruski doing?
>After footage of the torture and execution of a Ukrainian prisoner of war spread around the world, The Insider and Bellingcat began searching for the culprits. Bellingcat was able to establish that the torture of a prisoner of war took place on the territory of the Privolye sanatorium in the Luhansk region and that militants from the Akhmat battalion participated in the torture. The Insider talked to the main participant in the torture, a Tuvan named Ochur-Suge Mongush (born in 1993), he tried to deny his involvement, but gave himself away, confused in his testimony.
bellingcat.com/news/2022/08/05/tracking-the-faceless-killers-who-mutilated-and-executed-a-ukrainian-pow/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11087007/Russian-soldier-suspected-castrating-Ukrainian-captive-admits-questioned-FSB-it.html
>Ochur-Suge Mongush
files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4

Attached: 1659112189990267.jpg (536x694, 183.24K)

Hello I am an expert hoi4 analyst and these are my thoughts about the Kherson front:
Both sides are building up forces in Ukraine's southern regions, Kherson and Zaporizhia oblasts. Ukraine is targeting Russian supply nodes and routes into the west of the Dnipro and this has caused Russia to use less than ideal ways to supply their troops in the Kherson region, namely ferries. Russia has responded to this by amassing troops in the region further exacerbating logistic problems.
Right now I believe Ukraine holds the slight advantage in initiative as they have slight fire control on Russian supply routes. Russia's best option to avoid hard and lengthy battles and a huge urban battle in Kherson is to retreat to the east of the Dnipro where their supply will be better. But Russia has invested a ton of propaganda into this so called referendum and saying how Kherson is Russia and a retreat would spell immense political failure and a major loss of faith in the Russian military, which could work out well for the pickle agent's call for mobilization.
I believe that Russia has 2 options, fight a fighting retreat without saying it's a retreat to at least keep some political and public support and implement some scorched earth tactic to inhibit Ukraine's grain economy. Their second option is to conduct an offensive towards Mykolaiv and Kryvyi Rih and, if it works, demoralize the west into sending less aid. But if the offensive doesn't work then it spells the end of an orderly retreat and a destruction of most unit there. Considering Ukrainian aviation is flying multiple sorties in the area, I suspect much of the AA in the region is either non existent of were blown by the HIMARS strikes. And with most of Russian air being afraid to fly sorties close to Ukrainian territory due to MANPADS and AA systems still in place and most of them being concentrated in Donetsk, I doubt Russian forces will have any air support during this offensive.
1/2

Attached: 1658600565889808.jpg (1024x578, 59.38K)

holy shit, are they government sanctioned, like are they encouraged to flood the cities? this is worse than whats going on in US/Mexico border

Along with Ukrainian defense encampments, this offensive is guaranteed to fail, that is if an offensive is planned at all. It is speculated to occur around this time August but I think it is all a farce so Russia can prepare to somewhat orderly retreat from the west side of the Dnipro.
2/2

Attached: 1658518638783834.gif (820x820, 2.63M)

I know it's CRP and he's legitimately fucking insane and crazy and wants Russia to win, but is there any evidence that these documents are real? And do they even say what he claims?
twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/status/1556338640283910144?t=1OT1YSAgPzfOA4Bf16FX3w&s=19

yes, in 2012 especially putin flooded moscow with churkas, back then russian right wing was not pozzed with FSBniggers so there were riots about that
i didnt see anything else besides that pic

>GonzaloLira1968/status
tinfoil hat beanie link
Not nigger stupid, not clicking on virus link

Attached: 458166376.jpg (900x900, 297.16K)

No, apparently they were leaked on to Ukrainian channels and were being discussed. These Ukrainian haven't been found or sourced.

It would be equal to 1150/day casualty rate, if the Ukrainian army was facing this it would have suffered a collapsed front by now. Russians haven't even been able to get a breakthrough

then jewtin destroyed the russian right wing. savior of the white race huh

Attached: BASED russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

Leasrt 30-40,000 killed in action is accurate so its not improbably to call full bs

Attached: image:187752.jpg (1080x1881, 458.11K)

DO NOT GOOGLE "MOSKOW KURAM BAYRAM"
I warned you

DESPERATE!!!!! muh rassians, be good meat cannon fodder, please!

nitter.it/mbk_center/status/1556357578770219015
>‘Putin’s Chef’ Yevgeny Prigozhin is personally touring Russian prisons for Wagner recruits to fight in Ukraine

>“In general, he gave the impression of a maniac,” one unnamed prisoner was quoted telling
thedailybeast.com/putins-chef-yevgeny-prigozhin-is-touring-prisons-for-wagner-recruits-to-fight-in-ukraine-reports-say/

Attached: 1655213869513.jpg (768x1024, 207.76K)

>account of anti-nato poster
>comments of ziggers only
oh gee, I wonder who could be behind that post

>I wonder who could be behind that post
picrel

Attached: 1655013138569.jpg (487x490, 63.93K)

You know it's a top quality "leak" when bottom feeders like CRP are used to shill it

>Hello I am an expert hoi4 analyst and these are my thoughts about the Kherson front:
Fake and gaynigger

>back then russian right wing was not pozzed with FSBniggers so there were riots about that
kek, that reminds me of how americans on Any Forums see any right-wing group in the US, a potential FBI honeypot, and this mindset completely pacifies any rightwing movement here

thank you for your will thought out reply

So the usual gorepost/shitpost shills are now trying to push "leaked/revealed in a dream/i made it the fuck up, lmao" agenda ?

Russia is the Muslim capitol of Europe afterall.

Attached: inline-images_000.png (2400x2448, 522.98K)

Nah, concern shills always had been around

Poor guy. Why did he kill himself?

>gore, mummy!
>lmao" agenda
Don't be simple or be one, picrel

Attached: 1658172873780258.webm (800x436, 2.52M)

So THIS is what winning looks like ?
files.catbox.moe/x0xkjv.mp4

Attached: 1649861693907.png (960x1128, 1.28M)

>I know it's CRP and he's legitimately fucking insane and crazy and wants Russia to win, but is there any evidence that these documents are real?
This post "Baseless claims of CRP's death", CRP, is NOT CRP at all, it's so obvious.
>Day after the news of CRP's capture / death, NOW we're supposed to believe THIS is the day CRP "lost" access to ALL his social media accounts?
WT actual Fuck?
CRP would be the third or fourth confirmed lone wolf actual journalism, journalist to have entered that shithole and been silenced / killed.
>Kykes didn't like the shekel odds of the world knowing CRP was killed, so
>They actually making deep fakes of CRP
Crazy shit.
Look at his media POST news of his demise, you can clearly see this shizo shit it accurate.

Attached: 1646969900631s.jpg (250x241, 6.63K)

>Wanna sell us some nukes? We wanna nukes too!
Gonna build together in INTERMARIVM, delivery systems could be built in kb Pivdenne, and there are even hypersonic missile prototypes.
Also, we need Czech, to build fifth-gen fighters together.

Attached: Dnepr_rocket_lift-off_1.jpg (590x785, 43.04K)

>Poor pidorruski. Why did he kill himself?
stopped liking being pidor to the best of my knowledge

Attached: 40480253842.webm (320x240, 1.59M)

Seriously, though
I don't give a shit about the typical "Russians are animals" shit

probably had a conscience that clashed with genocidal orders
or was threatened with brutal anal rape

>gif
>so many typos
Clearly some effort was put into it, but not enough to spell check it? Makes me wonder who made it.

>So THIS is what winning looks like ?
>files.catbox.moe/x0xkjv.mp4
hahahaha pidor live, die pidor

Attached: 1648594009072.jpg (966x1362, 320.04K)

Bro, you're anglo, you don't get to call anyone gay with a nigger cock in your mouth

sir, medication please

Attached: delusional.jpg (209x242, 6.7K)

I wonder why they do it.
Maybe it's while being overrun

>Beijing declares that the support expressed by Gabrielias Landsbergis for Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan is further damaging the relations between Lithuania and China. Konstantinas Andrijauskas, associate professor of Vilnius University's Institute of International Relations and Political Sciences (VU TSPMI), said on the Radio News program "Actualusis Interviu" that relations between Lithuania and China are currently in a state of crisis.

>"The state of the relationship is really in crisis. We don't even have ambassadors resident in both countries. It would be quite difficult to imagine a worse state of relations in the space of peaceful relations. But in this context, it must be remembered that there is an external side and an internal side of the coin. This means that there are economic contacts, although they are much weaker than they were a year or more ago", K. Andrijauskas, docent of VU TSPMI, said on the Radio News program. He testified on the show that he had not heard about Lithuanian businesses that are hoping for renewed relations with China at this stage.
> "Export does not take place. Maybe there is someone who lives in illusions. But what is happening in Taiwan - our allies the USA and China show that there really will be no global warming here. Both Lithuania and business will focus more on those countries that are Lithuania's allies or alternative markets", predicted the president of the Lithuanian Business Confederation.

Based
Fuck Chinks

>Dabbing on Russia
>Dabbing on China
>Dabbing on Belarus
How can this small of a country be so based

Attached: smug kranklis.jpg (820x511, 125.98K)

>so many typos
funny you asked, that was polish faggot on /int

Attached: 1658276126475139.gif (220x197, 211.45K)

We're gonna stay with the nordics, since they already have nuclear weapon program, but you guys can always buy uranium from us

>Happening

A historic moment for the Zaporozhye region - a decision was made to hold a referendum on reunification with Russia!

The head of Zaporizhia region instructed the Electoral Commission of the region to work out the issue of holding a referendum.

>call anyone gay with a asian cock in your mouth
in rassia, that's chad, not pedo, not gay, just based past time

Attached: 1655566148212.jpg (1170x1468, 1.17M)

>meme recerendum
>oblast capital wasn't even reached
Pathetic