Abandon christcuckery, embrace Buddhism

Abandon christcuckery, embrace Buddhism.

Attached: 92da76ea3b26da22.jpg (800x544, 99.66K)

Buddhism is philosophically retarded and there are ten quotes in the OT that say the same thing as your gay pic related.

>ot

kek, christcucks had to make a new version of their cuck manual to conform to current day beliefs.

no.

With the exception of Taiwan, East Asian countries like South Korea, Japan, China, etc....have no Gay Marriage unlike Christian Europe and the Americas. Isn't it odd that these countries which are 80-90% atheist in practice have more Christian laws than European State with Christian as the official State religion?

It seems that cultural Buddhism result in more people practicing "Christian" ethics and restraint on LGBT faggotry than even the even extremely religious countries like the USA and Brazil.

Maybe religion doesn't matter. Genetics matter. Selection for IQ and a sense of shame does far more for social order than any amount of memorizing Bible verses and praying 5 times a day. Christianity was only good when it was burning heretics, hanging rapists and other genetic trash.

Intolerance towards human garage is the source of national strength not religion.

The West aren't Christian countries, and haven't been for some time. If you outlawed Christianity in the West at the threat of death, I guarantee you that most would obey the government. Even the US.

>12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve.
and
>34 Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says

Paul (NT) says Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says
and in general all of the OT is reaffirmed by the NT.
cope more, fag

bible says same thing fucktard churches that allow female leadership are in violation of it

Buddhism is a practice to seek the realm of God and 100% experience monks will tell you Jesus Christ is real

>East Asian countries like South Korea, Japan, China, etc....have no Gay Marriage unlike
South Korea is getting really pro-gay. I know, I lived and worked there for several years. On the slip side, they have straight up christ-cult churches. It's fucking scarey if you even seen one in person.
Japan seems to turn a lot of blind eye to faggotry.
It won't be long both Korea and Japan have fag marriage.
Taiwan a few years ago had a vote put out and the people voted against fag marriage. The vote was basically ignored and the Taipie rammed gay marrriage through anyways with the courts.

Scandikuk countries are atheists and they are the biggest fags on the planet.

I think you'd be surprised.

>If you outlawed Christianity in the West at the threat of death, I guarantee you that most would obey the government.
I'd cheer for the criminalisation of any Abrahamic cult.

Buddhism is unironically fucking retarded

Dude no fucking way. Bhuddism is boring as hell. Do you really think I’m gonna meditate all day? Meditate on what? I’m literally just racist.

He's right tho.

Is Shinto still a thing in Japan or is it basically dead

(Genuine question)

I already embraced nationalism, Dalai lama is based though

FPBP

Dead afaik.
You don't know what buddhism is, trust me.

your attempt at making gay joke while being proven retard by the very first post of your own thread just seems sad

The ironing of this is that by straying away from Christianity and the foundations of European civilization they became what they are now.
Sweden became the rape capitol of the world in a decade and its population is getting replaced.
And Finland is fucking up the relationship with the only country that matters around them.

Attached: 1647267836169.jpg (675x1087, 127.03K)