The UK government is preparing "warm banks" for winter where British people can huddle together when their homes get...

The UK government is preparing "warm banks" for winter where British people can huddle together when their homes get too cold. Because of Putins illegal war against Ukraine Brits cannot afford to warm their homes anymore

metro.co.uk/2022/07/14/warm-banks-to-be-set-up-this-winter-but-what-are-they-16998804/

Attached: warm.jpg (957x939, 319.3K)

>that pic

Attached: Globohomia.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

How to move people into camps.
This is a long time in the making, anyone else wondered why certain super markets and retail outlets have 'fake' upper floors, watch/clock towers, and are sourrounded by a perimeter?

Why do they still have the fag logo

because it's fag year

First it's too hot
Now its gonna be too cold
Werent you guys a superpower at one point, fucking get it together doods

perfect to spread 'covid' and 'monkeypox' and kill everyone

Putin didn't do this. Biden did. Trump warned them and nato couped him and installed biden as a puppet in occupied america. Overthrow the nato occupation.

Its fag worship 11 out of 12 months, then its nigger worship.

>First Germany, now Britain is offering communal heating areas.
This is going to be a ficki ficki fest.

>Go to warm bank
>All foreign subhumans
>Get stabbed
>Blood running down you feels warm
>#itsworking

Because gay pride month has spread and infested the rest of the year as well.

I also played frostpunk

Peak schizo post. This board is hopeless.

Literally put on some more/better clothes.

Are people really so retarded that they freeze to death once electricity prices rises?

How the fuck do they assume people survived winter before electricity and modern isolated homes?

A hard cold winter is what europe needs to kill off the non-europeans... which is who the 'warm banks' are for obviously

Based. Malvinas Argentinas

Europe is in this state because it's fighting an economic proxy war for your elites. If you were to get them out of your government, that would be great.

Homes had fire places back then for one thing. I'd be more worried about my pipes freezing in my shitty old house more than freezing to death.

Buy a metal drum and you'll be warm for the whole year

I'm not saying to turn off electricity all together.
But like, turning it down just couple degrees can save you a lot depending on how shit isolated your home is.

It doesn't get cold enough in Ireland or the UK that wearing cloths cant keep you warm enough indoors. Just walking home from work will mean you wont be the least cold for a couple of hours when you get home even on the coldest days.
These warm banks are for the homeless and the elderly that are so poor they are just a step away from homelessness.

I bet people are gonna appreciate woolen jumpers a lot more now. I've been stocking up on woolen clothing these past few months, suggest you guys do as well.

Attached: Best-Wool-Socks-For-Winter.jpg (640x639, 74.2K)

Monkeypox is spreading and covid is returning now ask yourself if this isn't a gain of function experiment to make a hybrid new virus that will actually be the real thing