A Man with An Iron Heart

>Cold
>Calculating
>Efficient
>Ruthless
>Sociopathically effective and stoic
>Actually useful
>Uses every tool and opportunity at his midst for the completion of his objective.
>Calmly calculates the best option at every situation.

Now compare this Chad to the drug-addled degenerate cronies of Hitler.

He is literally the only based and redpilled Chad from the Nazi Party. Everyone in the fucking Nazi Party are either retarded, degenerates, drug-addled, or a retarded drug-addled degenerates.

Imagine if he is actually the Fuhrer and not that retard Hitler.

Is this what happens when you actually starts doing calculative and effective plans instead of being an incompetent and degenerate schizo like Himmler and Bormann?

Is Hitler and his cronies Jewish psyop?

Attached: images (42).jpg (440x626, 45.98K)

i miss him so much

Love how you spaced your thoughts out
Really helps me understand you moshe
Thanks for making it so easy
Sage

Kys fed

>He is literally the only based and redpilled Chad from the Nazi Party. Everyone in the fucking Nazi Party are either retarded, degenerates, drug-addled, or a retarded drug-addled degenerates.

meanwhile they were all genius tier intelligence

Attached: B8CzQGlCAAA2h7S.jpg (2048x1414, 222.98K)

Why do some germans look like gookoids? Must be hun DNA or something.

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 5.24K)

>Fed
>From SEA
Take Meds southern man

Literally Himmler and Hirohito looks alike. LMAO.

>Aryan Race
Looks like a mongrel Yamato to me

I would say Himmler passes under your description, but he looks racemixed as fuck.

Attached: c381cc74-0001-0004-0000-000000650053_w1528_r1.089783281733746_fpx50.43_fpy53.jpg (1528x1402, 232.57K)

That's all hardly genius level l. I'm literally smarter than all of those people (actually tested) and I'm just a dumb faggot on Any Forums. Only the last 4 are considered "genius" level. (Which is an arbitrary measure anyway)

Well he didn't do so well with personal security, although he did shoot the men who shot him.

>Himmler
Literally incompetent, ineffective, inefficient, and wasteful of goddamn resources.

Did you know how much budget and military resources was wasted for his schizo project? He actually stole some of the resources that was for Wehrmacht fighting on the Eastern Front.

An Incompetent and an Asshole. Truly the worst of combinations

Allegedly southern Germanics have been fucked by Huns.

130 is genius level, you stupid faggot.

Bro literally got reck'd by 2 czechoslovaks

wait, i recognise that jewish nose!
ah yes, one of the most important jews in the nazi high command.
there were many in there, but only he had so much jewish traits in his appearance.

Attached: 4vb3whjvhowinj.png (602x672, 305.52K)

This is exactly why he was killed
Hitler and Himmler were under mind control, Goering and Goebbels were cryptokikes, but Heydrich well, he really meant it.

I think Heydrich doesn't actually give a damn. He's just an overly stoic and autistic sociopath that is actually good at his job and kept doing it because it pays good and accomodating.

I think he doesn't actually give a fuck about the LARPing and degeneracy of Hitler and Himmler.

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

When they killed him he was the only top Nazi left who wasn't a larping kike or a useful idiot

He looks nothing like a jew retard

every single thing about his face just screams JEW.
just look at that nose, lmao.
but you are kinda right, all germans have jew traits, especially around the face area, so its hard to tell most of the time.
its easier to just assume that if its german, then its a jew.
at least thats what europeans were doing for the last 1,000 years.

Attached: aesthetic jewish hooked noses.jpg (1180x787, 329.4K)

The Jews don't like to acknowledge they were the Nazis