I just did some bicep curls

I just did some bicep curls.

Getting swole af m8.

Attached: 9cf991d68a94ef3532845aa51fcbd06b.jpg (960x837, 66.61K)

Show pic or didn’t happen

I'm doing push-ups. 3x archer, pseudo planche, diamond with weight, regular.
Then wall walks and some other shoulder stuff.
Gl fren

baysed dont forget the albumin shakes brah specially in canada

Looking good my green fren. Do some walking too and cut body fat down fast.

He did

Congrats. Power in those arms

Be careful leaf bro times are getting worse and soon people will get hungry at look at buff guys like you. They will want your meat user but you must not give them any substance they are weak and must die your are strong. When you start hearing about canabilism you need to kill every hungry faggot that comes your way. Even if they look just a little hungry you have to kill them. Stay strong king

circumference?

How does walking cut down body fat fast

eat muscle to gain muscle i say
i will consume the young leafs biceps

You will have to answer to Bruce and me if you even try such a thing nord faggot.

>Do some walking too and cut body fat down fast.
If you are at that point where walking is the only form of exercise that you can do, you should simply stop drinking soda and eating candies, and you would lose 100 kg.

Do also some preacher curls and hammer curls

do it tomorrow too or ur a little bitch

It burns calories and increases circulation using all the muscles of your body at once, swimming does the same thing. You want good blood flow to heal your muscles and strengthen your tendons and to flush your system of toxins including fat and sweat. Think of full body motion like running oil through a car engine. It cleans and lubricates. Drink lots of water. It'll work.

Skiing also

Based. Looking good user.

Fuarrk brah fuarkin joooocie

looking solid, thick and tight (no homo)

let me know about any new gains you make

Attached: IMG_4827.jpg (719x687, 198.57K)

Hey user I'm proud of you

BICEP IMPEDES ABILITY TO PUNCH UR MAKING URSELF A MUSCLE BOUND MUMMY GO READ ART OF EXPRESSING HUMAN BODY BY JOHN LITTLE FROM NOTES OF BRUCE LEE BICEP IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS YOU WANNA WORK BACK AND CHEST AND TRICEPS AND HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY ON ALL FOREARM EXERCISES BICEP IS SHIT U FUCKED UP NIGGER UR GONNA GET UR ASS KICKED IN A REAL FIGHT......

Good for you. You should invest in muscle Tees and all manner of milkshakes and powers to constantly be mixing and shaking while I'm trying to get my pump on at the gym. I eat tuna with my hands straight from the can. What do you guys eat/drink for workout energy?

How do I get pecs like this? What’s his routine?

Attached: 621AF292-5B99-4DFB-B12E-7807CF720832.jpg (729x684, 343.13K)

My own cum.

Boomerang Swings until failure