What, in your opinion is the best sect of Christianity? I'm planning to convert to Orthodox but im not so sure...

What, in your opinion is the best sect of Christianity? I'm planning to convert to Orthodox but im not so sure, Are there any good options? I'm not planning to be a hardcore follower, just basing my principles on it. (Im Catholic btw)

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-181718.jpg (720x656, 48.52K)

>im planing to convert from a LARP to another
all religions are LARP silly, if you wanna join another LARP group fine but dont fool yourself into thinking youll find ahything more than a social circle and a rather cringe one at that

Doesnt matter as long as you remember who you are worshipping. That being said either Orthodox or Catholic but disregard the so called pope and try to find a Bible as close to original as possible.

These days they are all cringe

Christians already died in baptism. Jokes on her.
>He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’-Rev 2:11

Attached: 1658325121012374.png (957x1118, 280.74K)

based beyond belief
are you saved though?

I can't even get excited for that nowadays

This person is a Jewish woman who got doctors to sterilize her and give her male hormones in an attempt to gain social media clout. You can't make that shit up.

Thanks, ive been trying to look at it that way recently.
Not sure what do you mean by saved but if you're saying im baptized, yeah.

I mean that you believed on Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, making you blameless before God, and heir to eternal life
baptism doesnt have anything to do with being saved, its symbolic of being saved

Not surprised, probably an "influencing asset".

Atheist will rule this world.

Attached: 378A5FAE-E699-4AA6-9304-D916FA51D43A.jpg (439x1024, 168.02K)

>Mfw Abr*hamists can never know samsara

Attached: 1651994440438.jpg (720x873, 46.88K)

Godspeed on your path, user.
t. Serbian Orthodox

Um yeah, but does astral projection break that rule? I had two APs one accidentally when I was 6 and one in 2020 (which is Sheolic, luckily im alive). Should I get another Communion?

hmmm..

Accept Christ first and start there. The Holy Spirit will guide you.

amish

Ausländer Raus

>Former: degenerates
>Latter: cattle
Reject abrahamism

Thanks serbro, you too as well

bro, being saved is not about your deeds
the bible says that you are already condemned by your deeds, because you have sinned, and the penalty for sin is hell
romans 3:10 as it is written there is none righteous no not one
romans 3:23 for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

the only way to have eternal life is to not be judged by your deeds but by the deeds of Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for all our sins, so that we wouldnt have to

Faggot. You don’t need a master. God is fake and gay. Picrel.

Attached: 9732F0E2-63D0-45E3-8892-A354C7B35107.jpg (500x522, 77.42K)

Attached: twitter 18.jpg (742x484, 46.32K)

>sect

Based. Thanks, very eye opening.
Go away Shekelstein

There’s a picture of styx dolled up like a girl with lipstick out there, could probably fit well in your image.

geh' nach hause

once you recognise that you are a sinner and believe in Christ, and that he died for our sins, that we might be accounted as sinless although we sin, you are saved and you can know with certainty that you have eternal life and that you cant lose it
1 john 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

>if you wanna join another LARP group fine but dont fool yourself into thinking youll find ahything more than a social circle and a rather cringe one at that
I mean this is sorta true OP That is, if your looking to "convert" based on what you think is the best for principles rather then what is true. Do you think Catholicism is true? If not then why would you think Orthodoxy is any truer? Its a LARP if you are going shopping on religion. Live out your life on what you think is true, not what is convenient or looks nice.