Why do the Palestinians continue fighting ?

Something doesn’t make sense.
Why bother to continue to fighting in the same failed tactical maneuvers. Launch rockets but specifically only launch enough rockets that be handled by your iron dome system.

Or whaT is probably going on is that Israel owns the Gaza resistance and is using them to have the Israeli population under a constant state of blitz and have the world overly sympathetic to the Jews.

Attached: DD832D46-927A-43B1-9B59-DB6CDBBB192A.jpg (1242x2197, 856.02K)

What other choice do they have

>Why do the Palestinians continue fighting ?
pretty sure kikes provoke them into it, so they can justify bombing the fuk out of them!

Attached: peak allahnigger behaviour.webm (400x184, 1.91M)

its like theyre meant to be fighting right?
like someone is actually keeping them in fighting condition eh?
like some country is supplying them and training them heh?
perhaps someone wants them tombe shooting paper mache rockets no?
its funny but it just feels like that for no reason whatsoever

Change tactics but read the other part of my post. I don’t think they are fighting to even win they are fighting as directed by Israel. They are the glue that keeps the Jews together by giving them an enemy

Because in the end, the Palestinians will win because it's their land.

They can't win. It's David Vs Goliath except America is the slingshot and Goliath has that as well

This is low iq thinking. Think broader. Israel has enough intelligence to know what’s happening in Iran but doesn’t lack the intelligence to know when missiles are being smuggled in?
Also why hasn’t the iron dome ever been other whelmed. This isn’t a laser finite rockets are being destroyed by finite inteceptors.
What do you think happens if there are more rockets than interceptors and why has that never happened since.

Israel is using the Gaza resistance

My thinking is Gaza resistance and israel are on the same side

no tv to demoralize them

Based

because these people are fighting for the faith and the land they want to return.

stop killing jews, give up on getting all of historical Palestine, and try to better their communities and actually create a function society and not a bunch of terrorist organizations keen on killing each other just as much as they do jews maybe?

>Israel is using the Gaza resistance
i'm sure you're right user, but kikes also have a psychotic streak ...

Attached: jews celebrating burning mosque.webm (640x352, 2.38M)

>>muslims burn down their own mosque
>>JOOZ ARE PSYCHOTIC
you goyim scum are so funny

Sucky sucky to the glowi niggies

Attached: jews on pals.webm (352x360, 1.37M)

And used to justify more money from us every year.

Who benefits the most from Palestine firing useless rockets into Israel. The Palestinians could fly drones or install IED and be far more effective.

Palestinians are the Mexican border issue for Americans. They are meant drive political anger but never a political solution