Wow user you really think the western europe is worse off?

>Wow user you really think the western europe is worse off?
>You think germans are heating with candles and dont shower anymore too, huh
>They make much more than us, and their bills only increased by 25% by this “crisis”
>The interracial crime is negligable
>We lived so much better under the liberals
>You are just listening to government propaganda!

Who is right? My friends or Any Forums?

Attached: 1594054170800.jpg (640x497, 91.72K)

This is the model political view you should strive for and nothing else.
You are your friends are false.

Attached: 1658318245139985.jpg (812x580, 43.51K)

I can't speak for comparing eastern Europe to western Europe, but I do know that western Europeans make like 40k-80k doing my job when in America the salary is like 120k-300k AND they get taxed like 10%-20% more.

That's cool and all, but they don't live surrounded by niggers and they aren't putting their life on the line every time they step out.
I guess I'd live that way too for 300k USD. Good for you, friend.

I wish

Putting your life on the line? What are you talking about?

I work remote from rural south Dakota, but you are right that the urban areas are shit, however I've been to London it's the same as our cities.

That is what I dont get about americans, how can you people in your country have money problems ever when you make so much?

It's not the wealthy middle class.
It's the subhuman low class scumbag zoomer commies and niggers.

They're still importing "refugees" from Africa and they have no rights to guns. Like dumb Canadians they'll fuck around with diversity and find out.

In most of the cities the money goes nowhere, and the people you mainly see complaining about it are those subhuman city-dwellers who never leave the 5 blocks around their 3000/month studio apartment. If you made half as much as some of these city zoom zooms in the country you could have a nice ranch-style house and 20 acres without trying

I earn 135k before taxes and my entire paycheck gets raped hard and I feel sick to my stomach. My condolences to Euros.

Thing is. The UK has 2-3 cities like that. The US, as a whole, is browned.

still not getting the vax

My cat has more purpose in defending its territory and hunting critters than I will ever have. Material wealth doesn't compensate the loss of purpose.

Most people in this country have no idea how to manage money. They max out their credit cards, they take out 200k in loans to get a degree in philosophy, or they buy a new car every 3 years on a 6 year loan. Essentially people have a hard time living within their means.

What? If it's about Russia's land stealing invasion, that will cost money, yes.

no, they earn a bit less, but the state takes three quarters of the money.
e.g. if someone earns 60k before tax, he costs the company 120k or something (because tax) and gets 30k in the end.

>You are just listening to government propaganda!
Ask them where did they god those opinions. You can actually bet money it will be some resources run by American NGOs.

>germany will freeze

Attached: poltards.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

But what the fuck are you mutts spending all your money on? If I had like 2-3 times the income and paid less tax. It would take me like 5 years to have a nice car and house all paid off + a big fucking chunk of both stocks and cash.

Are you? I went to a poor former Yugoslav country once and while they do have electricity, they have this device in their house where they burn firewood and the pipes carry the heat throughout the house. It probably causes cancer, but it keeps you warm.

Hello, I'm Irish, you may call me potato nigger if you wish because my IQ averages in the lowest 90s (that's one of the lowest averages in Europe!).

When I wake up in the morning, I enjoy seeing that my country routinely places 12th-14th most expensive countries in the world to live, despite our quality of life and purchasing power being significantly below most first world countries.

I really get my gollies upon noticing that I pay a 40% income tax as well as 20% vat with lower average wages than most first world countries, isn't that swell?

>>You think germans are heating with candles and dont shower anymore too, huh
Do you niggers actually believe that?
Gas is secured for at least 2 more years but saying that too loud could disrupt the will to transition.