Russian economy is collapsing

Any Forums and Russhits lied to me again. Shame on you virgins.

>With the exodus of some 1,000 global companies, Russia has lost companies that represent some 40% of gross domestic product, according to the study.

>Since the invasion, the Kremlin's economic releases have become increasingly cherry-picked, selectively tossing out unfavorable metrics while releasing only those that are more favorable

euobserver.com/world/155666

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-122421_Chrome.jpg (1080x1104, 494.2K)

>Yale study shows
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1657279753700.jpg (960x540, 41.28K)

Good,fuck ruskies…

>ruskies are liying but surely the opposition and the kikes are telling me the truth
your brain on tap water

>study by cocaine addled closet homosexuals in New Haven which is basically now Nigger Haven
I’m sure things aren’t gonna be peachy there long term, but Yale can literally go fuck itself.

consider the alternative: do you think a study showing opposite results would ever be published by the (((academic journals)))? if so, you have never been to any grad school.

40% of GDP seems a bit too high

>Yale study
I thought their economy was meant to be destroyed, putin dead from his many apparent ailments that keep appearing every other day and their armies out of fuel and ammunition back in march? It has been nearly 6 months

>European companies are losing 20% of their business.
They typically sell to moscow but western governments are fucking their own people

Russian economy collapse ETA minus two weeks.

>fast forward five years
>congressional investigation

Uh we needed to lie to maintain support for Ukraine because we needed to maintain liberal world order.

Why should GDP have fallen if after the departure of competitors shelves are filled with Russian products and now no one buys Coca-Cola, but instead there were 5 bootlegs of Coke

What do you think russian studies are saying about the US economy? lul

Yale also released a study about the ''psychopathic problem of the white mind'' ironically the lecturer said she fantasizes shooting white people in the head, they also believe gender can be chosen like you choose which ice cream you want on a hot summer day, every study from Yale is just jewish nonsense without any basis in reality

Kek if only you knew. Every street hobo gladly tell you that US is going to collapse any day now and don't get them started on your debt

Thank god these two sides with clear objectives give an unbiased take on economic status for everyone.

- No shit Russia's economy doesn't magically improve after some of the heaviest sanctions that were possible. Obama gave them the gift of practice, but it's still going to hurt and China is a shitty partner to try and rely on to compensate for that loss.
- Sanctions go both ways. The west is in a better position by default because it's just a larger sphere, but they're way worse off in terms of their citizens not ever having dealt with the impact of sanctions and the general tendency of them being entitled crybabies about it. It does also help that they can openly be a giant crybaby about it though kek
- Pretty much the entire world, including Russia, is going into some troubling economic times. It's almost like everyone's policy of printing money and then spending it through the government actually didn't fix anything, it just put it off for later and made it worse. Hopefully all our ideas of more government spending can help fix it.
- Russia's biggest concern right now is its neighbor. China has about 8 issues occurring simultaneously that each would be considered a catastrophe on their own if it were happening anywhere else. Genuinely have no clue how they're going to get out of this. But for Russia, it would be devastating for its biggest economic ally to start imploding.
- It is possible for Russia to have economic challenges and shitty government decisions and for the West to have the same, and have this actually not mean much about the invasion. Consider the Fed's tendency to print money out of its ass as-needed and Putin's policy of generally not giving a shit if the everyday people in Russia are finding his invasion's consequences difficult. He will care if he has to also tell them that Ukraine invasion outcomes aren't great. Luckily, his media strategy avoids it and it's not like he's losing, technically.

>yale the famous thing from the movies!!!1
>not a shithole brainwashing center that deepthroats the globohomo and swallows every nigger/fag quota
>totally credible source, would never push propaganda
russia will be less of a shithole than europe in 2 years.

Yale says Russia is bad, and we've nearly got those commies beat!
Wow.

they had to do a study cuz it wasn't obvious
makes you think

even pro russia sites are on doomer level right now

Attached: nicenews.png (1865x874, 102.46K)

>pro russian
You mean western shit? Yesterday they were pro russian, today they are pro cuckranian, lol. You can't trust westoids.

>In Russia: Your governments GDP number went down
>In the west: Your electricity bill went up by £3,000

I would rather have the former.

They predicted in two weeks.

Whenever I hear some mainstream source say something I just assume it’s wrong nowadays

>Cuckranian
Ok war’s over this poster just ended it

>With the exodus of some 1,000 global companies
ok then we can keep our money within Russia now, making actual GDP grow like crazy, and bying off all the "1000" ZOG companies property for almost free. ZOG puppetmasters are so dumb its beyond me kek. please more santcions, we're not satisfied with rocketspeed economy growth, need the lightspeed now.

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 991.1K)

Empiric evidence shows that you are a huge faggot

>>Yale study
Lol
Lmao
Bunch of globofags said a thing.
Oy vey

That must be why they are on their hands and knees every day, shamelessly begging for money and weapons to help fight Ukraine

was that the infamous "study" which had no sources in it and glowed harder than a thousand suns (or a trillion lions)?

Gbp is fake shit
Russia has oil, wheat, oil
We can trade food for money they don't need Mcdonalds or netlix lmaooo

14 more days. 2 more weeks at worst

Tell us how to kick out zog fren. What’s it like without all their companies? Are family owned businesses making a comeback?

>a shit skin university says
im not a fan of russia but even i wont believe shitskin american propaganda

It's over Russia, the Yale study it's a fact now surrender your cheap gas

Russian oligarchs are totally not Jewish at all and sharing every thing with people as it's the right thing to do.

lol and Russians are trustworthy....

Attached: fence.jpg (651x513, 82.51K)