Why do Anglos use iPhones?

Attached: 1659949688700722.png (1200x646, 283.28K)

Grindr app works better on iPhone

Jews

Kek, this is also why the Southern Netherlands use it.

how do you know that user?

Because Apple is another Amerimutt state backed company to maintain monopoly over telecom markets and keep it in Amerimutt hands, which also allows the Amerimutt regime to spy on you with their backdoors installed into every single iPhones hardware and into the iPhone OS no matter how much Apple lies about their Amerimutt regime affiliation.

Because they are rich

friend's iphone fucked up somehow and he was text messaging an invalid number, and those apple bubble blocks or whatever came up. he later told me he immediately knew it wasn't me because, "i already know you would 'never own a faggot i-anything' as you said"

I'd rather hit my dick with a hammer, or use a red nigger blanket smoke signals before ever touching crapple garbage

Attached: Antimacfag.png (469x440, 281.65K)

Swedes, Germs, Finns and the Dutch are all richer than the Brits and all of them prefer Android.

Here poor MENA untermensch all use iPhone on an expensive contract to show how well of they are.

>87% of mutts are debt slave and sedatives/hypnotics eaters
>rich

Suuuure

Too expensive for the rest of the world. Only imperalists can afford iphones.

pfft, you live in an impoverished mud hut and constantly bawwww your eyes out about us. we don't even think about you. ever. BUT if this is what makes you feel better, go right on ahead. it's actually a bit amusing

>Android
Ick

Holy-moly you are in real pain

Do not forget your pills today, mister happy man

yeah, I'm not kidding when i say i have close to ten years of your wages sitting in my checking account in this shitty market in outlook

it's indeed a real pain. i have no idea where to put it without getting robbed

In the 90's Apple almost dissapeared. We used to laugh at Apple. I never used an apple product in my life. But I'm not an anglo.

When AndroidOS first came out it was comically shit. I think euros were still using nokia phones at the time.
Sure, the two OSs are much of a muchness now, but why would I bother with the hassle of changing an OS when phones are similarly priced now? Unless there's a specific reason to change I doubt this map will move much until the NBT

why are you getting so upset about this? seems like someone cant get vlad off their mind

Slovak subhumans do this too :D total low iq idiots like their inferior ancestors

Android spies on us too. Its the chips and not the phone manufacturer.

Too stupid for Android.

- Sent from my iPhone

Attached: CE48771A-F971-410E-A22D-39F79FB50264.jpg (282x300, 14.3K)

Grow a brain a look at his flag

iphones got a bad name for overcharging and restricting what you can do with the phone in europe.

You can fab your own and use it with android, with iOS it's backed in software and hardware level.

because they fall for ads and brands more?

it is the monkeypox flag but that got nothing
to do with grindr

foreigners are like niggers, user

you tolerate one or two, next thing you know they start barging in, one after another, into our website and shit it up, just like they did to our beloved Homeland. they have no place to go where they can speak freely; they'll get thrown in prison for saying the wrong things. so they come here instead to fuck up what we have

Iphone is a Jew-made tracking device.

>Be me
>Only Android user at work
>Apple fag coworkers are trying to "debate" me about the best OS
Why are they like this? Why are they so insecure they must, not only, convince themselves they have the best, but also, confront autists about their life choices?

>Why do Anglos use iPhones?

Anglo here. I don't have a phone and I've never been happier.

Modern phones are compromised on hardware level also both ios and 99% of android distributions are locked down spyware.

It's the preferred choice of zogbots

so is android.

But do you eat ze bugs?

iPhones feel higher quality in every way. I find that android phones have a problem with their touchscreens not registering after a while, or becoming buggy.

Anything by Apple is over priced, over designed shit.

NEIN!