The info propaganda on Ukraine is turning

In past 3 days there's been U turn in terms of ukro propaganda about the war. After 5 months of ruskies running out of ammo an people any day by now and Russia economy collapsing there's a major change that show the ukros are in losing situation and need aid just to stay alive.
From recent Amnesty International report showing how ukros used civilians in defence, to major news channels showing some negative view points. Even one of the biggest polish and english youtubers talking about the war are talking how miserable the situation looks for ukros.
youtu.be/VQnh_sVhGDw - "Counter-offensive that doesn't exist", the most normie mainstream polish channel about the war basically talking how bad it look for ukros.
youtu.be/sLkgRJqij4k - "Aid to Ukraine" one of the most normie english channels, it's the first time in 5 months I've seen anyone on english youtube talking about ukro corruption in the military, US cockblocking ukros by not giving offensive weapons and overall miserable look of ukro situation.
Is that how typical western globohomo "fighting for freedom" propaganda control has always looked like?

Attached: 0000000.png (1280x974, 396.78K)

you have two shill generals to shit out that crap. Why do you feel a need to create that shit thread

There was never any doubt how it was going to play out and anyone saying otherwise is/was outright lying or fucking delusional.
They can only lie for so long.

These two "shill generals" have been the same autistic people spamming anime pics and not actually posting anything about the war.

>Literally who addresses the elefant in the room
It's over for Ukraine

> Counter-offensive that doesn't exist", the most normie mainstream polish channel about the war basically talking how bad it look for ukros.
przecież mówił wolski od początku że raczej nie będzie żadnej kontrofensywy i to tylko działania pozorowane żeby ruski na południe się przemieściły gdzie obrona jest łatwiejsza nic nowego w tym wideo nie mówi

We can observe OP being a brainless Any Forumschud and experiencing a mental short circuit when he can't make sense of the news actually having different points of view.
Unfortunately this mental congestion is quickly solved by blaming the jews and globohomo and switching to another topic, such as the latest Joe Biden speech

after granny Nancy shat on the front door of China, globohomo can't afford to have two warfronts at the same time
Now, you can enjoy the millions of hohols who will dilute your country from within

Attached: b05.jpg (800x800, 119.3K)

Ukraine will win
ignore everyone who says they won't
we need to have centralised censorship ministry to stop the spread of pro-Russian defeatist propaganda and if people don't agree that Russia is losing, we need to arrest them. Simple as

Attached: 1659874223312326.gif (640x500, 2.3M)

The toilets don't clean themselves Grezgorz!...

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-192711_1_1_1.png (1096x1147, 420.14K)

>thrust the plan

Attached: nicenews.png (1865x874, 102.46K)

Nah, I've been hearin that Russia's basically ground to a halt in the news

CBS is now releasing a documentary saying that only 30% of weapons sent to Ukraine go "in the right hands", meaning 70% goes to terrorists. The Ukraine war is an epic fail and Biden is going to be the fall guy.
It was all scripted if you ask me, otherwise there are no adults in charge of anything anywhere and we really live in Idiocracy.

He gets paid more rubles for starting a new thread.

>if people don't agree that Russia is losing, we need to arrest them. Simple as
you are not gonna do shit agent nigger

There's been nothing but Z fagget shilling cope slide threads for a week now, they must be winning.

They launched 100million worth in rockets the other day and 8 out of 9 of them would get intercepted. Russia begging for the west not to send anymore while the ukies want offensive weaponry makes sense, also sounds like Russia is definitelywinning you guys . If they had offensive shit they would be ass raping them even more cause clearly the defensive shit is working. Plus there's pootin begging third worldwrs to help him. The NK are going to get annihilated worse than the buryats were and you'll be back here copeing again. Kek

Different point if view?

Its not 1995 anymore... there is only one point of view.

>held or regained
I wonder which one it is.

We went months without grain export just for this to happen. Why was all this necessary, why can't be allow the invasion as long Ukraine get autonomous rights and continue export grains?

>Any Forumschud
LMAO

Attached: 1609094299886.jpg (667x761, 53.76K)

>globohomo can't afford to have two warfronts at the same time
against two failed states?
I don't know, Gulashi