1 post by ID filter

Can someone create this.
1. Check the ID of the OP
2. If post number is less than 2 within 15 minutes of creation, auto-hide.

You'll become a legend.
Much appreciated.

Attached: 98762340938453.jpg (3688x2563, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Any
gist.github.com/jumper323213/0fbd813b15e7aa42bd68316c3c8d3dd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: 1572899633306.jpg (1459x969, 312.65K)

bump

Attached: tumblr_b865ab09724a110a48a8d16435ad6397_4a6e58b9_1280.jpg (1067x1600, 1022.4K)

Already exists
Give me a minute to find the link

Huh. Fascinating.
The GitHub page it was hosted on is 404 now.
github.com/pixel planet dev/Any Forums-flag-filter

Attached: 792C38A7-AB05-4931-9664-AB899228ED8D.jpg (960x1800, 127K)

this link implies a flag filter, not a 1 post by id filter? or was this feature available with this filter?

idk if it works i dont even use 4chanx but i googled this
github.com/ccd0/Any Forums-x/issues/3237

Bump

Vaxxtards are doomed

fantastic! this works.
thank you.

do you know where would one paste that script?

get tampermonkey or similar plugin/addon for your browser.
then add a new script, copy and paste and it should work.

nigger I've been offering a payment to anyone willing to make me this. not kidding

i already have a exorbitant filter list

thank you

gist.github.com/jumper323213/0fbd813b15e7aa42bd68316c3c8d3dd8

this should work.
it's the link shown from the other link on this page.
it filters differently though, taking the first 20 post and seeing if there is at least 2 of the OP.

you know, if you go to Any Forums and start filtering posts, you are just turning it into reddit, with your own personal version of shadowbans. why do so many newfags show up here and start filtering everything
>yeah but muh 1pbtid's are just making slide threads and bad posts
so fucking what? ignore them like we used to, not assemble meticulously crafted filters to turn the website into your own personal hugbox

thanks man

Gonna have to agree with this. Filters should only be used against prolofic namefags and tripcode users.

absolutely fantastic, appreciate it man. grabbing it now.

the endless spamming on this board is probably from unemployable neets, because it's always the same stupid topics with the same replies and the exact same tired insults inside. so sick of it

>1pbtid is how many times you posted in the thread not total posts you reddit faggot

>blanket hating anyone who uses a name or tripcode
the vast majority of original content on this website used to come from namefags and tripfags. if anything, you should hate name/tripcode users who aren't providing any OC. draw a comic. make a picture. do fucking something to make it worth attaching a name to your post.
bottom line is that people only did that to protect their creations from thievery anyway, since if you post it anonymously, everyone found out real fast that places like reddit will take it and claim they made it instead.
pic related, almost everything on this image but the vectorized celebrity images of science nigger, obama, etc. were stolen from here.

Attached: reddit stole almost all of these from 4chan.jpg (1920x1080, 423.86K)

i don't enjoy zero effort threads, which obviously are created for noise and drowning out real conversations. this filter combined with 4chanx are a godsend for this board.

if i could filter people by age, i would immediately do that. how much of these posts are LMAO U STUPID RETARD with some kind of ugly coloring book so.yjack picture attached? this place is fucking lousy with zoomer kids, and all they do is fuck this place up. some threads reminds me of when i was in fucking middle school

there are lots of paid shills on Any Forums, user

i hate the zoomers too but filtering stuff is kind of the opposite of the point of Any Forums
>well then why are filters in the native extension
because the current owners and operators don't know what the point of Any Forums is either, which is why i laugh every time someone gets banned for posting loli or calling someone a nigger.

No nigger. I can smell your ne wfag o try from here. Only people who use names and trips are attention seeking faggots in gennnnnnerals. Every single general without fail falls apart from namefags fagging it up.

>this post isnt spam you nigger fucking janny trannies

>being this new
It’s bots and shills. This place has been under attack for years. Their goal is to discourage genuine discussion.