Do you think the west has the power to stop china from taking taiwan...

Do you think the west has the power to stop china from taking taiwan? Do you think there's a real possibility a WW3 might start because chinks are so fucking greedy they might actually do it?

Attached: 1655001977479.jpg (1281x720, 279.15K)

The west wouldn't be able to field soldiers to stop them

>how do you do fellow Westerners who are Westerners like me which includes non-white Amerimutts that have nothing in common with your people, culture and traditions.

Attached: mutt poster.jpg (338x302, 77.24K)

Why would we want war over some shitty island? We buy 90% of our garbage from china already anyways, wouldn't matter if it was 95% at this point.

This seems like either a bad translation or just absolute groaner ridiculous retarded bullshit requiring a real stretch of logic and/or stretch of one's interpretation of language.
Ignored for being a stupid waste of time like the idiotic division symbol nonsense.

Assuming the set of Pinocchios hats is nonempty we can say that at least one hat in that sat is not green

I say A and E

If China wants Taiwan, it's not my problem, they speak Chink, look Chink and act Chink. Why should I as a Westerner give a flying fuck, or give our lives to fight for it?

>but muh waffers Chips

Do you think China would stop selling waffers to the rest of the world? Lel, no of course they'll carry on. The real reason for the 'West' shitting the bed over Taiwhere, isn't because of protect 'duuurMOCKcracy', it's because Taiwan is one of the only countries that's NOT part of the World Bank Group, and I'm not an international banker.

nigger spotted

E is incorrect. He could have 10 green hats and 1 red one.

>NOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO CONSOOOOOMMMM

I don’t think China has the power to take Taiwan period even without US intervention.

Taiwan has the power to stop china from taking Taiwan. PLA is a weak joke.

>Why yes I am a fellow westerner don’t you see how much I love the Russians

Attached: 0CB91D37-E201-4816-BEE9-71B646605126.jpg (1528x848, 822.19K)

Why should the West even give a single fuck? "Its the right thing to do" is not an argument. Unless Taiwan propose a business deal worth the venture then they can suck a century egg.

Attached: 1641207168826.png (2048x1449, 2.81M)

Because our computer chips are made there, duh. Also stop posting weebshit this isn't Any Forums

Heres the awnser
He's colorblind

None of the answers logically flow from the statements. Pinocchio has either no hats or the number of green hats is his total number of hats minus >=1

Stupid huemonkeys

he’s got at least one green hat plus the picture of him wearing a green hat is kind of a big clue/validation

Pino always lies. But is he lying about the color and/or about the amount of hats that he owns? 'All my hats' implies that he owns multiple hats. But Pino lies. The sentence however is true. How can it be true? That's because you, even if you only own a single hat, still can say that al all your hats share a certain property.
But he could also be lying about the color. Therefore the answer is A.

Imagine being triggered by pictures, you're a bigger faggot than the ones that frequent that board. Now provide an argument why China being in control of the island would cease the production of computer chips.

From my point of view Pinnochio lying just means that for any statement from Pinnochio the negation is true. The negation of "All my hats are green" is "I have at least one hat that isn't green"

>Do you think the west has the power to stop china from taking taiwan?
China doesn't have the power to even take Taiwan. They can blow it to smithereens, but they lack the amphibious capability to land troops and armour on the island in sufficient numbers to take it.

As for the west stopping China, absolutely, there's enough western naval power in the region to sink everything China has at the moment.

>Do you think there's a real possibility a WW3 might start because chinks are so fucking greedy they might actually do it?
Fuck I hope so.