>pol says to be loyal to white women

>white women aren't loyal to them
Why does pol still simp for them?

Attached: refugees welcome sweden.png (800x520, 650.47K)

whites become extinct in one generation without white women you fucking retard.

>sweden
>white
Uncivilised barbarians who achieved nothing will never be white.

Lmao since when Any Forums supports women? Leaf range ban when?

/thread

ching chong ping pong

Have white girls ever given it up so easily for polsters like they did for the guys in picrel? I doubt it. So why all the bullshit?

Attached: DufjuBVVAAACBqD.jpg (374x532, 40.78K)

China white demoralization thread. White men & women unite

>yes goy women are the problem dont focus on us its the women
Shalom rabbi, I count down the days until you will burn alive in an oven.

Attached: 3B57FB52-DDC4-4CEA-9B9A-28E36F7DF1E4.jpg (674x1024, 101.52K)

Nice d&c kike shill.

Be aggressive to cunts there is no other understanding.
Do it faggot

They look like men

Cherry picking white woman, that are virtue signalling with no actual awareness of the consequences for what they demand.
Woman need protecting, we have the eternal jew to thank for this insanity

Oh nevermind its a leaf. Hello chang. Is it because of picrel that you spend your free time shitting up this board? Trust me I hate insects and think racemixing is repulsive. The men in picrel are liberal faggots. If you're against it then go at the jews instead of us

Attached: 85B92B16-A7A9-4EE5-98FE-0A97EB5BA5CD.jpg (2361x1748, 507.25K)

Fuck off chang

Attached: 1659867381935218.webm (384x384, 1.23M)

>posts a pic of predators grooming children
>look at what white woman are doing
Fucking jesus shlomo can you be any more obvious what you're doing?
You fucking hate white people and want Any Forums to kill themselves with this disgusting depressing shit
You fucking absolute kike sack of shit

white women are more loyal to white men than white men are to white women
statistically speaking. Look it up

>white women are super loyal Aryan goddes- ACK
Be real. How many white women have joined White Lives Matter protests, how many women are in the Goyim Defense League, how many speak out against the great replacement? Now look at how many roasties attended BLM rallies and allowed Abdul and Jamal live with them for free while they wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire

Attached: white women vs asian women.jpg (660x1024, 170.15K)

Woman are the most suspectable to peer pressure conformity because evolutionarily speaking before civilisations were a thing, a male could often survive on his own far more than a woman would, this evolutionary pressure means woman are hardwired to conform to the group for protection
Are you actually retarded you don't know this shit?

>>white women aren't loyal to them
>Why does pol still simp for them?

There are times when I want to grab my favourite hunting knife, and just go to a local grade school, and just start cutting some refugee nigger children to piece and post their fucking remains all over tik tok, Any Forums, youtube, imgr, as well as Twitter, facebook, instagram.; Along with the hash tags #BLM and #Waconda4ever, #GeorgeFloyd, #tributetoGeorgefloyd, and then post a photo of my drivers license showing that I was born in this country, right along side their severed heads. And then, lets see if the media takes the bait.

Get yourself a white Ukrainian refugee lmao

>Ukie women
They're even worse than the supposed pure Aryans in Western Europe. Someone post all those pics of Ukrainian women IN THE UKRAINE with niglet babies

Attached: t_04db75d8f2df49c0a7ab0836419507fc_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg (1200x675, 71.71K)

Op is baitposting, but he is right to a degree. Wanting to protect someone who shows nothing but contempt to you is cuckoldry.

Bait thread but you do have a point you yellow monkey cunt. We got the shit end of the stick on women.

Attached: asian antiwhite.jpg (1719x1191, 340.24K)