Do whites really worship niggers that much or is it a social media thing?

I came across alot of white Americans and Europeans on the internet and they were literal nigger lovers, I tried to convince them that blacks are subhumans and I brought up the statistics and everything but they're ignoring the obvious facts, like don't they know niggers in real life and what they can do?

Attached: FZQxnI_WYAIi9qd.jpg (500x500, 42.56K)

Just brainwashed. They never really thinked about it.

You didn't answer my question mate

It is because they are brainwashed and too stupid to realize it.

The way to deal with them is a little more nuanced that just trying to convince them niggers are scum.

You need to highlight the fact that niggers are retarded faggots, and totally not fucking cool.

They think niggers are cool, you need to make fun of them for it. Embarass them for liking niggers, put examples of the dumbest, weakest, gayest most fucking scummy and disgusting niggers you can find in front of them, non-stop.

Tell them they just like niggers because they are a faggot, and niggers are faggots too, and they just want to suck nigger penis etc.

Shame them, do not convince them, fucking shame them.

Attached: 1659948559321429.jpg (750x755, 349.01K)

He did. A large minority of whites will believe propaganda over their own eyes

He answered you dumb shitskin

He still gave no practical solution, as I did.

It isn't just brainwashing, it is this social phenomenon more so. The idea that a nigger could make artwork that is not retarded trash, the idea that a nigger is not inherently homosexual, the idea that niggers do not spread all the fucked up shit parasites and AIDS you see them dying of on Starvin Marvin infomercials, etc.

People think that niggers are cool and good to have around, destroying that image is what is critical to converting these people.

Attached: 1659832645636158.jpg (500x500, 59.44K)

The original question was if whites worshiped niggers in real life and he said that they're brainwashed faggot

Because they don't want to get cancelled

Social pressure just reinforces the brainwashing, as the brainwashers know well

Couldn't have said better, also the media and entertainment show niggers as athletic alpha male chads and dope, but in reality they're fatter than whites, shorter than whites and commit much more crime and in general they're awful people to be around!

You know if my close family and litterally all other black family's were enslaved and not educated then taught that we deserved reparations, then were put in the worst areas with the worst jobs, then me or you would probably be In the same situation. Honestly idk if I blame these ameri blacks, I think I blame history, hip-hop, culture, location, and the indocternating beliefs of mainly democrats to be honest. I don't really ever see Republicans genuinely tricking black people into being dum fuck apes. Regardless it's not good to be legitimately hate filled racist. Put your shoes in a culture's perspective within the respected time frame of modernish history. I mean iv been to a few trailer parks and lived in a decent amount of Ghettos and I can assure you it's not just blacks that acts batshit retarded. I mean just earlier someone said no whites raped a black and showed some stats. Idk how true that is but I genuinely think theirs a huge ass cultural different in Mexican and blacks then white woman. White woman generally live better lives so any little triggering bullshit or slight discomfort that takes them out of their bubble is instantly rape. Blacks and Mexicans live harder lives and suffer real abuse so if a guy fuckes them then leaves their use to it. Now not to say blacks can't do the same because I can assure you black living In completely white areas act white af then code switch whenever their around the other niggers which I can also pretty much understand. My point is this is such a complex topic and you'd have to be a cultural and historically retarded to not understand the clear set up Divisive culture war that was brought to us from the fake jews.

But that's not how it works
Proximity doesn't breed contempt with the right amount of brainwashing, because people will engage in cognitive dissonance reduction to the point where misbehaving niggers will actually reinforce their implanted belief that they are indeed human

the left controls all the institutions. so they dictate behavior as a form of gatekeeping. if you don't toe the line, you are ostracized.

Every famous black ends up marrying a Kardashian type or Brazilian or some shit. They hate their own women. This is their own fault.

Bro your a Canadian living in a communist country wishing for a Marxist dictator indocterine. The jews really did win didn't they. They tricked the white Christians into thinking a communist based dictatorship is any different then commie China. Hitler dies then a new shit natsoc dictator comes in then what? The whole system just crumbles at that point. What we have a revolution? Oh shit look where every fuckin revolution ends up. Communism. Face it hitler was most likely a rothchild jew set as pawn to further the Israeli state and give the jews leverage to be rape victims and scream jew hater any chance they get. Quite being a fuckin retard and actually think with your brain for once dum cuck. I mean just look at the haavara agreement dum fuck. He litterally flooded the jew into Israel how tf can you not put two and two together now look at how strong the jews are. Hitler single handedly strengthened the jews and unified more then any other person in human fuckin history could. Now go take down your Hitler shrine cuz ur too much of a dum fuck to think objectively.

Not sure. Anecdotally, I spend a fair amount of time around boomers and they're all, bar one, nigger lovers. And most of their kids are just as bad if not worse. And if they're not overt nigger lovers then they're still cucks to "minorities" and think "we're all the same".

Swedes loves niggers
Finns loves niggers.
Norwegians and Danes do not love them so much but, some women has starting to burn the coal and pay the toll. My guess is the new generation is 90% homosexual and niggerlover

So some nigger that's born is for some reason responsible for the whole species of nigger tf kinda retarded logic is that. What is this kindergarten, oh Timmy pissed in the sink again now non of us get to use the water fountain? Tf kinda logic is that.

Why do you nigger lovers mess with Muslims but let blacks roam freely fucking your women and committing
crimes?
Also I don't think euro girls like niggers

>Tell them they just like niggers because they are a faggot,
True but, Faggots like niggers because they are confident. They really think they are smart like Yakub and can dace even when they're completely lost to any rhythm. Niggers are basically the far lefthand side of the Dunning-Kruger graph. People who love them.... you figure it out.

Social media. It's a way to publicise that one is not a racist for the approval of other NPCs. There may be the odd tolerable outlier, yet blacks are a completely different species to humans and ought to be kept separate, excluded from civilisation, or genocided altogether for the continued safety of the Human Race.

Our politicians decided long time ago that Sweden should be populated by niggers. They are a protected class. It's official policy. As for muslims. We have a lot of shits from places like Afghanistan who do as they please. You know what they are like. You have them yourself. Subhumans in many ways.

are muslim cunts soo inbred that they post dumb shit on the internets, asking questions only the single digit IQ would post?
>yes

Attached: based turkish family.jpg (730x411, 33.5K)