Serbs

Serbs are by far some of the dumbest and lowest class people I have ever met.

They larp as “European defenders” but behave like Arabs. Nothing about their culture or mentality is European, they lacked a cultural renaissance, which explains a lot.

On the other hand, the Croats seem like a much more structured stable people. Why is that? I can’t pin point it.

Thanks

Attached: EFD473B3-CB13-48C6-8F9C-6E0AEDD3E674.png (1200x800, 137.74K)

Attached: 1659881577958805m.jpg (877x1024, 101.91K)

balkans in a nutshell

Attached: 595.png (1440x1395, 2.84M)

Attached: adxdKgkA_700w_0.jpg (700x590, 58.58K)

picrel + the constant death of young men since independence in various wars

the rate of advanceme in the past 150 years was fairly impressive all things considered desu

Attached: s3eyzokvlv751.png (640x309, 175.15K)

I could swear I wrote "advancement" but it's kinda funny this way

Serbs are based and behave like people with a healthy identity.
I wish there more of them in America.

>Serbs
You mean russian-cum drinkers?

obviously
>a thread wasnt needed for common sense info cunt

don't ask a Any Forums person about any opinions because they're retarded as fuck.
serbs are fine, just like any other idiot on this website each country that posts here is mentally ill and socially outcasted because they're retarded.
serbs are fine, it's the Krajina niggers that suck.

kek, saved

Funny enough, I’m a Serb who was born in the US.

Serbia is the worst of both the west and east. We have the degeneracy of the west, and the poverty of Russia and China. It’s very sad to see. I wish some young Serbs truly tried to adopt some kind of American professionalism, or Scandinavian work ethic, but they are just lazy fucks who listen to nigger rap.

Imagine how hard we fucked up shit that exyu diaspora still cant find peace
RENT FREE

when you see globohomo, jew satanists keep making "X country hate threads" every day, you know that country is doing something right. no, we will not allow degeneracy and we will not allow drag queen story hour, we did you a favor and put a tranny as a fake prime minister, you are not getting one millimeter over that (she is, of course, making 0 decisions). cope seethe dilate kike faggots.

Daily reminder that the difference between Serbs and Croats is a delusion propagated to pit them against each other.

t. Part Croat

Renaissance of what?
Before first Europeans landed on Newfoundland and during what your precursor countries( that shitted out your rogue colonial trade company larping as a country call dark ages and when they were backwater shitholes at the edge of the world towards the Atlantic, Serbia was going trough a golden age.
Prosperity, wealth in both material and spiritual meaning of the word. Superpower in terms of military. Only rivaled by the eastern Roman empire.
Our dark ages came to be because of traitors from the west that were selling weaponry and information and mercenaries to muhammedans.

The exodus of people from the Balkans, not only Greeks, but Bulgarians, Serbs, Walachians, etc. is what ignited the Renaissance in the west.
Who do you imagine brought books and cultural artifacts to Venice, Florence, Vienna, Milano?
It wasnt the kike merchants that were dealing with turks and analabnians.
crorats were not even a footnote in that history until Vatican imagined them and later when they made history channel /x/ tier TV series.

Attached: 1483934638931.png (994x708, 1.28M)

>putting high illiteracy in red as if it's bad
fuck books all my enemies spread ideas through them

You aren’t globohomo? Oh reallllyyy?

Did you look at pink televizija before? You got that from Americans. That is tabloid level degeneracy.

Did you know that the average Serbian highschool grad has never read a single book before? No amount of Russia can save Serbia from becoming a poor talentless shithole.

Again, I can’t name a single great thing about Serbia. My mom and dad left that shithole and moved to the United States where you get paid 100k out of college for CS because of how successfully the country is run.

Then why the fuck do I see you fuckers coming back in droves.
My dad has a dozen friends from North America that came back here and they're all depresed, divorced, overworked...
Every other girl I see on Tinder is some Serbian-American dumb independent girlboss blown out bitch that came back from the US looking for a normal husband.
On every single corner I see a new amerimutt style "development" funded by drug money for you faggots that come back to feel at home at.
You are literally the worst.

Attached: 1655833788783.jpg (827x1443, 299.8K)

Do you live under a rock? Most of these serbs who come back are the ones who hung out in Serbian social cliques in Chicago where they did nothing but drink in cafes and behave like gypsies.

Serbia is an unstable place to live in. Everybody who is still there is either an angry old nationalist or under thr age of 18.

Some serbs come back because of “the motherlands type bullshit. No serious serb would ever return. There is a joke that anyone who is a right libertarian has already left Serbia.

Attached: 858B1D2D-5CB5-434E-ABF1-8C43C667338D.png (1024x576, 1.28M)

I don't have a lot of knowledge on the matter, but your post felt like a cope to me.

A quick Google search shows that there are more Serbs moving out of Serbia than moving back to Serbia. Also it seems that only ethnic groups growing in size are Bosniaks and gypsies.