TIR the water we drink comes from dirty rusty pipes...Why tf is nobody talking about this?

TIR the water we drink comes from dirty rusty pipes...Why tf is nobody talking about this?

Attached: 1626303116618.jpg (236x195, 10.43K)

extra minerals.

drink up, goy.

Get a filter or run the water for 5 minutes

lmapthe pipes are the least of your concerns
literally why anybody thinks is a good idea to drink anything fresh out of the goverment is beyond me

Rusty? Lead pipes. The news was just starting to talk about Canada having water delivered to everyone through lead pipes but then we got a cold virus that was more important.

Maybe yours does

I’ve been drinking tap water since forever so I’m either fine or fked

buy bottled

> not using a reverse osmosis water filter in 2022
you probably also use seed oils for cooking fatty

Attached: 1605792136829.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

>not filtering your water using reverse osmosis
ngmi

Attached: 91D3F9A7-6E9B-4E73-A8DC-E3A97C4900B6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

>plastic
Enjoy your man boobs

I remember this. The news JUST started talking about how all of Canada's piping needs to be replaced and is pretty much undrinkable. Then covid hit and it wasn't talked about again. I got a filter but yeah. I pretty much had health issues cause I drank it for awhile like a retard.

Most bottling companies are using tap water from first world countries with cheap access to water.
Also: imagine drinking microplastics lmao

fuck you jews, I'm not buying your crap. I get my water from a natural mountain spring

you're breathing microplastics, and eating them with the food. Why not drinking it as well?

Earth is fucked beyond recovery

your options of pipe are plastic or inevitable corroding metal
id rather drink patina and rust than jewish plastic

You cant filter out lead. I looked into that myself. Lead pipes in Ireland too.

>reverse osmosis water filter

it looks like these RO filters that other anons posted claim to filter out 95% of lead from the water. maybe jew tricks, but that might be worth considering.

has anyone installed these filters themselves? or do I need to get mario to come over to hook it up to my sink? are there any options for something that doesn't need to be installed?

t. BCfag

>I'm shitting in your mouth when you sleep anyway. Why not take a scoop of my shit out of your own free will?

I live next to farm from fields so I might as well just drink hard liquor if I'm going to drink tap water

Its a big job setting up a filter like that.

Takes around 2 hours. I installed a 6 stage system myself under my bench and now have nice filtered water for the kids.

I bought some weird filter from Home Hardware and it filters out fluoride. So it's based to me. The taste is great and my health issues are gone.

looks like cheap pitcher filters claim to filter 99% of lead and other heavy metals too. probably a good idea since i don't know anything about plumbing. 100$ gets you 2 years of filters and a 20 cup picher. seems pretty worth while to me.

i'm renting a place and don't want to install anything that isn't easily movable in case I have to gtfo of town. good for you to look after your kids with proper water, ausbro.

You can filter out a portion of it. Lead solubility varies with pH. Unfortunately, it is pretty darn soluble at typical drinking water pH.
Typically, phosphate is added to drinking water in systems with lead pipes. It forms lead phosphate, which is insoluble and forms a crust on the pipe walls, like a protective corrosive layer. This is done to prevent further leaching of lead from piping into the water. It isn't perfect, but you aren't necessarily just drinking unabated lead water.
I have a well, but I work in the water/wastewater industry. I worry less about lead than the fucking pharceutical compounds they can't remove.

Attached: trump-water-bottle-meme7.jpg (350x233, 11.01K)