What happened to the guy that dared to ask Qui? Was he arrested for wrongthinking ?

What happened to the guy that dared to ask Qui? Was he arrested for wrongthinking ?

Attached: 1659952848245.jpg (1814x1080, 658.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/claudeposternak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is pushing the globohomo narrative in media as usual
twitter.com/claudeposternak

you're talking about the jew, not the based General Delawarde
afaik he's ok these days, he didn't do prison but he sure as hell will never appear on live TV ever again

Attached: 1656088703352.jpg (960x928, 153.85K)

>will never appear on live TV ever again
On jew media

Attached: QUI.png (567x425, 226.45K)

in France, no tv channel escapes the devilish grasp of the jew, so it's pretty much the same

lmao it's so funny when people dance around it
they have no arsenal
I kekd just thinking about his interview
legend
it's not even about being 'anti-semitic' he asked a basic question and 404d the interview

Kikes are kinda dumb desu, why not setup some goy to be frontman and they actually own it from shadow

Thats what they usually do
But the west semitephilic so having visible jewish ceos is not an issue anymore

people are scared to even NOTICE there's an comically large proportion of jews in positions of power

It's hilarious. You mention the pervasive Jewishness of international finance and Western geopolitics, and the normies just go "huh" and shut down like a BSOD on a computer.

KEY
>vomiting blood
>shaking like a radiator
KEY !!!!!!

Webm? Link? I'm newfag

I like his curly red hair. Makes me want to impregnate a teenage girl with freckles

Attached: 1649613382556.webm (640x480, 2.07M)

The jew fears the truth, one simple word brings them to their knees. Qui ?

>Kikes are kinda dumb desu, why not setup some goy to be frontman and they actually own it from shadow
that was literally trump

as a matter of fact, I was the one who did this WEBM rendition with subtitles back when this happened, glad to see it being posted every once in a while
this guy has achieved legendary status in France

This is gold.

Nothing, that dude is a retired 2 star general and a freemason, hell be covered

>Was he arrested for wrongthinking ?
Nope, he spent all of his authority that vetting media deem as "credibility" in a single stroke and pushed him self into obscurity. Whole of his authoritative carrier spent in a single stroke to tell the truth. So not imprisoned or fined as he still had some sort of influence and authority to say what he thinks. He doesn't anymore though. And for the safety reasons he didn't exactly tell anything that would put him behind bars, what he did he merely implied it, and faggot kike made a conclusion for him.

Remember anons, their time is coming, and they're fighting against the inevitable demise. All what the have is money printing and finance, that is being undermined globally, and what it'll lead to revolution domestically. When they'll lose everything. Everything.

I hope they gave this ballsy bastard a medal. He stared into the face of a raging kike and said, "YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT (((THEM)))." poor fucker probably got blacklisted. God Speed Froggy.

Sar, can you please explain his shaking? Does he have Parkinsons? If he is a news anchor there in France why does he look so unprofessional with his long curly hair and muppet like appearance?

Thanks
He is literally shaking rn lmao

I was showing it to my french buddies
Very glad it's going strong
Never forget the based general and his burning question