Is it true that muscle/steroid girls are traditional, low bodycount, best for making families and best for breeding?

Is it true that muscle/steroid girls are traditional, low bodycount, best for making families and best for breeding?

Attached: 1659749453158920.webm (640x1036, 2.76M)

Women that whore their bodies on social media are not suitable mothers

>muscle girls
Based
>steroid girls
Not based

who is she? she's stunning

women who exercise too much risk sterility. They can't even do fasting properly because their fragile hormonal systems respond so poorly to stress.

Why did she waste all that sweat

Attached: 1647776451201.png (657x527, 187.87K)

Women are already hormonal by default. Imagine one taking PEDs for validation. A natty would be quite a catch though, worse case you know she has the work ethic and determination to train and resist short term gratification.

no
they have horrible tits unless they start out with huge ones

This looks like a good wife and a mom

Attached: 1659866419524951.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

This can be fixed by breeding them

imagine the smell

Attached: 1656520194006.gif (329x331, 93.9K)

You want your kids to nurse on silicon?

extremely unattractive behavior.

this is a fat bitch lie

not gonna fix anything
they'd be horrible breastfeeders and you wouldn't want a baby to breastfeed from someone taking steroids and who knows what other shit

cringe nonce

you think that's what I meant?
fucking LOL

Vivi Winkler.

I bet her clit is the size of an average Asian penis.

thats better, but the first one ruined it forever.

Na, I replied to the wrong guy.

no. you're just a fag in denial

get bent u perfumed pounce

god damn women acting like men is just as cringe as men acting like women.

This is breedable

Attached: 1659729651585478.webm (480x600, 1.88M)

>Is it true that muscle/steroid girls are traditional, low bodycount, best for making families and best for breeding?
Literally none of that is true.

They're vapid, whorish, self absorbed and having low body fat is literally the last thing you want for breeding.

I mean you don't want some lazy slothful hamplanet, but muscle chics? Fuck no.

hi T girls = high sex drive

breedable / 10

Bro what the fuck bitch is built like a brick shit house

that face she makes towards the end, she suddenly transformed into a mulatto

Attached: 1659585115093440.webm (640x800, 1.25M)

Imagine the taste

Attached: 1659227806361787.webm (430x640, 388.48K)

My girlfriend is stronger and taller than me.

If you are attracted to men, I guess this would be sexy, but for heterosexuals, this is pretty unattractive, give me a plump bitch with a big ass instead.

Are you crazy? That bitch probably has a clit the size of your thumb, and she's definitely either going to have a hard time conceiving or she's sterile if she's on roids. You put your dick in there and it's like a fist grabbing you. Deeply unsettling.

Definitely not
testosterone raises their sex drive through the roof. I know that some trainers use this against women to make them sex addicts

natural bodybuilding women - maybe are low body count, because some were raped and they bodybuild as a cope

No steroids are very expensive and many engage in prostitution or similar fetish play.

yo that chick is gross as fuck. I'd rather fuck a 200lb fat chick than that.

>incel fat chud losers on /pol: yes this highly disciplined, organized, ambitious and career focused athlete will surely breed with me and help me create my perfect family

they are lesbians

This one is pretty good, not too much muscles, and great curves. Looks like she got some fake tits though.

Damn, that's fucked up. That's really horrible. Feel so sorry for these women.

>You put your dick in there and it's like a fist grabbing you. Deeply unsettling.
I need a fitness qt gf asap

No such thing but I'll bet she thinks she's one

That is absolutely fucking disgusting

Attached: 1659122559729915.webm (720x720, 2.36M)

Muscle girls only date body builders. You will still die a virgin.

Hope you like paying for roids and getting suckerpunched when she's on her period. She's going to be sobbing and beating the shit out of you. Women only do this to themselves when they think they've got something to prove to the world. Not stable people.

Attached: 1655465569489.png (512x512, 30.95K)

I want to get her pregnant to see how far her sexy abs stretches out