Mpox and covid vaccine

I see a lot of you attributing mpox to the vaxx. I got it and never had a single covid vaccine. This theory is bs. I haven’t had a vaccine in 15+ yrs. Also fuck captchas.

Attached: 096A10AF-0271-4A99-8E16-B26308DDC1EA.jpg (790x1133, 332.22K)

ha ha
faggot

Stop being gay.

Proof you were diagnosed with Monkey Pox faggot?

Im bi but yeah… ur right >

If you are “bi” wouldn’t it be easy to just cut out the sex with dudes? You are attracted to women, just keep it straight. Girls are disgusted with a guy who fucks other guys.

There’s no card/paper lol. I got a blister on my dick 1 week after I fucked my femboi almost bf. I was sure it was herpes. Few days later I start having hard fever and stomach pain. Also my foreskin got super swollen so I was worried. I went to the hospital to figure out wtf it was and the doctor thought it was herpes. 2 days later they cal me and tell me I have mpox. For ~1 week I had it with 0 symptoms. Never been this not hungry in my life and still today. Im like 10 days since the blisters and my stomach still isn’t back to normal. The swelling reduced a lot and blisters are almost gone. I ditched the femboi because be lied and I cant trust him anymore. Dont think im doing anything with a guy ever again lol. Anymore questions? :3

Ye started to think this way. :/ I’m not a hoe or w/e I just wanted a pure femboi bf(had one before but thats another story) maybe I should just get a clean girl idk.

That's the thing, OP may be immunocompromised. Because that's the issue that people are pointing to regarding the shots. Of course, you don't need a shot to be immunocompromised if you are in the gay community. OP you might want to get a test for that.

Attached: E0E23794-390B-4913-9950-EE1F173B112D.jpg (315x237, 15.1K)

I’m not lol. I’m in shape and never sick. Beat covid with 0 shots while smoking weed.

Op could be aids ridden faggot. But what else is new about leaf op?

Anyone not fat or elderly can beat covid. Even 99.7% of them. It's a cold. Very low bar. Weed is also an ACE inhibitor that helps prevent infection. You should still get tested for HIV.

do you also fuck dogs, faggot leaf?
also, why don't you off yourself, homofag?

I will. I tested in Nov and everything neg. Unless that 18yo femboi gave it to me im good lol. Pray for me :(

Pcq je vais être riche connard lol.

a literal cryptofag, holy kek
the only thing you'll be is dead, you absolute degenerate bumfucker asswipe cumdumpster turbofag nigger

Post pics with timestamp or kill yourself immediately

It’s against the rules if I post my dick…

Regarde ce que la France est devenu :) yea just shut up lmao.

so you have herpes then or syphillis, it’s just been rebranded to monkey pox

You’re dumb they tested for it. Why would I lie I gain nothing. I’m a lurker I’m not posting again once I fall asleep. Just got tired of seeing the covid vaxx is monkey pox theory.