Why are there so many repressed, closeted trannies on Any Forums?

There is a subset of Any Forums users who seem to be consumed 24/7 by thoughts of trannies and sex changes, and discuss the subject constantly even when it is irrelevant to the conversation topic.

I find this very bizarre. If you hate trannies and want them to be killed or something, that’s your business and I don’t give a shit. But to spend your personal free time constantly talking about trannies, obsessively searching out tranny content online and mentioning them multiple times per hour, when you would NEVER encounter them in real life otherwise, is extremely sus.

I think there are many repressed, self hating trannies on Any Forums. There are a few key traits they all share:
>bringing up the subject of trannies repeatedly, seemingly out of nowhere, as if it’s constantly in the back of their mind
>taking any unrelated subject and looking for a way to make it about trannies, no matter how tangential

And the most glaringly obvious symptom:
>posting gratuitous imagery or vivid descriptions of genital mutilation, sex change surgery or repeatedly using graphic wording like “chop your cock off”, which would make any normal heterosexual man with a penis wince in discomfort and disgust

Why would a healthy heterosexual man pro-actively choose to subject himself to this unpleasant, disgusting imagery, over and over again, without any prompting whatsoever?

Attached: F19E9412-FFC6-434F-9BA8-411F937AEBA9.png (715x429, 884)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/brains-men-autism-female-patterns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1656905046173.jpg (1024x480, 59.23K)

In the last 5 years I’ve lived in three different Australian cities and can count the times I’ve seen or encountered a tranny in real life on one hand. The vast majority of my exposure to trannies and tranny content has been seeing posts from people like this on Any Forums

>in before someone posts the “arachnophobia” meme

This is a fallacy because arachnophobes can’t stand the sight or thought of spiders. Arachnophobes go out of their way to avoid spiders or exposure to spider imagery, they don’t go out of their way to actively, constantly, obsessively seek it out in their free time and repeatedly try to turn every single discussion into a conversation about spiders, as these people do with trannies

Something very, very bizarre is going on here, psychologically, and these people need to be exposed for what they are and face up to themselves. Even if you hate trannies, you must agree that allowing repressed, self hating, closeted trannies into your midst does not empower your cause and in fact dooms it to fail when the inevitable occurs (their eventual transition, nervous breakdown or suicide)

By allowing these confused hypocrites to dwell among you unchecked, you hurt the credibility of your cause and give the other side ammunition

Guys what are you thoughts

spectrumnews.org/news/brains-men-autism-female-patterns/

>There is a subset of Any Forums users who seem to be consumed 24/7 by thoughts of trannies and sex changes, and discuss the subject constantly even when it is irrelevant to the conversation topic.
>I find this very bizarre. If you hate trannies and want them to be killed or something, that’s your business and I don’t give a shit. But to spend your personal free time constantly talking about trannies, obsessively searching out tranny content online and mentioning them multiple times per hour, when you would NEVER encounter them in real life otherwise, is extremely sus.
>I think there are many repressed, self hating trannies on Any Forums. There are a few key traits they all share:
>>bringing up the subject of trannies repeatedly, seemingly out of nowhere, as if it’s constantly in the back of their mind
>>taking any unrelated subject and looking for a way to make it about trannies, no matter how tangential
>And the most glaringly obvious symptom:
>>posting gratuitous imagery or vivid descriptions of genital mutilation, sex change surgery or repeatedly using graphic wording like “chop your cock off”, which would make any normal heterosexual man with a penis wince in discomfort and disgust
>Why would a healthy heterosexual man pro-actively choose to subject himself to this unpleasant, disgusting imagery, over and over again, without any prompting whatsoever?

Attached: 5B2172E0-D2E7-4A37-A053-477C5C773AC9.png (622x515, 45.43K)

Here is a prime example

As a male with a penis, this image of male genital mutilation causes a visceral discomfort and disgust in me. Why would you save something like this to your folder? Why would you post this out of nowhere?

It’s very clear that you have a desire to remove your penis, and are using “tranny hate” as an excuse to view and discuss penis destruction content and imagery

>t.

Attached: 1657767783768.png (548x522, 265.39K)

>vivid imagery of a prolapsing, leaking asshole

Again, why would you want to see something this viscerally disgusting? Why do you actively seek out and save folders of these images? Why do you inject them into as many conversations as possible, without prompting?

Even if you think I’m a tranny concern trolling………can’t you just SAY that? Can’t you just say “fuck off tranny freak” or something?

Why the disgusting, graphic imagery? Why do you like to view this stuff and think about it? It’s extremely bizarre and raises questions about your subconscious psychology

Attached: trannygadverdamme.gif (473x718, 1.49M)

“He” has a folder of these images. Why?

I would be embarrassed to have an image like that in my folder because if someone saw it and new I was preoccupied with thoughts of prolapsing anuses or destroyed genitals I would feel deeply ashamed

What type of “male” has visions of prolapsing assholes and mutilated genitals on his mind 24/7? I challenge someone to address this in good faith because I can’t understand it

Do you think any real traditional family man with conservative values who goes to church would save and repost disgusting images like that?

Something is going on here. This is not nothing.

If nobody is willing to honestly discuss this question with me in good faith then I’m willing to end this discussion, but that is disappointing and I expected a somewhat higher level of genuine dialogue

Attached: trannyoperatiegore.jpg (1200x2000, 840.58K)

Attached: 1647914147332.png (721x1280, 1.76M)

Attached: trannyneplul.webm (256x480, 1.55M)

Attached: trannyneplul2.webm (854x480, 885.7K)

Attached: trannyneplul3.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

if you ever wonder why you cant get a gf & woman are repulsed by you, just remember your pictures folder

Please stop posting multilated genitals. I came here to have a respectful discussion and you’re making me feel sick

Does nobody else see this? These people are hiding something. There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for a mentally healthy heterosexual man to have that image saved on his computer

Am I alone here? If I am I will happily leave this board because I clearly do not belong here.

Thank you

Holy shit I feel like I’m insane here

You need to recognise these people for what they are and expose them. Root them out

This is supposed to be a forum for the promotion of traditional family values and you instead have sick degenerates dumping their multiple folders of male genital mutilation

If you can’t see that these people are deeply closeted trannies, then you have no awareness of basic human psychology. There is no other reason that a person would do this

Attached: trannynoentry.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

>Please stop posting multilated genitals. I came here to have a respectful discussion and you’re making me feel sick
wrong board

>This is supposed to be a forum for the promotion of traditional family values

Attached: kekwistan.jpg (807x802, 74.47K)

>t.

Attached: 8k projector.jpg (500x500, 23.59K)

>has a folder full of mutilated penises but says I’m projecting

Poetry. I do not have a single image of mutilated male genitals in any of my folders. Why do you?

How would you feel if your mother saw your image folder? Imagine the shame and disgrace you would feel

Something very, very strange is going on with your psychology. Something deep and dark.

Also, why has this person posted SO MANY replies to this? Not just one and done. But again, and again, and again. Dumping his entire folder of subconscious thoughts. Clearly this thread struck a nerve