Install it

Install it.

Attached: 1659952346802.png (1242x1871, 2.4M)

already did... currently on kernel 5.15

God bless Finland

OpenBSD is easy to install, but it takes three hours of fucking with X.Org to make it work properly on my old ThinkCentre.
FreeBSD and DFly work flawlessly with no thinkering required. I am going to buy AMD hardware to run OpenBSD, but my personal preference is still DFly for HAMMER (OpenBSD only has grandpas file systems)

*tinkering

Already did

Attached: Linus-Sebastian-1637651401-600x315.jpg (600x315, 19.35K)

I did, rebuilt a '98 Celeron Mendocino PC last week, 400MHz, 384MB SDRAM, ATI Rage 256MB, Soundblaster Live PCI, 64GB SATA-III SSD on adapter, AntiX OS on latest kernel

No IME for me, runs fast. Buying a P3 slocket for my 800EB soon

It just werks.

I have to use ubuntu for work. Fucking garbage piece of shit OS.

no

Attached: linus-thorvald-lgbtqp.png (1920x1280, 2.45M)

Atleast it doesn't bombard you with updates

>tfw using debian with i3 while zooming on caffeine, alpha gpc and l-theanine
Feels good man. Wish I could get Piracetam

I lived in an Anglo country a few years ago and I was able to import it and buy it from a different country (legal, no prescription required). Maybe it's similar in Australia.
Here in Romania they don't even ask for the prescription, I just tell them it's for a relative that had a stroke.

t. take 4.8g a day

it almost just werks, pirated games are a pain in the ass to setup and then run like shit, still prefer it over kikesoft spyware

It only lasts for around 6 months before you start reverting back to stock settings

you mean its effects? I don't think you build up tolerance to it, but I could be wrong. Even if you do built tolerance I think you can reset it in 2 weeks by not taking it, right?

at least they don't force updates and the amount of data they steal from you is minimal. Microsoftpenis Goy OS has gone to shit. Forced updates, incredible amount of telemetry, hand holding, and stuff like "no goy, you did not mean to do that, you actually meant to X, trust us" which I don't know how to call.

yup last forced update fuckng broke my pc, switched to linux and have been really enjoying it so far, besides the games part

About 6 years ago I noticed that my PC booted up by itself to install updates in the middle of the night, maybe due to the hybrid kernel of Windows 10 that was programmed to do such thing.
This is unacceptable, I switched fully to Linux since then.

>have win7
>it just werks forever
vs
>pick one of billion shitty linux (or gnu+linux as I have taken to calling it) distributions instead of one good one
>be a bitch to tranny and oopdater culture because every trash program depends on common libraries instead of just including copies like a sane person
>larp with terminal programs because the developers are codelets and can't program user interfaces so they'd rather have the programs larp GUIs with ascii shit
>can't do anything except post desktop screenshots and emulate windows, cope by saying "d-d-doing something else than consoom videos and post on Any Forums is for kiddies anyway!!!"

Zorin OS is the only one you need

he is an atheist
dont do it pol

>Install it
>pic can't install debian
kek.

lol what a faggot are you even a man?

I'm on MINT

Use Mint

>playing games like a child

Buddy, you have the autism. Sorry you had to find out like this.

Attached: 1659602895936076.jpg (314x1024, 63.03K)