Cern, shemitah,5G, father fallen

Anons, mods, glowies, media, e-celebs, interns/staff of political leaders, financial moguls, big business funders, tech-wizards, and bots ai/basic/or sentient… Take yourself back to 2015 when Ron Paul faces, happening threads, and research into everything from monthly false flags, to exposing all forms of evil. To bring a little context, around 2012 I began researching heavily into celebrity God building, and MK-ultra control techniques, technology, and the technicians.(ask for more information.) This led me into spider-goat chimera's, the fact we cloned dolly the sheep in 1996, and the weather weapons treaty of 1976. I was making my step from lurker, and stepped into one of the most challenging debate fields on the internet. I thought I was learning as a lurker, until I had to defend my actual beliefs, and back then up with sources and facts. It was just when the jade helm documents hit alt sources that I decided to take a further step from just a poster, to an actual bread baker. I began sounding the alarm on military training on our southern border for a three pronged invasion. (I later figured out it was training for the mass movement of migrants towards the border.) I remember they moved platoons of soldiers right next to Chuck Norris's farm due to him, and his brother supporting Patriots and making Christian movies. God had more in-store for me than just politics though, and I began to see the journey he had for me at the thought of my existence before the world was crafted.

Attached: 13324315_1183881511657114_1748839360_o.jpg (800x600, 134.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
lhcb.web.cern.ch/lhcb/lhcb_page/communication/common_tasks/working_at_the_pit/Experimental Site.html
pastorcharleslawson.org/cern-bottomless-pit-key
quora.com/Is-CERN-located-where-the-ancient-temple-for-Apollo-used-to-be-located
twiggietruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/temple-of-baal-and-cern-march-2017/
howandwhys.com/did-egyptian-pyramids-inspire-nikola-tesla-to-build-wireless-transmission-tower/
mysteriesrunsolved.com/2020/12/ley-lines-the-hidden-network
hiskingdomathand.com/2019/03/shiva-appolyion-and-cern/
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
symmetrymovie.com/page/2
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6818928
earthchangeaffirmations.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/cern-short-film-symmetry-occult-symbolism/amp/
wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113
angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch/
theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
beyondthesoulsmeridian.org/2017/08/14/false-ascension-cern-and-echoes-of-the-eighth-sphere/
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
businessinsider.com/geoengineering-sulfur-clouds-climate-change-2016-6
cloud.web.cern.ch/content/aerosols-0
indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
home.cern/science/physics/subatomic-particles
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/08/09/542376003/at-cern-in-search-of-nature-s-building-blocks
home.cern/news/news/knowledge-sharing/taking-biomedical-research-cern-next-level
cerncourier.com/human-pig-genetics/
wlcg.web.cern.ch
gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-grid-cerns-glob-1446206176/amp
amp.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/30/cern.computer.technology
livescience.com/65271-quantum-computer-sees-16-futures.html
m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46v_kKGnKhk&t=3s
anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
scientificamerican.com/article/d-wave-scientists-line-up-for-world-rsquo-s-most-controversial-quantum-computer/
hacked.com/venture-capitalist-explains-quantum-computers-harness-parallel-universes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
businesswire.com/news/home/20180105005243/en/Kindred-Announces-Spin-off-AGI-Research-Division
phoenixesotericsociety.com/ai-demons-aliens-and-magic/
architecht.io/kindred-ceo-on-the-quest-for-true-ai-and-the-challenge-of-commercial-quantum-computing-cad983a162f4?gi=6c447f437f96
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/08/11/this-is-why-quantum-computing-is-more-dangerous-than-you-realize/amp/
dwavesys.com/quantum-computing
youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8
jameswjesso.com/dmt-aliens-alex-jones/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/07/a-bad-trip-with-the-clockwork-elves-is-there-a-government-dmt-conspiracy/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpjxm/dmt-aliens-study-johns-hopkins
realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/
thelucidplanet.com/1080-2/
gaia.com/article/people-meet-dmt-entities-researchers-want-know-more
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/forgotten-rituals-and-magical-practices-ancient-history-004846
creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/
thehighersidechats.com/michael-joseph-the-occult-religion-of-the-elite-its-influence/
listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/
ultraculture.org/blog/2016/01/17/john-dee-master-magick/
occult-world.com/mediumship/channeling/
listverse.com/2015/10/30/10-modern-mystics-who-channeled-strange-spirits/
the13thfloor.tv/2016/11/01/five-famous-scientists-who-dabbled-in-the-occult/8rr0m
theaiorganization.com/ai-u-s-china-and-the-global-5g-grid-system-cyrus-a-parsa-the-ai-organization/
youtube.com/watch?v=mK3ZV3Jw4Uo
medium.datadriveninvestor.com/6-levels-of-chinas-social-score-system-and-what-they-mean-54a32bbc37be?gi=48f02bb92a54
cnbc.com/2018/05/11/how-to-stop-google-from-tracking-me-online.html
wionews.com/technology/technology-giants-spy-on-staff-to-prevent-unionising-report-says-441951
bizpacreview.com/2021/12/01/sweden-to-require-proof-of-vaccine-status-at-certain-events-some-are-opting-for-embedded-chip-in-hand-1170081/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC526112/
blog.labtag.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rfid-technology/
carnegieendowment.org/2020/08/10/get-ready-for-deepfakes-to-be-used-in-financial-scams-pub-82469
corbettreport.com/the-5g-surveillance-grid-what-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was early 2015 and I first heard about the Shemitah, and how not only was it a release of debt but also a time to gain a better relationship with God, and his beloved son Jesus Christ. The Shemitah is and was a 7 year cycle in Israel, and any Christian nation. I was championing the decoding of the economist magazines (The economist the world in 2015) when God showed me as he did others that most shemitahs have ended with a stock fall, or other negative event. We just have to look to the year of 2015 to see Dow suffered the highest point drop of its time exactly during the fall shemetah of that year. 7 years before that we had the car bailouts, and the housing market collapsed. Another seven years before that we witnessed 9/11 and the airline industry tanked.The holy spirit then gave me the power around april-may of 2015 to start spreading an awareness, and possibly saving people money while growing there faith in Jesus Christ at the same time. I know my faith was strengthened by witnessing God's power moving once again while our nation stepped further into chaos, and out of God's merciful will. Further revelations led me into seeing that four blood moons lined up exactly on the feast days of the shemitah year. Almost like bright read stop signs, while royalty were taking out patents on COVID tests. The exact year God made a huge presence through Any Forums the elite were plotting a virus to put us into isolation, and lockdown. We've ignored the warning for thousands of years and here we are… just a frog in a boiling pot of water.

Attached: 1431211535880.jpg (1600x843, 240.11K)

While I was fine tuning the recipes of baking quality breads I was still bettering myself learning about homesteading, becoming self sufficient, and mainly energy. I became excited in seeing Nikola Tesla's work and how he gave proof to the pyramids being an energy source. I've always wanted free energy for all and his ways have been swept under the rug but I digress. Technology then became my focus around 2016 along with other quality threads. Quantum computers, D-wave, Cern, Ai-bots/droids, machine learning, DARPA dogs, quantum black box hacking, intelligence agency spying, and the futuristic world simulation using all of our data kept coming up and the connections became obvious. Certain companies are using our data to set up a system where they can not only track us while simultaneously monitoring everything we do. They affect our future by what we do in the present by gaming our actions using information they've plugged into this future simulation. Quantum computers give them the answers while Cern servers process all the data. It's been weighing heavy on my heart as here we are again already seeing some crypto currency falling to next to nothing and we're just coming into the Aug-Sep shemitah. Certain forces are planning something big as we see our nation become even more divided, while timing the firing up of Cern's accelerators with the shemitah.

Attached: 1591999588638m.jpg (512x1024, 86.86K)

When you study ancient megalithic sites like Machu Picchu, the pyramids of Giza, and Stonehenge you start to wonder where did they get the knowledge to build these buildings, and for what purpose. Most believe the sites were built by ancient cultures, only to find small human sized stones built upon humongous perfectly set stones not even a piece of paper could fit in-between. There is one thing in common between most ancient people's… The story of the flood. There were such people before the flood which fell to earth still with original authority from god, but lacking the protection of his will. I'm talking about the angels that fell to earth with Satan. These angels went on to form ancient strongholds throughout the world that they would use to try to rule, and wage war. For instance the pyramids were built as a huge wireless power generator that Nikola Tesla later proved through the building of his wardenclyffe tower which used the same principles as the pyramids. This explains why the Egyptians looked forward to flood season. The more water flowing through the aquifers meant more power for the Egyptian elite. With the Antikythera mechanism, and the Baghdad battery our history starts to look completely manufactured post flood/tower of babel.

Attached: 2f3866ec273625699a4ab174c840e3b4.jpg (630x326, 57.71K)

This brings me to my next point. Some of these ancient structures were connected in a form of an energy grid, the same grid we are racing to lock ourselves in through technology that watches our every step. Except after the flood most knowledge, history, science, and progress was erased. It wasn't until later generations after ham, shem, and Japheth that people began building on those ancient sites trying to uncover the mysteries. Instead of using power in the form of electric current from metal machines, most ancient cultures took psychedelic drugs such as DMT, blue lotus, ayahuasca, peyote, and mescaline just to name a few and took part in rituals. They would use sound, movements, and drugs to access these fallen angel spirits, and become pawns of the principalities. Not only were the sites built to create energy, but they were using the dark magic taught to them. The principalities would then inhabit some victims, and lead them down the path of darkness. It usually led to human sacrifices where the victim would satisfy a need for adrenochrome that the host spirit thirsted after.
Fast forward to the present day where scientists, billionaires, governments, and militaries are doing the same exact rituals but with big machines like particle accelerators, quantum computers, and specially constructed cocktails of psychedelics and uppers to commune with those same ancient fallen spirits that have never left this world. They not only access them through old forms of channeling, trips, and dark magic… but they communicate directly with them using quantum computers. Geordie Rose, head of D-wave, says his computers are like alters to alien gods, and he's building kindred for the coming Ai demons. This man is selling his computers to nasa, Google which explains why they are so ready to worship the same entities that have been here all along… Now they can just call them aliens, and convince the public to worship them too.

Attached: Quantum computers obtain information from other dimensions..jpg (971x682, 191.88K)

Certain particle accelerators like Cern have cloud chambers where they mix chemicals to see how they can alter clouds, or in reality shift our atmosphere, create weather weapons, and play God. They also are heavily involved with genetics, and altering human DNA into something more controllable, and what they seem perfect. Another huge aspect of particle accelerators, and the LHC is they have the servers and computing capacity to look through, watch, understand, and learn all of the world's data. This serves them two main purposes.. The first being they take all the data they've collected about us and put it into a world simulation set months in the future. They know who, what phrases you use, who you talk too, what you search, where you drive, the places you eat, how often you brush your teeth. Using all this data they will then start altering the simulated world, in hopes of using those same events in our reality so they know most likely how the public's reaction will be. One of the many things Satan lacks is God's omnipresence. He's using technology, cameras, smart watches, phones, smart tvs, fridges to have as much control over us as he can. Once the spirits/ai learn is, they can then alter us by poking buttons they will work through watching us. 5g, smart home systems, and the ever increasing starlink and amass of satellites are they're eyes and ears…

Attached: 1553305367585.jpg (1028x941, 205.24K)

1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.
lhcb.web.cern.ch/lhcb/lhcb_page/communication/common_tasks/working_at_the_pit/Experimental Site.html
quora.com/Is-CERN-located-where-the-ancient-temple-for-Apollo-used-to-be-located
howandwhys.com/did-egyptian-pyramids-inspire-nikola-tesla-to-build-wireless-transmission-tower/
>At the entrance to one of its buildings, CERN has a statue of “Shiva the Destroyer” the anti-creator. This statue shows their intention. The Destroyer has other pagan names; “Abaddon” and “Apollyon.” Both are referred to in Scripture (Revelation 9). They all mean “The Destroyer.”
(2)symmetry
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
symmetrymovie.com/page/2
earthchangeaffirmations.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/cern-short-film-symmetry-occult-symbolism/amp/
wsj.com/articles/cern-is-seeking-secrets-of-the-universe-or-maybe-opening-the-portals-of-hell-1459800113
theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
(3)beyond 2 souls
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
>In the video game Beyond Two Souls there is a gateway the government opens that allows dark entities to spring forth into our world. The portal as shown in this video
beyondthesoulsmeridian.org/2017/08/14/false-ascension-cern-and-echoes-of-the-eighth-sphere/

Attached: 1591677444872.jpg (988x715, 114.47K)

1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.
>At the entrance to one of its buildings, CERN has a statue of “Shiva the Destroyer” the anti-creator. This statue shows their intention. The Destroyer has other pagan names; “Abaddon” and “Apollyon.” Both are referred to in Scripture (Revelation 9). They all mean “The Destroyer.”
(2)symmetry
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
symmetrymovie.com/page/2
(3)beyond 2 souls
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
>In the video game Beyond Two Souls there is a gateway the government opens that allows dark entities to spring forth into our world. The portal as shown in this video

Attached: 1653747949674m.jpg (737x1024, 161.65K)

Sorry driving to work
(4)science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.
businessinsider.com/geoengineering-sulfur-clouds-climate-change-2016-6
cloud.web.cern.ch/content/aerosols-0
(5)indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
home.cern/science/physics/subatomic-particles
>Scientists at CERN are trying to find out what the smallest building blocks of matter are.
>Quarks and electrons are some of the elementary particles we study at CERN and in other laboratories. But physicists have found more of these elementary particles in various experiments, so many in fact that researchers needed to organize them, just like Mendeleev did with his periodic table.
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/08/09/542376003/at-cern-in-search-of-nature-s-building-blocks
home.cern/news/news/knowledge-sharing/taking-biomedical-research-cern-next-level
cerncourier.com/human-pig-genetics/
>Transplantable human tissue?
The first successful human–animal hybrid has been created: a mixture of human and pig. Jun Wu of the Salk Institute in the US and colleagues built on previous work making chimeras from mice and rats, and managed to put human cells into developing pig embryos.
(6)wlcg.web.cern.ch
>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures
gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-grid-cerns-glob-1446206176/amp
amp.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/30/cern.computer.technology
livescience.com/65271-quantum-computer-sees-16-futures.html

Attached: 1552527183649.jpg (1024x768, 200.66K)

(7)m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46v_kKGnKhk&t=3s
(8)anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
>D-Wave's literal accessing of multiple-thousands of parallel dimensions, and in the words of Co-Founder, Geordie Rose, "grabbing resources" from them, manifests as what I term "Quantum Pollution"…otherwise known as; "The Mandela Effect".
scientificamerican.com/article/d-wave-scientists-line-up-for-world-rsquo-s-most-controversial-quantum-computer/
hacked.com/venture-capitalist-explains-quantum-computers-harness-parallel-universes/
9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
businesswire.com/news/home/20180105005243/en/Kindred-Announces-Spin-off-AGI-Research-Division
phoenixesotericsociety.com/ai-demons-aliens-and-magic/
architecht.io/kindred-ceo-on-the-quest-for-true-ai-and-the-challenge-of-commercial-quantum-computing-cad983a162f4?gi=6c447f437f96
(10)m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
>The model numbers of the D-Wave quantum computer is directly linked to the code that it was designed to crack. Publicly, the latest D-WAVE is a 2048 Qbit machine, but in reality there is a D-WAVE 4096, and this is the machine that will crack the code necessary to release the spirits of the fallen angels & nephilim contained there in.
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/08/11/this-is-why-quantum-computing-is-more-dangerous-than-you-realize/amp/
dwavesys.com/quantum-computing

Attached: Alien Invasion, Transhumanism, Quantum Computers.jpg (1202x926, 275.71K)

(11)Genesis 6:1–4 tells the readers that the Nephilim, which means “fallen ones” when translated into English, were the product of copulation between the divine beings (lit. sons of god) and human women (lit. daughters of Adam). The Nephilim are known as great warriors and Biblical giants (see Ezekiel 32:27 and Numbers 13:33).
alex jones - aliens are inter dimensional | Joe rogan
youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8 [Open]
jameswjesso.com/dmt-aliens-alex-jones/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/07/a-bad-trip-with-the-clockwork-elves-is-there-a-government-dmt-conspiracy/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpjxm/dmt-aliens-study-johns-hopkins
(12)realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/
Machine Elves 101, or Why Terence McKenna Matters
>The back and forth motion, or crest and trough, of this wave is represented by critical moments in history they callnovelty: the discovery of fire, the birth of agriculture, the creation of theMona Lisa, the invention of the steam engine, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and so on. "Time is a topological manifold over which events must flow subject to the constraints of the manifold
thelucidplanet.com/1080-2/
gaia.com/article/people-meet-dmt-entities-researchers-want-know-more
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/forgotten-rituals-and-magical-practices-ancient-history-004846
(13)creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/
>plagiarism is correct, then the theory of evolution is Wallace’s, not Darwin’s. Darwin, who was practically an atheist, would not have been so open to outside manipulation of his thoughts, but Wallace was not an atheist; he was a spiritualist. He always thought that the evolutionary theory had come to him from his spirit guides. Suppose he was right! The theory of evolution is a deception from the devil
.thehighersidechats.com/michael-joseph-the-occult-religion-of-the-elite-its-influence/

Attached: 1556584726839.jpg (336x150, 9.3K)

(14)listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/
>Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently.
ultraculture.org/blog/2016/01/17/john-dee-master-magick/
occult-world.com/mediumship/channeling/
listverse.com/2015/10/30/10-modern-mystics-who-channeled-strange-spirits/
the13thfloor.tv/2016/11/01/five-famous-scientists-who-dabbled-in-the-occult/8rr0m
(15)theaiorganization.com/ai-u-s-china-and-the-global-5g-grid-system-cyrus-a-parsa-the-ai-organization/
5g Towers
REPORT: Surveillance and 5G Fast-Tracked Under Pretext of Fighting Coronavirus (takebackyourpower.net)
youtube.com/watch?v=mK3ZV3Jw4Uo
[5G Smart Grid: Great Summary Of The World We Are Rapidly Heading Into]
5G Artificial Intelligence Links Targeted Individuals to MK ULTRA New World Order Mind Control Grid - YouTube
{5G Artificial Intelligence Links Targeted Individuals to MK ULTRA New World Order Mind Control Grid}
Wiretap/data mining devices
The Terrible Truth About Amazon Alexa and Privacy (gizmodo.com)
Connected Smart Devices Are Listening All the Time | KTLA

Attached: main-qimg-665c08f8802741e1b378671173ec6880.jpg (602x390, 51.2K)

(16)SMART DEVICES ARE LISTENING - AND WATCHING
HAARP
Killing Birds by 5G and HAARP! – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
HAARP AND CERN - Control The Weather - YouTube
Smart dust
Smart Dust – The Future Of Involuntary Treatment Of The Public – The Truthers Journal (home.blog)
Smart Dust Is Coming. Are You Ready? (forbes.com)
*MUST SEE* Smart Dust under Microscope - YouTube
What is Smart Dust?(Crazy Future Technology) (2019) - YouTube
(17)medium.datadriveninvestor.com/6-levels-of-chinas-social-score-system-and-what-they-mean-54a32bbc37be?gi=48f02bb92a54
cnbc.com/2018/05/11/how-to-stop-google-from-tracking-me-online.html
wionews.com/technology/technology-giants-spy-on-staff-to-prevent-unionising-report-says-441951
(18)bizpacreview.com/2021/12/01/sweden-to-require-proof-of-vaccine-status-at-certain-events-some-are-opting-for-embedded-chip-in-hand-1170081/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC526112/
blog.labtag.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-rfid-technology/
carnegieendowment.org/2020/08/10/get-ready-for-deepfakes-to-be-used-in-financial-scams-pub-82469
corbettreport.com/the-5g-surveillance-grid-what-you-need-to-know/

Attached: 1553995164880.jpg (1024x773, 174.27K)

Will cern open the bottemless pit?

>youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
Can anyone explain why this or any dance would be necessary for CERN?

Occultist symbolism.

Attached: 1653889247127.jpg (843x403, 115.34K)

too long didn't read

me neither fuck that

bumping for intredast

Maybe meme flags have that in common

Attached: CERN-Earth-and-Moon.jpg (900x563, 139.8K)

Good ya desk jockey

Go to /x/, faggot.

Attached: braaaaaaaaaains.gif (375x290, 980.4K)

And whats your idea on how to stop it?