Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: cwc.png (810x450, 165.6K)

And what are the political implications of it

She was boyfriend free and unable to say no.

Say something nice about her.

Attached: Bella.png (247x292, 148.63K)

I'd have vile sex with her then never talk to her again

It’s kind of like the Book of Job except instead of God making one man’s life uninaginably horrific to torment him as a test of faith, He is making one man’s life unimaginably horrific to torment us with the nightmarish spectacle. His reasons for doing this are currently unclear, but I’m not going to be the one to ask.

Why didn't he do it SOONER? I mean, GOD DAAAAMN!

Because he could

>Why did he do it?

Tranny mental illness got to his head. Clearly. Not only that, but he was also diagnosed as being clinically 'retarded'.

>political implications
sage

la goblina grodyosa

he did it for the lulz

Attached: WantMan.jpg (250x418, 18.57K)

She didn't make chris fuck his mom, his frustration did how the fuck did he keep his dick if he is even "trans"

Sex starvation

If he had a manly attitude with that look he'd be Animal House-tier Chad

He's literally posted that he only became a tranny because he thought it would get him a gf. The most retarded mating strategy, somehow even more so than his old sign.

To provide Ethan Ralph with a single show worth of content

what a retard

barbussy

Helene is a stereotypical Jew.

Between Chris never receiving proper care for his autism, retardation, and resultant descent into mental illness, his delusions ran wild in an unsupportive household of elderly parents making their frail exits from the world, and his actions followed his mentally ill delusions, long exacerbated by various forms of media.

if o e of the many thots had mercy and spread her legs it would not come this far

Pretty good assessment tbdesu

yeah, but that wouldn't happen

Attached: Chris-tran.png (494x600, 346.08K)

Severe autism, and clueless parents.

Chris is pure. He is a perfect reflection of the environment that surrounds him.
The fact that he raped his elderly mother after becoming "trans" is all you need to know about trans ideology.

I've got news for you...
Many (if not most) trannies keep their dicks and only bother with the hormone therapy, fake tits, etc.
They'll do their best to appear as a woman... who can whip a cock out of their panties.

built for cwc (chris's white cock)

Sick

Chuds love incest.

His boyfriend-free girl was right under his nose the whole time

Chris actually wanted to be operated but could not afford the money.

*sexual emergency

how much would it take for you to suck her toes?

It wasn't him. It was the demon attached to him.

You told him to have sex

FPBP

You're telling me you wouldn't? Fag

>negligent, enabling parents
>narcissism
>autism
>years of being trolled and gaslit
>repressed homosexuality

I'm sure it all makes sense to him. That's how these demons work. They mess with your mind to make you think bizarre actions are sensical.

Attached: 1649040662351.png (400x400, 240.33K)

What's going on with dragon lord nowadays?

She has nice big milkers

Attached: ba0muv752rh71.jpg (1280x960, 122.06K)

Still would, dont care if she's crazy.

prison