Redpilled Musicians

Was Linkin Park one of the most redpilled group to ever create music?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ87793QXes
>But nobody's listening
>I got a heart full of pain...
>Head full of stress...
>Head full of anger...
>Held in my chest
>And everything left's a waste of time
>I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone else's more
>I'm riding on the back of this pressure
>Guessing that it's better I can't keep myself together
>Because all of this stress gave me something to write on
>The pain gave me something I could set my sights on
>Never forget the blood sweat and tears
>The uphill struggle over years the fear and
>Trash talking and the people it was to
>And the people that started it just like you
>Tried to give you warning
>But everyone ignores me
>Told you everything loud and clear

Attached: chester.png (671x377, 289.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rMbxmQmo94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Johann-Sebastian-Bach.jpg (925x1200, 122.85K)

They named their first album "Hybrid Theory", what do you think?

did he do anything noteworthy besides creating great music? don't know much about him

Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington killed themselves because they couldn't deal with the horrors of the world

>Hybrid Theory
i don't get the reference bro

Idk, I just know that any musician that's known at all to the public in the last 100 years isn't redpilled, by default. People need to stop listening to pozzed modern music.

Attached: 1583694016802.jpg (1024x5400, 2.54M)

A two middle aged soft boy faggots who never grow out of their teenage emo phase, and couldn’t handle the reality of being a grown up men. Pussies took the easy way out.

YOU MEAN CHESTER PODESTA?

the only music redpill pol needs goes like this:
>People are strange
>When you're a stranger
>Faces look ugly
>When you're alone
>Women seem wicked
>When you're unwanted
>Streets are uneven
>When you're down

shiieeeet, poor dude

"Hybrid" like some Ayys-Humans crossbred kind of hybrid.

In this case, that Chester guy might implied that he himself is a "hybrid" between that faggot Podesta(picrel) dna and some ancient dna derived from some Egyptian royal mummies.

Attached: FB_IMG_1500742760546_2.jpg (640x509, 67.79K)

They wanted the band to be called Hybrid Theory but it was taken so they named their first album after it

Every song is about suicide and the lead singer was a faggot. Was.

This breeds white weakness. We need martial music about fighting and war. Our own artistic form of nigger music without the drugs and baboon ass.

Wow, never knew this before.

Chester Podester was just another elite degenerate junkie that decided to off himself when he saw the empty blackness of his hedonism. I wish more of them were like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rMbxmQmo94

He created weak pussy music for weak pussy people. Weak mind follows suicide,

He aided the system, he was never against it. BUT NO NOT MY PRECOUS CHESTERINO HE WAS A HERO WHO WAS KILLED BY MAGIC DEMON PEDOS.

Attached: 1656426669323.jpg (1033x1280, 313.59K)

Bingo

So why did they go with the name Linked In

They hoped Bill Gates would pay the ransom for it but he just stole the domain name because he’s an 31337 k-r4d h4x0r

Checked

Chris didn't die, they tried to kill him but failed
His "wife" was in on it too, same with his bandmates, all she wants is money, and she essentially controlled Chris
If you saw how fucked up he was during his last performance it makes sense, it goes far beyond pizzagate and wanting to expose child trafficking - they were trying to use him to absolve their bad karma, a "jesus" figure of sorts, but that's not how it works
Chris essentially faked his death to get out of his situation, although he had some help from a Higher source
Nobody around him was good except maybe Chester, but I can't say for sure - I fucking hate Mike Shinoda though, and Chester's wife is also in it for the greed, she was fucking around behind Chester's back too

this is the redpill btw.
Same with Avici and all those fucking degenerate faggots. Drug addict hedonistic idiots with no real direction.