THE NEXT MASS SHOOTER HAS TURNED ON HIS GROOMERS

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/ohio-man-executes-4-neighbors-mind-control-posts-insane-facebook-rant-claiming-used-telepathy-control-video/
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Fuck off retard

TY4B, two cents etc.

Need eyes on this larp by the right people.
-73.277368, -125.866843
"The speed of light calculation used by man today is incorrect and light averages out to the speed of light but goes much faster in one direction than the other."

Attached: Iamthemedz.png (826x827, 1.74M)

>"The speed of light calculation used by man today is incorrect and light averages out to the speed of light but goes much faster in one direction than the other."
'Tis a 9 year old shitposting while they are supposed to be getting ready for school.
Much like fp.

Who knows, does the location ring a bell?

the article says he's 39 years old and then says he's 44

youre not the real RS he didnt care about replying as much as you

I believe this to be possible speaking from personal experience.

Time travel so that he could kill the glowniggers a countless number of times, spending a total of five years killing the same four glowniggers over and over again.

Attached: Odom1.png (1200x4190, 1.96M)

It's just a meme.. Right?

Attached: 1607270170265.jpg (960x720, 122.25K)

I hope I bullied this guy on here

5G technology might be very dangerous for many reasons, and internet smartgrid induced psychological conditioning is enough of 'telepathy' to induce psychosis in people.
Always stay away from dumb boxes and the internet, and make sure people know what they consume.

Based guy.

And try to shield your home from EM radiation. Doesn't need to be tinfoil, can easily just be as simple as getting heat-reflective curtains and some lead paint.

>youre not the real RS he didnt care about replying as much as you
Normally I am too busy to reply to low IQ insolence, but I Am up at 3am drinking cofveve and preparing to execute a busy schedule, so it currently amuses /me/ to snack them about a bit.
>inb4source

No but the whole thing about anartica is that it could be a kingdom frozen over to belief. But the thing is that the location isnt a coindenidence at all. The photos provided as evidence seem somewhat real, it seems underground.

3 things it could be
The person went around google maps for many hours and found that pyramid
2 its really aliens.
3 its glow niggers

5g is dangerous it causes things to vibrate. That's why whenever you get near a router you feel like your skin is on fire.
People don't take safety precautions about it either because the telecom companies told the government it was safe and they signed contracts to have forests cut down and huge 5g arrays built everywhere.
Think of the implications of the government knowingly keeping the dangers of 5g a secret from the public.
Imagine you're in some lab and you're working on a vaccine but the lab is filled with 5g waves, do you think any of those doctors and scientists considered the effects of 5g in their trials?
Probably not because the government told them it was safe to use.

Based mind control victim

Well maybe OP can pass it onto anyone who might look into it. If true, they might want to get a move on before someone else gets there first.

How could one go about creating a system on nothing but logic gates?

Thats the true issue at hand here if it is legitmately aliens.
But my question is that what was civilization like before we were caught in this mess. To his story zeus destroyed it, why would zeus do that in the first place.
Either he saw how bad it was freeing us or B zeus saw how peaceful it was and was evil.

Either way I dont like it too much because who knows what theyll do.
He said we'll work for them, would we be knocked back to the stone age.

Ooh based
Fuck feds

Yep I feel terrible using cellular waves that I switched to wifi calling. VOLTE and 5g are unsafe. But normoids dont care they just want to use social media and call people