I agree with Christian morality, ethics, worldview, and try to live my life like Jesus did...

I agree with Christian morality, ethics, worldview, and try to live my life like Jesus did. I just cannot believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ. I don't believe that part happened. Everything else I'm on board with. Am I a Christian?

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I larp as a Christian only because it gives me socially acceptable vehicle to be anti-semetic and homophobic

fuck off kike

Attached: jesus ascension.jpg (700x875, 98.9K)

You live in a Christian country, meaning your morals and laws are derivatives of Christian moral and law.
Everyone in the west is a Christian, just some of them are godless Christians. You are just the latter category.

Take it easy man. I wasn't born Christian so I didn't get indoctrinated from an early age, I've gradually leaned into Christianity and everything is great I just can't believe he literally rose from the dead.

Ask God to give you the faith to believe in Him through His word/Jesus.

'O Lord Jesus give me the faith to believe in you'

I believe in Jesus for spiritual reasons and not because I want to have a better life in this world or to better my living condition in this world.

It doesn't matter. Salvation is a free gift. Accep it

>If Christ has not been raised, you are still dead in your sins.
Believe.

Jesus' father was a Roman soldier

Honestly you can take the more historical viewpoint of he was essentially trying to help people and got killed by kikes. Just remember one of the kindest people in all of history got killed because jews gonna fucking jew.

you have a kike take on christ

>I agree with Christian morality, ethics, worldview
Cucked and jewpilled

No, you're not. Just ethical. Christianity isn't about mere ethic. It's not even a religion. It's a Kingdom. With a King. A living one.

>try to live my life like Jesus did.
You’re a homeless virgin?
You preach and practice the renunciation of all material possession?
You advocate the paying of taxes to support globohomo?
You allow your enemies to beat and murder you with no resistance?

The resurrection of Christ was birth of Christianity as a religion. Do you understand it now?
The man didn't rise from the dead, his ideas did.

>Agree with christian worldview
>Literally believe all people descend from one race
>Niggers and racial jews are your brothers if they are "in Christ"
Beyond cucked.

Attached: 1644132743717.jpg (800x672, 199.06K)

His disciples after He died and rose from the dead wouldn't have the faith to continue on believing in Him because they were getting persecuted for their faith if they didn't see the fulfillment of His words.

Matt 16:21 From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.
Matt 16:22 And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from you, Lord! This shall never happen to you.”
Matt 16:23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.”
Matt 16:24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
Matt 16:25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
Matt 16:26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

Attached: 1646965743034.jpg (2336x2048, 1.38M)

The only dead here are you all. Every Christian can testify that Christ lives and speaks to them through the Holy Spirit. You'll never experience it because you won't take the leap of faith required. "Credo ut intelligam".

Ethics and morality are subjective. We only perceive them to be universal because we were all raised in Christian countries. When you say he's ethical, you mean his personal ethics are Christian, the same as yours. Godless Christians.

Do you not understand what the holy spirit is?

Only God's morality is objective while our own righteousness or what we consider good/evil is only subjective.

God's righteousness is selfless while our own is selfish.

You’re retarded

you believe in european ethics and morals. the mentality has been here long before even the first kike in his desert decided to cut off foreskins and mutilate his children.

>I just cannot believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ.
You should. You wouldn’t know about Jesus if it wasn’t true

Attached: 27AC4675-EECB-491A-ABE8-B2EE777C34AE.jpg (960x540, 69.31K)

You have a cross on your flag. People are evil when they're separated from God or if God is not in their lives.

Attached: 1624203445993.jpg (843x707, 50.36K)

Yes, if I understand what you're saying correctly you're agreeing with me but from a perspective that Christian morality flows direct from God as opposed to a handed down tradition. I don't know God's nature or if He is a conscious being - or even that He exists at all - but His morality is key to happiness and righteousness in a society.
I was a devout Catholic until my early 20s and I never once heard or felt anything other than duty to my family and tribe. Either Jesus never wanted me or you lot are interpreting your deepest, profoundest thoughts as otherworldly?

>Only God's morality is objective while our own righteousness or what we consider good/evil is only subjective.
The Christian worldview requires subjective morality. Only an atheist can have objective morality because an atheist can base his morality on the objective laws of the universe not the subjective whims of a deity (aka schizo priests).
A simple exercise to demonstrate Christian subjective morality is this.
An innocent child you love is being raped by a nigger. You can stop the rape with no risk to yourself and less effort than lifting a finger. You don’t stop the rape.
Was this a good act or an evil act?
If you say this is a good act we have nothing to discuss, you are probably Jewish.
If you say it is evil, then how can you not say god is evil?
A common retort to this is to try to muddy the issue by saying god can’t stop all evil for reasons. But we aren’t talking about god stopping all evil. We are talking about one specific example and how the answer demonstrates that Christianity has two subjective codes of morality.

The self is the cause of all of our just sufferings in the world and God's righteousness sets us free from the self.

>you wouldn't know about Buddha if it wasn't true
>you wouldn't know about Mohammed if it wasn't true
>you wouldn't know about Gandalf if it wasn't true
Bit of a silly argument isn't it?

Are you vaccinated? The experts says that it's for you.

it's good for you*

No, I’m not circumcised like most Jewish golems either.

>Only an atheist can have objective morality because an atheist can base his morality on the objective laws of the universe
What is the objective value of human life? If I kill someone because I want their shit, and nobody catches me, there is no objective comeuppance. So killing and not being caught is moral to you?

The experts have the authority in this world and you're going against them.

>Christian morality
Christians don't own e. g., sex morals. Read Tacitus.

Were people that talked about Muhammad and Gandalf persecuted and killed?

ah now that's a different argument though

I believe in Paul Bunyan's morality, ethics, worldview, and work ethic, and try to live my life like Paul did. I just cannot believe he was anywhere near that tall or that he had a giant blue ox named Babe. Everything else I'm on board with. Am I a lumberjack?

Nope. You should seek God earnestly. Knock and he will answer.

What are you trying to say? The Companions of Muhammad faced severe trials, quite similar to Jesus's Apostles.

>What is the objective value of human life?
You should learn the difference between things that don’t have a clear answer and things that don’t have an answer.
>If I kill someone because I want their shit, and nobody catches me, there is no objective comeuppance.
One of the observable facts that comes along with being a social animal is that even lawful killings in self-defense cause great amounts of psychological anguish. You cannot kill with out consequences.

So... Jesus was white?
Is that your argument, moshe?

youtube.com/watch?v=ieI8a0rt2uk

Attached: 1651205044845.jpg (1920x1080, 922.09K)

So where does globohomo stem from then? And why are the majority of "Christians" in the US such submissive and docile goys?

>The Companions of Muhammad faced severe trials
While they were spreading their “truth” by the sword? Islam forced belief, Christianity invited it

I unironically live my life by Aesop's fables, I feel personally attacked my this post

I’m not Christian so I don’t believe in giving obedience to tyrannical governments.

Actually it’s not

>What is the objective value of human life?
That can only be discovered in a market by asking one of these questions
>how much, baby?
>what salary would I start at?
>what's the total cost of adopting this child?
In a market with no government intervention, certain races on average will demand different answers to the above questions.

I know. You only submit to your own self because your own self is your god. You believe that you are good and that everyone else is evil.