Why is pedophilia on the rise...

Why is pedophilia on the rise? Is it because of how people define pedophilia or is it because of society sexualising younger women?

Attached: 1640253633816.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Groomers are teaching the school children now

It all started with gay marriage

Would jew want an answer to that?

More people = more likely for some people to be paedo

these exaggerated pixar faces are such a turnoff

No, just people being generally more stupid. It's always been this way, just people were better at hiding it.

what a shill
they are sexualising all children not just girls
ever heard of drag queen story hour?

>Why is pedophilia on the rise? Is it because of how people define pedophilia or is it because of society sexualising younger women?
You can’t get tattoos until you are 18 :)

It's because the kids are getting sexier.

Democrats are demoralizing and degenerating the west. It’s all part of their sadistic and satanic agenda.

Attached: 12BA8DC6-424F-41A3-B1F5-858BDDD8BDCF.jpg (828x1105, 649.35K)

there is no age of consent in the bible

Because anyone not wanting to fuck post wall whores is a pedo in the eyes of "Anti pedos"

Sadl

Attached: 65cf7c3a743843933f2d4e7278d6bb6f07eeabf27e4b38c132dc6b655d7623cd.jpg (273x273, 47.81K)

I think paedophilia is on the decline, compared to say 50 years ago when every town had a pedo priest or pedo boy scout or pedo manager of a boys home for orphaned kids. they were everywhere in the 50s/60s, and were ignored by everyday people because of the shame you would bring on the church etc. so while nowadays there is a political push to legalise it from the gay/pedo/leftist lobby for actual pedos it is very hard to hide it now. PIE for example operated in the open in the 70's but now a group like that would be difficult to operate.

Attached: f3194c06bc73349913653.jpg (759x832, 226.41K)

/thread

I think it's because people are being suppressed sexually from dating 18 and 19 year olds because they look up to older guys, which they should.

>call people who find fully physicallymature 17 year olds attractive, pedos
>why are there more of them?
Pedo has a very specific definition and describes a tiny amount of sick sexual perverts and deviants. It's now used so much the word has no meaning. The kikes are probably doing this to start dulling people to the word so they can start normalizing it.

>late 90s
>19yo
>older female co-worker

>user, my daughter has a crush on you, want to date her?
>how old is she?
>12
>scepticalface.jpg
>don't worry, she's very grown up for her age *nudge* *nudge*

there isn't more pedo, people are just in denial of reality.
I would have crawled over broken glass for some puss when I was 12.

There aren't more pedos, there are more simps mad at normal healthy men who want to fuck cunny.
This.

She was such a nice girl, I hope she's safe and away from any of the fighting.

It started with Obama and gays getting married and they’re not done yet. When they say “we just want to be treated like everyone else” they meant “we want everyone to be as perverted as we are, let us fuck your children”. The world is fucked.

Womens sexual liberation is to blame.
Without restrictions in place it becomes an arms race to increase sexual attractiveness while not loosing all social status as a slut.
Over time, this alters the social norm, the fashion industry and standards to make more and more sexually suggestive nature deemed acceptable.

Then the younger girls who look up to their idols, big sisters and "older kids" try to copy this new standard.

Finally, while laws can remain stagnant on what is age of consent, male sexual attraction can not.
There's no magical in-built software that comprehends that 18 revolutions around the sun is appropriate age.

But if you pursue your sexual attraction towards a minor after realizing its a minor, you deserve the bullet

its not, kikes like you keep making posts about it trying to normalize the subject, typical jew psych tactics, I hope you die from cancer

From what i heard she still is in Kryvyi Rih
So almost on the front
I hope for her that this kherson counteroffensive is not just a bluff

Attached: 6262c0d92989d966345eb5233776a2c9d743df0bfa36e61c327ec6570637ba10.jpg (834x650, 84.83K)

hot young med cunny

Who says it's rising
Society doesn't sexualize anyone, they're already sexual and society now doesn't allow fathers to physically prevent it, because fools like you keep making girls into victims rather than offenders

Attached: 1623152157161.jpg (1024x1303, 391.52K)

Because pedo’s are notoriously manipulative and are attracted to positions and jobs from which they can operate and have easily influenced and now control LGBT shit, with full federal government (US) and all globo owned organisations help.
They will only get worse until we destroy them.
Pic: I’m not a catholic but that doesn’t matter and won’t matter at all one day soon.

Attached: C39EE6B0-3343-4994-A83F-B5A0FAE9512B.jpg (1125x949, 583.72K)

That's a boy in makeup and on government drugs

Because society escalated it's degeneracy. This is just the next step, as everyone with any sense already warned. You live in hell and the large part of humanity serves demons.

Some of the other girls were from around that area, Valensiya is also from Ukraine. I believe Mika is from a place just east of there

Who is that?

I hate her stupid facial expressions and movements, and I would take great joy in beating her to death.

Its what the + stands for

Because younger girls are hotter. Look at this hoe now. She's 14-15 in your video, in her videos now she's 17-18 and looks like shit. That's probably due to spic genes though causing her to age out early. Don't even fucking get me started on middle age (25+) women anymore. Do you see any models or attractive actresses that are over 24? No, and even that's pushing it. We just need to admit puritans were wrong about the age of consent. Don't butch about ruining a woman's innocence, they do it themselves at that age anyway, and they're always dumb. They literally stay dumb and incapable of making smart decisions their entire lives. They stay on the intellectual level of a child, so why can't they be married off at 14-15? Or at least make that the AOC and marriage age 18.

Chinese-black mestizo enjoyer.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1569104708282.jpg (1272x816, 302.87K)

God, I'd love to slap that stupid flirty look off her face and brutally rape her while I beat her into a bloody pulp.

Attached: pepefrog-sticker-set-for-telegram-on-telegram-132369.png (566x528, 192.88K)

Pedo detected

>is it because of society sexualising younger women?
younger women sexualising themselves. they already dress like whores at age 13.

Attached: LS 2022 1.png (317x362, 128.13K)