What does Any Forums think of Israeli technological superiority?

Do you use anything made in Israel? What is your favorite Israeli product?

Attached: 1659908861725509.jpg (1536x2048, 506.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWEKvbVfIvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The spyware on my PC

They only steal and grift

They are the best in the industrial espionage

this, and probably a dozen other things I'm unaware of

They make some decent firearms iirc

choo choo here comes the cope train

kikes are so ugly holy shit
truly spawns of the devil

sorry we dont like the true master race

Attached: 1658210273209464.jpg (716x1174, 321.21K)

I've only used one thing in my life made in Israel, the product was of no techological significance.

>Do you use anything made in Israel?
nope, I intentionally boycott them. Besides, everything they "invented" was designed by americans and just given to them.

They have fucking top notch cell phone data recovery software. Really the best in the world at the moment, kind of an odd little niche, but it's theirs.

Also, I find that when I am buying certain components for things I am building, Israel has a high quality and cost effective offering, things like diffraction gratings and oddball stuff.

I have also heard that they make very high quality firearms, I would not know about that personally though.

I feel like Jews have their confidence in themselves destroyed by their religion, they really do not need to be messing with other countries via Mossad and shit like that. They could just drive the palestinians out and become a nice normal modern country, but they don't. A lot of their subversive behavior is just because they do not give Israel credit for what it has become and want to believe they need to continue spreading around and exploiting other peoples.

Attached: 1659573746366470.png (634x422, 579.56K)

I only use AMD in my computer and I run Linux Mint (a certified antisemitic distro).

Raid: Shadow Legends of course! download now for free*

Attached: file.png (540x478, 293.65K)

>mint
Isn't it full of trannoid progressives like all of linux?

youtube.com/watch?v=WWEKvbVfIvY

No it's not. Besides if you're using their work for free while at the same time telling them they'll never be real women isn't that the ultimate Chad move?

will i get a big dick trap gf if i use linux?

I like Israel. I'd rather jew than muslim

if you support the jew in israel you will get the muslim at your door

kek german bros wtf?