Why isn't there a single place on earth for RH negatives?

Given that due to bloodtype incompatibility, we've had to live and reproduce exclusively with others from our bloodtype. A O negative womans body kills off the fetus of any other bloodtype, given she is exposed to a single drop of RH positive blood, which happens in almost all births. This first became possible after 2. world war, when "RHOgam", "RHObay" and other genocide medicines containing thimerosal and is derived from RH positive plasma. There's endless side-effects from this, which could all be cured by warning RH negative woman not to interbreed, but they sadly first learn of this when they are pregnant and presented the choice "Take this medicine or your kid dies". Us RH negatives are almost a separate species, we must unite. Pic related is personality traits, typical for RH negatives. Below, I will post useful links. This is a very political topic, and if you keep deleting the threads, you will only further interest RH negatives.

Attached: rhneg.jpg (292x431, 50.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/what-do-rh-negative-people-have-in-common/
vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jQUJLA8BfP4
youtube.com/watch?v=FEM-80qPJHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/what-do-rh-negative-people-have-in-common/
vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jQUJLA8BfP4

>Higher blood pressure (some say lower)

Attached: 6689024504.jpg (398x376, 40.45K)

O- here. I wonder if this is why I can't seem to get covid. My girlfriend keeps getting it.

Ireland and Basque country.

There are 0 studies done on: Long-term adverse health effects of RHOgam, RHObay or other (rhoD) "medicine" on neither mothers or offspring.
0 studies on personality traits of RH negatives.
So we have to go by accumulative data from only a few hundred surveyors. I tried surveying it myself on Discord and got permbanned at 35. You can ridicule or "debunk" this all you want, but there is no research available.

That's not a place for us, it's just places with high concentration. Would you consider living in a nation where you are 6% of the population, to be a place for you? I certainly wouldn't. And I feel 90% of fellow Danes are absolutely alien to me.

Would rh neg threads by necessity be data mining in nature even if op is sincere?

We're the remnant of something far far far greater anyone here could imagine, you can feel it, i can feel it, they don't, simple as

My parents are mixed ab rh- and 0+. Mine blood is literally both + and -
Got some of these traits in ops pic.
Also i hate jews and my empathy is only strong towards animals. While for humans I've lost most of it.
It's clear that we're different species, we come from different places. What's pisses me off is that mixing of rhs.
It should be banned.

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History - ROBERT SEPEHR
youtube.com/watch?v=FEM-80qPJHo

Can a person have both positive and negative blood?
The only way for someone to have a negative blood type is for both parents to have at least one negative factor. For example, if someone's Rh factors are both positive, it is not possible for his or her child to have a negative blood type

im o- and i have none of these traits kek

My Mom is RH Neg, so am I. She told me about a drug she had to take because of the o Neg issue, but I think maybe my Dad was Neg too. Will my shit kill a non Neg fetus? Like if I get some Nigger or Beaner pregnant?

Some even say same

I'm half Basque and half German.

0 Negative

Oh this is a fun thread. I like you

Well I could definently understand that concern, in fact I can show you a private honeypot Discord for RH negatives.
But fact is, before you are even born, the government knows your bloodtype and your families. What I want is for us to organize, research phenomenas such as personality traits, spiritual aspects and side-effects of RHO(D) medicine. And of course I will always look suspicious, I guess for a RH negative, no matter what, our intuition will give us the green light, not someone else.

Hey, this is also untrue. You can inherit it from grandparents, even if you have two RH positive parents

Well, it's different for males. We can impregnate other bloodtypes, and they don't need medicine. It's only for RH negative.
females, but in the Us they give even RH positive women it, if they have recessive genes, just as another extermination measure.
Good question! In twins, in particular of a RH negative mother + pos father, you will often see a duality in personality. Where one offspring reminds a lot of the mother, and the other of the father. You can also have RH positive blood, but have recessive RH negative alleles and get a RH negative offspring

I'm O- and I would happily admit, the personality traits of AB- are better then O-. There's less ego, more empathy and less concentration issues. It's a shame it's the rarest. Some claim Jesus and the jews he was sent for, by god, were all AB-. Scientists claim Jesus was bloodtype AB, based on the shroud of turin, but make no mention of Rhesus factor. We often seek eachother out, not knowing the reason, we just intuitively click and work well together. (AB-,O-,A-,B-) In that order.

RH Negatives comes from albinism, it is known.

Attached: indian albino fam 2.jpg (750x500, 42.12K)

Well yes, given that most elites are also RH negative, they made it work less effectively on RH negatives, the vaccine temporary side-effects are worse. Usually, you will only feel slightly ill 1-2 days from corona, whilst RH positives describe it as the worst illness they've had.