What's the Political Solution for the USA?

Attached: ENlodNGX0AAARxZ.png (320x312, 60.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remove the commies and the globalists

Try not talking to to us, star by ending your use of any site created by or filled with Americans.

more nigger dick

sending all the nignogs up the northern border

let meth and fentanyl wipe out rural american hicks.

new style of goverment where we have an AI running things. it could be cool and cyberpunk if they made it right.

>Try not talking to to us, star by ending your use of any site created by or filled with Americans

Attached: 1659405060473774.jpg (627x551, 171.59K)

Ship all niggers back to mommy Africa.

I look exactly like that, why would you deal with such a stupid subhuman? Are you also stupid?

>I look exactly like that, why would you deal with such a stupid subhuman? Are you also stupid?

Attached: 1659156300072383.png (382x309, 81.22K)

You just keep building an amazing case for why people should ignore us. Stop touching the shot stove and wondering why it hurts.

There is no solution. I've been around a lot of the country and the only places I found to not be fucked are the ones where there are no people. The food here is poison. The water is full of trace chemicals from SSRI's and the other meds that are shoved down the throat of the youth to make them cope with the goddamn shithole they're living in. The country is split with only 2 fucking political parties. One, extremely oldschool christfags who wanna rule based on a 2000 year old book that 1/2 the people in the southern states can't read because they're fucking illiterate after education budget cuts. And the other half wants to allow hoodlums to shit in the streets and rob at gunpoint and get nothing but a fine and some online anger management courses. Every state has a drug issue. The supply comes right over the border from Mexico, precursor chemicals come from china who are waging narco warfare. Wealth gap is staggering. Wealth inequality continues to grow and half of the faggots think they just need to get a job in engineering and their problems are solved, the other half are pissed off and armed to the teeth. There is no solution. There is no happy ending. I fully anticipate bloodshed, a near complete collapse of society, and the military being deployed to keep order. I do, however doubt foreign invasion. We as a country are and always will be armed to the teeth and keep our nukes nice and clean. Thats what a 760 billion dollar military budget provides, I guess.

Burgers, cheeseburgers, bacon cheeseburgers and double bacon cheeseburgers with fries.

>Still seething

Attached: 164818849860075.png (758x505, 363.16K)

chinese food will cure it!

Attached: 8326534825.jpg (1229x692, 353.54K)

All white people have to do is stop farming and the problem would solve itself. Non-whites can't feed themselves.

As a bonus, it would also be good for the environment.

complete global saturation

the solution is clearly for everyone to break out in song and dance like billy joel:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

Mass shootings, lots and lots of mass shootings.