Is Ben calling out the international Jew right here?

Is Ben calling out the international Jew right here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-035029.jpg (1440x1114, 282.67K)

Zionist kikes throw their own into the fire if it helps them politically. They really are the worse sort of kike.

Honestly if israeli ziocons are decoupling from Soros then that is based

As a diaspora jew, why should I give a shit about some shithole in the Middle East that I’ve never been to and have no intention of ever going to?

>ID: C0Pe

Jignats are allowed to call out Soros it doesn't impede the advancement of jews.

I fw ben he is right

Attached: two sides.jpg (907x1360, 297.05K)

>tfw soros was /ourguy/ all along and is fomenting anti-semitic hatred on purpose to get all the kikes gassed

Attached: 1656255601059.jpg (1322x792, 159.7K)

Shut up and get in the oven

Attached: 3563463456.jpg (499x670, 54.18K)

Because thats where you belong you fucking parasite

seems like he's making a pretty reasonable comment. the problem with soros is the things he does, not his ancestry. i doubt soros is even a practicing jew.

The first part makes sense, but then he has to start whining about Hamas like any other kike.

Just ask a Jewish person if they'd rather a nuke fell on an American city or on Jerusalem. You'll see why they can never be true Americans.

Bolsheviks to the let of me
Zionists to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle of jews

Nobody will believe me, but I spent hours upon hours talking with Ben Shapiro to make him believe what he believes now. I do not work for the Daily Wire, but I work closely with that company.

Shills will tell you that you're obsessed with "Da JOOOZ" - yet here we are, all international discourse must be authorized by and all conversations must be debated between two rabbis

I fucking hate this kosher retard factory of a world we live in

>listening to khazar subhuman pretend kikes aren't all the same cretins who need to be run off the earth forever
Until you cut the semitic religion and zionist worship out, you will always be self-sabotaging goymerican cattle.

Elaborate

I sucked on Ben Shaprio's penis, but it's not gay because I said NO HOMO

If I were American Id have a nuke fall on LA or NY before Jerusalem

Worse for the rest of the tribe as they vy for validation from goyim and not their own?

Nuking New York city would kill more Jews than nuking tel Aviv

Before Ben got famous he contacted red ice and they interviewed him and he said lots of based stuff. This was before his new grift. I bet you can't find it. It was like 8 years ago

No, he’s gatekeeping

Attached: 1659692107250365m.jpg (1024x929, 75.58K)

ah- the good ol esau gambit?

As more and more people find out about the Jews, the Jews will start admitting small things here and there in order to save their own asses.

Would we care about Israel if it didn't take tax money and resources from the west
Genuine question

They also push rapefugees here.
If they didn't siphon all kinds of resources from the west, including defense, Israel wouldn't exist. The sand niggers would have rightfully gotten rid of them already.