Do you find flamboyant twinks or straight trans women more offensive conceptually?

Do you find flamboyant twinks or straight trans women more offensive conceptually?

Attached: transeratops.jpg (249x241, 9.37K)

I think they are both worthy of being put down

would you like it if people tried to kill you?

Do you prefer coprophilia or molesting children, OP?

Trans is worse, they are literally psychopaths, twinks just need a male role model

No so why are you spreading all these fucking diseases around, faggot?

I find all faggots offensive, no exceptions.

>twinks
>male role model
Yeah totally, they totally don't end up trying to fuck the role model and ruin the relationship 100% of the time or anything.

I'm not preying on children like you and your friends

If sex education rape?

Yes

Oh yes because
>babies are made through intercourse, here here is how natural sex works and how to do it safely
Is totally the same as
>you should want to fuck little timmy in the ass, make sure you fill his asshole with water and then buy some lube so you only tear his asshole a little bit. Next lesson will be "multiple fisting"

> a jew asks a question

id say showering before sex and cleaning ur hole out with your finger is a lot easier than an enema

What does straight trans woman even mean? If you mean a straight dude in a pink wig trying to fuck lesbians I guess that's ironically the most normal of the two but they're both repulsive freaks.

Sex ed required a parental permission slip when I was a kid, so yes, going behind the parents backs does make this rape of a sort.

straight trans woman is a trans woman attracted only to men - a straight woman of trans experience

>lmao gay sex isnt gross, you don't even get shit on your dick if you prep properly!
>preping properly is too much work i would rather just finger my own asshole, that should be good enough
>poop is part of sex anyway, just ignore it!
Disgusting sodomite

Attached: 1600901868122.jpg (720x564, 46.75K)

for you

Nobody finds trans people annoying....

It's just not something people want to always be talking about, always see in every show, and always have slammed in their face.

You HAVE to have gender dysphoria to be Trans.

And people with gender dysphoria are EMBARRASSED to be trans. They're uncomfortable because it's like a body dismorphia. They genuinely feel like they're the opposite sex, and the whole point of transitioning, is to eventually correct your body to you internalized feelings.

If you don't have gender dysphoria, you're probably just gay and have tiktok.

It's Chinese subversion intended to divide the U.S. and sterilize our youth. Just like the vax.

Most young kids are unfortunatly fallling for the propaganda, and their parents are too brainwashed to even consider looking at the opposing views.

I bet alot of parents and alot of doctors are gonna be murdered and sued really soon..

Attached: T-VIRUS.png (1920x1359, 1.76M)

shill

>straight trans woman is a trans woman attracted only to men - a straight woman of trans experience
Word salad... You're saying it was originally a man, now presents as a woman, and wants the dick?
>a straight woman of trans experience
Haha you're just fucking around at this point, what is this line supposed to represent? It's extraneous information, no? Obviously a guy will never have a straight woman's experience, no matter what. It's part of the reason why so many trans-bandwagoners have the fake, creepy female voice and bizarre mannerisms. They're pretty much guessing at what they think women are like.

assigned male at birth, attracted only to men, identifies as a woman

All faggotry is a disease and you should totally kill yourself

They are both the same conceptually, someone born with abnormally low testosterone and a fetish, except the second one cut off their genitals

I don't blame them, they are the product of the Jews, and the goyim majority who submits to the Jews. I blame their parents for giving birth to them.

Yeah, that is pretty offensive. Flamboyancy in general is also pretty offensive/aggravating, so maybe try combining the two?

>straight trans women
I do not know what that means. Is that a man larping as a woman or the inverse? And what sex are they attracted to?

Why are trannies using dinosaurs as their icon?

Ironic. Like dinosaurs, they'll also go extinct.