AMERICAN TIK TOK TREND

Burgers, you ok?
Moment four teens crash stolen Kia and take off running down busy Minnesota highway: Police say group was likely inspired by 'Kia Boyz' TikTok account that demonstrates easy way to hotwire the popular vehicles with USB cable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11090083/Moment-four-teens-crash-stolen-Kia-running-busy-Minnesota-highway.html

Attached: xgZG6QGA0G.png (912x666, 463.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27dKA5GDiCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly impressed a nigger could figure out how to use a computer like that

Nigger trend has nothing to do with tiktok

retards...the kia usb shit is just an easy way to hotwire a car. kids in the hood have known how to do this for decades but now it is just getting the low hanging fruit idiots who aren't smart enough to take a joy ride without getting caught

serious question.. why didn't Kia or Hyundai use vehicle immobilizers? I assume this is the cause of the problem? Even shittier car makers use them. I think they have them on 2022s now.. but damn.

Like I said. You're the one that seems confused.

youtu.be/27dKA5GDiCE
notice how none of them are manual.
it's that simple to keep your car safe from niggers.

hope those n1bb3rs get rekt

you can hotwire modern cars with a usb cable?

Retard. TikTok is owned by the chicoms. Chicoms want to destroy America. They target African Americans with brainwashing. This is why we need better regulation of the internet.

some of them, yeah

Trump was right about banning china made TikTok

>The raft of thefts was so rampant towards the end of 2021 that the Milwaukee's city council, the Milwaukee City Attorney openly said that their office was looking into filing a lawsuit against Hyundai and Kia over how apparently easy it was to steal their cars.
Now THIS is good government. Hold the manufacturers accountable. As a proud 2A-supporting American, it warms my heart that the days auto companies were held to a lower standard than assault rifle industry is now a thing of the past. Obviously there is something wrong with South Korean culture for them to not have as robust of anti-theft measures as us. Once Trump gets back into office he can tariff the fuck out of them.

>kids
>in the hood
Jew detected

>regulation of the internet.
Kys fedfag.

TikTok is going to kill innocent youths the more it riles them up and forced them to commit crime.

Imagine creating a single point of failure in your car security like this

Hilarious

Niggers steal car. In other news water is wet, sky is blue, and the sun is hot.

T E E N S
E
E
N
S

>better regulation of the internet
Statist cuck

>Joyriding a Kia
Yikes

>minnesota
>niggers
they are subhuman