I dont care no mo

how to leave matrix

mods you can ban, i dont care no mo

Attached: seriousdog.jpg (708x1000, 585.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390034411/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bodily functions hurt

Attached: The_Prisoner_(logo).jpg (250x251, 19.75K)

you know

Attached: red.jpg (375x500, 48.14K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390034411/

Attached: 1659702836840228.png (780x670, 50.74K)

little dump before the ban

Attached: 23 parables.jpg (1529x1398, 564.49K)

you just have to d-

break the rules and grief.

Legit. If you grief the mods have to act.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390034411/

don't know how to get out. heard about "dying at a 45 degree angle" losing all attachment to material pleasures, all seems like they lead back to Earth.

no memories of past lives, just know that this is likely not my first time.

I'll go through that thread. I don't want to post anymore because i cannot explain it all.

Attached: seriously.png (1140x836, 608.21K)

they play games. whenever i start to ask where we all may have been before this, any board even /x/, they archive or 404 it.

I got tired of it anyway, I'd rather lurk the site.

i have had good threads on here, there are too many bots.

it will become worse in the coming years, GPT is already very believable and I don't want to talk about that right now.

It's obvious this is a program, I don't know if I signed up or what, maybe it's a prison. I don't like it much here, there are few material pleasures which I can enjoy and they are now becoming stale.

It has been made near impossible for my mind to stop perceiving this world in a non malevolent way because of how fucked the planet has become.

Attached: RUN.jpg (275x183, 10.86K)

What do you mean by "We"? All my RH negative threads get 404'd besides on /X where they get the exact same responses 26 threads in a row then archive

I mean the humans as a whole. I cannot shake the feeling, since I was a boy, that I was here before and that this was some sort of computer program.

I think we all are either lured here, or sent here. I don't know truthfully, if it is a prison.

Attached: loop.jpg (1200x714, 139.12K)

the most likely answer is to be as good a person as possible since the world tries to prevent this at all costs
i think le dont be attached to anything is mkultra tier automaton programming

>the humans as a whole

Qui?

Not all Earthly bound humanoids?

i think it's hilarious, whenever I outright state that I don't care to share any more information with them, the mods do not ban me.

I do not want to do this again, the simulation. I want out forever.

Attached: Talos.jpg (1600x740, 231.03K)

not all simulation overseers torture their cattle

Attached: qui.jpg (500x375, 31.88K)

old empire

i want out. i don't want this again i want to be left alone.

Attached: oldempire.jpg (256x256, 23.93K)

final dump. i have said everything.

Attached: know.jpg (463x341, 109.19K)

Attached: GFC_-_Serious_Moonlight.jpg (823x536, 41.29K)

Attached: 6d302-dogon-123i.jpg (614x428, 42.31K)

During the early period of Egyptian civilization, the heliacal rising of the bright star preceded the usual annual flooding of the Nile.[8] It was therefore apparently used for the solar civil calendar which largely superseded the original lunar calendar in the 3rd millennium BC. Despite the wandering nature of the Egyptian calendar, the erratic timing of the flood from year to year, and the slow procession of Sirius within the solar year, Sopdet continued to remain central to cultural depictions of the year and to celebrations of Wep Renpet (Wp Rnpt), the Egyptian New Year. She was also venerated as a goddess of the fertility brought to the soil by the flooding.

She was long thought to be represented by the cow on an ivory tablet from the reign of Djer (Dynasty I),[8] but this is no longer supported by most Egyptologists.[9] During the Old Kingdom, she was an important goddess of the annual flood and a psychopomp guiding deceased pharaohs through the Egyptian underworld. During the Middle Kingdom, she was primarily a mother and nurse and, by the Ptolemaic period, she was almost entirely subsumed into Isis.[10]

Attached: RUN.jpg (275x183, 20.82K)

Attached: 1650169512564.jpg (828x613, 303.13K)

-mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror-

.mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror.

mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror

-mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror-

.mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror.

Attached: black dog.jpg (2000x1333, 296.65K)