/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3633

Prev:▶Day: 166 - Daily battlefield assessment :isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust6

▶Latest
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHNtjJHyrXM?t=14
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1648/19/1648196986925.webm
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1656/24/1656242214960.webm
intellinews.com/moscow-s-race-against-time-to-divert-energy-exports-from-europe-to-asia-241982/?source=russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to Russia

azov kino

Attached: Azov Kino.jpg (907x1280, 179.8K)

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>DAS RITE. edition

ABOUT STATE PATRIOTISM

It turns out that we have even greater reserves in trained, trained, physically healthy people who are COMPLETELY NOT NEEDED ON THE UKRAINIAN FRONT. Well, judge for yourself:

What's going on in the Central African Republic?

"On August 4, it became known that the Central African Republic requested another 3,000 Russian instructors from Russia. Thus, their number will gradually increase by almost 4 times - up to 4,135 people."

Borya the chess player, "playing on many boards," does not regret with a single sigh that a WHOLE TEAM OF SPECIAL FORCE, instead of fighting against the Nazis, will drive some cannibals through the jungle of Africa in favor of other cannibals .... Hmmm ... "official patriots" - they are such patriots ... "
But we understand - "this is different."

P.S. On TV (specially decided to look) for the third day they have been discussing the capture of Pisky as a major victory for the "allied forces". From the announcer's voice it is clear - that "a little more, and a breakthrough to London!"

1/1

Attached: 1658151712717028.jpg (1024x458, 47.18K)

that looks bad
kek, amnesty report are niggers, always was, when we pushed the niggers and shitskins at the belarussian border and jailed the others in concentration camps, they made a report of how raycist Lithuanians are

I really envy ukraine for having true nationalists, fucks here are all collaborants with russia...

This conflict is becoming a circus at this point

You can open local AZOV franchise

kek, those niggers must have something russia desperately needs if russians give them troops, also for how long russians were in africa as wagner?

>fighting against cannibals
I hope thy will find vatnik meat tasty

>Ah yes they are the greatests economy too
Just make your own estimation of how much infantry they can spare.
100'000 only sounds like a lot because Western armies are pathetically small.
>and has to pay god knows how much more for LNGs, extraction of oil and infrastructure, which was supplied by westerner
Are you drunk?
Russia has pipelines to China.
And that Turbine for NS1 that you might be referring to, it's in Russian hands but they are playing it slow with it and blaming sanctions.
This is not hurting Russia, it is hurting us.
LNG costs are paid by the end customer. So countries like Lithuania (even if you dumb fucks are paying LNG prices for Norwegian gas..).
>you outed yourself as zigger immediately, your opinion holds no value
No, I'm not a Zelensky fan.
And even if I was, the statements are accurate.
>It also show how desperate Vatniks are.
>That shows weakness just like begging Iran for drones. But I guess honor isn't important when your military is collapsing .
What has Zelensky been doing this whole time?
He has been begging for free stuff since day 1. (before as well, but not as fanatically)
>earning via volatility is not earning via stability
That is true. Do you think pricves will be lower in November?
>listen swede nigga, this isn't another desert adventure with fobs placed into vacant sand dunes.
>Its total resistance.
Against what side?
AFU troops complain constantly that civilians are supporting the Russians and giving away their positions or praying grafitti welcoming the Russians.
Or maybe you are talking about the 5th wave mobilization (or whatever the number is now)?
If so, then yes. It is total resistance. But you still shouldn't hold up in schools and hospitals.

When that tactic gets exposed, a lot of economic support will be pulled.

the guy arguing that it has been "good" for russia and the sanctions haven't done anything is just failing to understand basic economics; global volatility will of course lead to either one of two things:
>offsetting losses (near or breakeven, perhaps some loss)
>profit via volatility (high risk, no stability)
the guy that posted that article didn't check the source clearly; that source of data also shows that the majority of those purchases still going on are not contracts, but spot purchases, one-time buys because of again: volatility in the prices and poor economics that make getting into a contract high risk (again especailly with prices destined to continue to fluctuate)

Hello I am an expert hoi4 analyst and these are my thoughts about the Kherson front:
Both sides are building up forces in Ukraine's southern regions, Kherson and Zaporizhia oblasts. Ukraine is targeting Russian supply nodes and routes into the west of the Dnipro and this has caused Russia to use less than ideal ways to supply their troops in the Kherson region, namely ferries. Russia has responded to this by amassing troops in the region further exacerbating logistic problems.
Right now I believe Ukraine holds the slight advantage in initiative as they have slight fire control on Russian supply routes. Russia's best option to avoid hard and lengthy battles and a huge urban battle in Kherson is to retreat to the east of the Dnipro where their supply will be better. But Russia has invested a ton of propaganda into this so called referendum and saying how Kherson is Russia and a retreat would spell immense political failure and a major loss of faith in the Russian military, which could work out well for the pickle agent's call for mobilization.
I believe that Russia has 2 options, fight a fighting retreat without saying it's a retreat to at least keep some political and public support and implement some scorched earth tactic to inhibit Ukraine's grain economy. Their second option is to conduct an offensive towards Mykolaiv and Kryvyi Rih and, if it works, demoralize the west into sending less aid. But if the offensive doesn't work then it spells the end of an orderly retreat and a destruction of most unit there. Considering Ukrainian aviation is flying multiple sorties in the area, I suspect much of the AA in the region is either non existent of were blown by the HIMARS strikes. And with most of Russian air being afraid to fly sorties close to Ukrainian territory due to MANPADS and AA systems still in place and most of them being concentrated in Donetsk, I doubt Russian forces will have any air support during this offensive.
1/2

Attached: 1655955968536.png (480x640, 192.95K)

There are speculations that CAR for monkes court is like Argentina for the Thrid Reich

>>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
how many billions are we up to bros?

OR Russia could hold POW and nuclear plant as literal hostages for false-flags

Along with Ukrainian defense encampments, this offensive is guaranteed to fail, that is if an offensive is planned at all. It is speculated to occur around this time August but I think it is all a farce so Russia can prepare to somewhat orderly retreat from the west side of the Dnipro.
2/2

Attached: img1659359482128.png (1440x1080, 1.38M)

today is a perfect day to bomb donetsk

I'm thinking of starting anti bolshevik blogging and redpills about them in slovak
fagbook censors everything remotely rightwingey, so I hope just sharing site links won't be censored
boomers are all on fb here, so it has to be this way

just point out that globalism is what china wants since the commies of china thrive on globalism and thus spread their communist ideology to the west to create dependence on them; not right wing at all, just true

Attached: 1659943028747096m (1).jpg (622x1024, 123.26K)

>AFU troops complain constantly that civilians are supporting the Russians and giving away their positions or praying grafitti welcoming the Russians.
>constantly
Please provide 2 (two) examples of this happening. Not some overwhelming majority, just two. Cause I'm damn sure that you won't be able to produce anything but that one video from SDN.

Z and BLM. Name a more inconic duo

Attached: IMG_20220808_095434.jpg (373x648, 67.03K)

>Russia has pipelines to China.
which are already running at maximum capacity, same as with india
>That is true. Do you think pricves will be lower in November?
they are already going down from pre-invasion levels, russia is fucked if this continues

>When that tactic gets exposed, a lot of economic support will be pulled.

u cant just build a tent city in this war for your soldiers, it would get shelled instantly. Everybody knows this, everyone hides in existing buildings, but you still complain like a karen

tiresome

Attached: total-resistance-original-imafyedthzq2tjth.jpg (293x416, 31.66K)

yeah, they even had this "Class of cunfucius" in university where I was studying.
seemingly harmless but I later learned it was chinas way how to spy on locals and spread commie shit in unis.

I was afraid I won't have topics but now I'm getting riled up.
gotta spin off server today and star this shit for serious.

21 billion i believe

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-08-11-52-49-30.jpg (1080x3919, 1.86M)

Plenty of vatnigger informants in donbabwe and police/sbu, user. (((Solovyev))) does wonders to your brains

>>Russia has pipelines to China.
>which are
It's a single pipe btw, not multiple, and it works at a massive deficit.
I'm not saying that there's a single informant in all of the occupied territories, I'm saying that he won't be able to find multiple examples of the SBU complaining about it. There's a huge difference.

sounds based, hope you will discuss how we don't have to pick sides between eastern and western shit. people are too attached to sucking either russian or american dick, they need to be told that sucking dick is optional and not needed

>dis is russyia land we built dis shieett
>we duh libarators dats why we mined a NPP cuz we care about our own peepo

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/HHNtjJHyrXM?t=14

Attached: 23868262.344999705_image.png (654x653, 1.08M)

it's precisely what's happening in the west, china buys up influence in the west and then uses it to create drama and spread communist ideology; look at tiktok as an example: in the west the algo spreads the most nonsensical retarded shit, in china it'll focus on the videos of accomplishment and success and creativity

china buys up a shit ton of video game companies now too, because there is an insane amount of data that's easy to access through that: hardware specs, folder access, location, ID (who is who and works where)

all of which is used to not only spy on citizens of the west, but slowly trap them into chink reliance, to which they can spread certain themes and ideas into the minds of the youth; when it comes to Universities, the biggest payers are always chinese

>t.

Attached: 1000_F_39243218_cd3nNItSFScXQ7EylR4d0BWbNA7ZYwt0.jpg (1000x681, 402.68K)

Why did you change your name back from Heaven? Trying to give a false impression that Russia has more support than they actually do?

So... the time.. has come

Attached: muhahahaha.jpg (1280x720, 106.13K)

>obsessed with nigger music about Dicks

>t.

Attached: file.png (461x397, 122.68K)

hope they blow it and all the shit lands in Rostov

Attached: image.jpg (720x457, 45.94K)

are you actually that new?
no really, are you actually that new that you completely forget about ID's and think up a harebrained theory based on the names i pick?

look how pathetic their leader looks

Attached: Web capture_8-8-2022_286_boards.4chan.org.jpg (230x243, 11.58K)

China is sending 500 million army to ukraine
Hohols are dead

also another note, i wonder how strelkov feels about literal niggers in africa getting better equipment than his precious donbabweans, that murz's report on HQ equipment in LNR didnt paint a pretty picture

The reality

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-112323.png (1440x2144, 3.61M)

>t.

Attached: 1658694631854313.png (630x594, 120.64K)

>Please provide 2 (two) examples of this happening. Not some overwhelming majority, just two. Cause I'm damn sure that you won't be able to produce anything but that one video from SDN.
I will take a latte with that blow job please.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1648/19/1648196986925.webm
Same as uploaded
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1656/24/1656242214960.webm

>It's a single pipe btw, not multiple, and it works at a massive deficit.
I count 2
intellinews.com/moscow-s-race-against-time-to-divert-energy-exports-from-europe-to-asia-241982/?source=russia

>u cant just build a tent city in this war for your soldiers, it would get shelled instantly. Everybody knows this, everyone hides in existing buildings, but you still complain like a karen
You can.
But most often, if you take over a civilian building you first evacuate it so that there are no civilians left. In particular if you take over hospitals and schools.
But the report makes it clear that they didn't.
Same with the shopping malls where they hid MLRS for instance.

Good job with debunking true statements faggots.
I should have known I went in to a fucking tranny tourist general.

Attached: 1656242214960.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Attached: file.png (442x596, 300.25K)