ILLIBERAL DEMOCRACY

Once again we are seeing how the leftists try to hijack the word "democracy".
In their narrative, you can only have democracy if you vote for their party, anything else is antidemocratic.
twitter.com/RBReich/status/1555978263721398272

>"Illiberal democracy is when liberals don't win"
Viktor Orbán

Attached: democracy.jpg (676x426, 70.17K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

I might be wrong, but aren't Poland and Hungary still in Central Europe? Eastern Europe is like Belarus/Ukraine/Russia.
That's like if people say mexico is south america

Doesn't the left support people losing their jobs for using the wrong pronouns? Lol

amerigoyim have been trained to associate eastern europe with baaaaaaaad. central europe does not have the same negative connotations. the libtard is lying, as libtards always do.

>Doesn't the left support people losing their jobs for using the wrong pronouns?
Why should a corporation be forced to tolerate the presence of an employee that creates a hostile work environment?

>I might be wrong, but aren't Poland and Hungary still in Central Europe? Eastern Europe is like Belarus/Ukraine/Russia.
There are no structural differences between Hungary, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. If there are differences it's due to historical accidents.

Basically if you're not bourgeois and urban, then you are Eastern (or Southern).

A man telling me to call him a woman or he'll report me to HR is a hostile work environment

>that creates a hostile work environment?
Jesus, imagine thinking that not entertaining people's stupid fantasies id hostile.

we are conceptually eastern europe. prefer eastern europe. it signals a sort of backwardsness that missing from the west. that backwardsness... there is just something in it that is sort of powerful.

Why do you think normal people with common sense want to play your silly pilpul game? It’s obvious that you’ll say/do/redefine anything and everything in order for a perceived “win”, but I’m starting to think you don’t realize at some point violence becomes the solution. We live in a civilized society for now, but keep jewing people out of jobs and the ability to put food on the table and you’ll wish the Holocaust was real. No more Mr. Nice Christian American, time for an exterminator to clear the parasites out.

believe it or not, it's gonna get way more obvious before it's over.

(((Our Democracy)))

The Holocaust was, and will always been when International Jewish Hegemony is legitimately challenged

These neurotic kikes believe that it's their divine right to rule over everything and everyone

No one's hostile. They just want to speak normally like humans have spoken since the dawn of civilization. Life itself didn't upend and change radically just in the last five years. You just became a stupid cunt. That's it. Even your past self 10 years ago thinks you're a stupid cunt.

You're right, but in American discourse since the cold war, "the east" is every country that was taken over by bolsheviks, and the "west" is everyone that wasn't. Germany, Austria, modern Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia have usually been considered "central european", sometimes with Romania thrown in there.

because regular businesses and people are forced to tolerate niggers, faggots, kikes, trannies and a whole range of other hostile creatures

they don't give a shit about that, most people still divide europe based on who were under USSR influence

Attached: Europe.jpg (960x720, 60.06K)

>No one's hostile.
I am, you should be as well

It's easy to be authoritarian when the people grant you authority in landslide election victories three times in a row.

Nooooo elections were not fair because le hecking media was not 100% owned by us

America should join the authoritarian side.

lol. the liberal goes full circle. it starts with negative rights. the rules have been laid out. you ought to follow them. you cannot discriminate against someone with a differing opinion. you simply cannot.

>Eastern European Authoritarian
Literally who the fuck is he talking about? Nobody on this entire planet fits that description; Robert is absolutely fucking retarded and needs to kill himself in order to better humanity.

I think the correct term for what we have is a kiketatorship.

They use the term democracy just like they use science, or any other word people like and generally trust. To sell the polar opposite with it.

Attached: (((Our))) “Democracy” (TM).png (1868x1250, 255.75K)

I am thankful. actually for the commies. That cultural shock made us more resilient to western communism. Which just a more potent and distilled form of the same idea. Its harder to see. harder to point out. Its everywhere. In the concrete, houses, food, tv, internet.

Who the fuck cares about democracy anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-234058.jpg (1440x2887, 725.51K)

Yea yea, mustache man bad.
Fuck you kike

Attached: 432563245325.png (249x249, 78.19K)