Robbie Parker here. AMA

Robbie Parker here. AMA

Attached: 58EF3B14-E76D-476B-BBE8-5C3596FDCB8D.jpg (517x635, 193.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1U8x-43KDQ
archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors
stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/
youtu.be/KswYVqUzlYU
youtu.be/A4rwdriJpkc
bitchute.com/video/bTBDbIRS8W53/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thoughts on this
youtu.be/C1U8x-43KDQ

Yeah it's weird but you don't know how someone would behave while going through massive psychological shock like that

Sandy Hook was entirely fake. Fake parents fake kids fake coroner fake police fake press conference fake shooter fake neighbors. No blood no bodies no footage from inside no police body cam footage absolutely no proof that this event ever occurred other than reports from the media.

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors

stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/

Shits cash. Gets me hard.

If my laughter was so natural and unsuspecting, then why did CNN and other news networks cut it out of their edits? See for yourself:

youtu.be/KswYVqUzlYU

youtu.be/A4rwdriJpkc

Attached: 59A4FCD7-758F-4747-BDB9-3FA84FCE96FE.jpg (828x1004, 413.01K)

Shh… no spoilers.
Sandy hook was totally real guys. I miss my little girl every day.

Attached: 3EAFF90B-569C-488E-BCC1-86FDA861D101.png (200x198, 17.49K)

Do you have those pictures of Spiderman?

Yea here’s one

Attached: 8C7813DD-B766-4FA7-9F5F-E157122948A9.jpg (828x953, 599.22K)

And now for incriminating pictures of your fellow crisis actors.

Who's that?

He had me at, our things go out to you

What actors? Sandy Hook was real. Please stop harassing me or I’ll see you all just like we sued your pal Bill Hi... I mean Alex Jones

Attached: 7CC22951-EFD4-49CD-BCDE-899282D5329F.jpg (828x1105, 649.35K)

that’s spider man. I’m also a grieving parent. We’ll get through this :(

When will the horror end?

Hopefully soon when we stage anoth… I mean, hopefully next time a horrible tragedy happens people will have enough and they will want to have their guns taken from them. Then we can finally live in cozy peace under the guidance and security of our loving government.

Attached: 20220805_032534.gif (397x223, 2.9M)

Keep wondering how much he was payed for kill his adopted children.

bitchute.com/video/bTBDbIRS8W53/

No one died. It was a movie.

Checked and agreed.

But how do we punish the greedy pieces of shits guided by the Soros prosecutors to steal money from patriots who were simply speaking their opinions? I mean if they can block free speech with prosecution, they censor and impose some sort of totalitarianism into society. What's the solution when they control the peaceful mechanisms of control representing dissenting opinions. Hence the "hate speech", hence the fag and tranny worship being enforced. And if you do not consent, you're ostracized and made with nothing, no job, robbed, and left powerless. What's the solution to this?