Anyone else getting fit before the world war?

Anyone else getting fit before the world war?

Attached: FB_IMG_1659420979012.jpg (719x718, 35.88K)

>before the world war
it will not happen in our lifetimes

All I can think about is running my tongue along the cat's bicep. Wonder what it tastes like.

Absolute boomer take. Your lifetime is almost up you dust in the wind senile fuck.

is this possible catty?

Attached: 1651488159604.jpg (239x240, 13.48K)

>getting fit

ngmi

Attached: 1257e12f77e22086e9ee5e04b5aac4b4.jpg (533x533, 47.34K)

Ive thought about it, I need to get my lazy ass in gear and fit again but not for the war. In the case of the new WW it'll just be a few nukes launched at each other and then Fallout the game for real. . .except there wont be anyone rally left.

>Anyone else getting fit before the world war?

there will be no new world war.
also getting fit for a hypothetical WW3 is retarded.
>you WILL get killed from a distance of 500 miles by a cheetos munching virgin, playing his drone on an Xbox controller

no thanks, if there is a war in my lifetime im running the fuck away.

this isnt war anymore, this is cringe.

Yes, I want to please my jewish masters in advance

We are already in the middle of global biowarfare. Dont forget to keep your immune system strong.

>global biowarfare.
you mean the vaccines, of course.

Mostly but also monkey pox, smallpox and polio plus the "vax" against them. Add poisoned food too.

>this isnt war anymore, this is cringe
Kek, this is what it's like after a game gets very sweaty i.e R6 siege. War has become too sweaty

I'm reliant on Pharma(TRT). If the nukes drop im just accepting my fate.

>getting before food crisis
sorry user i'm getting fat before the food crisis not fit

>monkey pox
i dont plan on sticking my dick inside another guys asshole in the forseeable future, so im not afraid of the faggotpox.

sweaty XD

So who are you sending us to fight Steinberg?

yeh, kinda. obviously planning my gains to like survive in a forest or something. not fighting some kiked war

Fags seem to fuck everything that moves. Fagpox could become the new aids if we dont stop them from fucking anything besides robots.

fags and trannies are a problem that fixes itself, apparently.
such is gods will.

>not already being fit
NGMI
Proper fitness and endurance takes decades to build.