The civilized world must stop russia’s barbaric genocide of Ukrainians. Enough is enough...

The civilized world must stop russia’s barbaric genocide of Ukrainians. Enough is enough, russia has committed horrific war crimes in Chechnya, Georgia, Moldova, Syria and Ukraine

Attached: 498D0667-6FC4-4484-9E47-24657BBA6125.jpg (1170x1649, 1.25M)

Don't care.

Ukraine simply has to lay down weapons and pay for ethnic cleansing

I really don't value slavic and nonwhite lives, honestly.
Israel vs Palestine is more interesting than this.

based.. I hate Russia so goddamned much.

Ukraine is perpetuating violence on behalf of the Zionist globohomo war machine

>instagram
Opinion ignored

If it was as bad as they claim, you wouldn't have all the globohomo faggots go on a pilgrimage there.

Its sort of weird to see what kind of propaganda was spouted during ww1. ww2.

She should visit the Middle East and shed light on the genocide of shitskins by kikes. Oh wait then she would lose her job.

>horrific war crimes
>Chechnya
They were asking for it
>Georgia
We saved civilians in Abkhazia and South Ossetia from genocide by Gogi
>Moldova
???
>Syria
We saved Syrian civilians from Islamic terrorists
>Ukraine
They were asking for it.

>Ukranians are genociding themselves by sending their women and Jews to EU and by sending their men to frontlines.
>Ukranians are crying about ebil Russians
Like a clockwork, lol. If you are worried about Ukranians, then you should do something about Ukranians themselves.

Attached: ukie_graves3.webm (640x592, 2.81M)

Who?

Oh wow look some random Hollyjew roastie did a photoshoot at a hospital, welp better start supporting globohomo now...

Imagine being such an NPC that you care about Pedowood whores.

It’s not just russia it is the civilised world and Twerky the jew too. Ukrainians are in deep deep shit.
>a new babylon
>a globalist region
>Ukraine does not belong to Ukrainians with blonde hair and blue eyes i will replace them with asians, africans and jews
>a new israel
All promises that Twerky who is named in the panama papers for stealing and stashing $5,000,000,000 from ukraine (he’s probably got lots more) and is being allowed to get away with it is making outside Ukraine.

it's not for you it is for the plebs.

Attached: sfqllusnjsp81.jpg (1080x1009, 104.79K)

Where was this cunt when Americans killed half a million Iraqis

You could suspect it's sarcasm, but American liberals are so dumb that I wouldn't be surprised it's unironical lol. Navalny quoted Harry Potter at court after all.

Putin the jew is a WEF bigshot. He is Twerkys partner in crime, together with cia/mi5 they assassinated the ten russian generals who could have stopped these mad crimes against humanity. But that is what colonel putin is, kgb master of assassins. Possibly what Twerky was too, which will be the connection? That last bit is a complete guess of course.
The reason putin cannot stop being the dictator of russia is he stole so much from russia that the next lot would go after him. His stolen loot rivals BillGates’s.

>thinking there are good guys in Slavic wars
The absolute state.

I'm going to believe this is just one of you anons, in order to maintain some sliver of faith in humanity. I refuse to believe it's this bad.

I think cumming on her face would be very sensual for both of us.

Nothings stopping you from grabbing a rifle and walking across to Ukraine, faggot

Attached: Kinosou Varmeil.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

So Ukies are ruled by Putin's partner in crime? We need to do something about this, user. Quickly spread this information on reddit and Twitter.