Untitled

Spain reports 50 cases of needle attacks on women in nightclubs as phenomenon grows across Europe
According to the Spanish justice minister, the attacks are pushing women out of nightlife venues

August 04, 2022
editor: REMIX NEWSauthor: CZECH NEWS AGENCYvia: EUROZPRAVY.CZ

A wave of needle attacks against women in night clubs has been ongoing for months, most frequently in France. (AP Photo/Jeremias Gonzalez)
 Facebook Twitter Reddit Email Telegram
A new phenomenon of needle attacks on women in nightclubs, previously reported in France, the U.K., the Netherlands, and other European countries in recent months, are also happening in Spain, according to local authorities.

Spanish police have registered 50 cases so far, according to a statement made on Wednesday, with authorities continuing to look for the perpetrators.

Women in attacks in other countries have reported feeling unwell and suffering strange illnesses and side effects after being punctured by hypodermic needles inside bars and clubs.

About half of the cases reported in Spain are from Catalonia, and local authorities are urging women who have been the target of such an attack to go to the hospital where they will be examined and left for observation.

Politicians urged women to report any such needle attacks.

“We need to know more about this phenomenon to better fight it,” said Justice Minister Pilar Llop. According to her, women feel pushed out of nightlife venues because of the attacks. The minister also reminded people that injections can be considered bodily harm with the aggravating circumstance of gender discrimination.

The police are investigating the cases, but so far without much success. Investigators do not know the identity of the alleged perpetrators or their motives.

Attached: screenshot2022-08-08--10_21_00.jpg (799x927, 371.17K)

fuck around (literally), needled out

And not a single fuck was given

Morgellons for Ladies

Its always Catalonia. That's why Glowniggers post from there. You can see that country from space in a power outage.

That’s the best way to transmit HIV

Sandniggers or regular niggers, or streetshitters?

Attached: 1659589867850433.jpg (428x467, 43.81K)

oh yeah didn't we have some needle attacks a few years back, let's say 2019....

Attached: 1645559132479.jpg (117x125, 1.8K)

Sounds like the needle attacks are from the same people, just touring through europe

>[OBJ]
Why have you scattered little women in boxes around your post?

Attached: obj.png (167x98, 3.29K)

It's all fake.

what flu / virus are they trying to release? bet its the chinks

But the vapers? i remember that the Vapers had that weird cold virus

Usually a salty faggot or druggie who just got diagnosed with one of the "gay" diseases, so now they are mad at the world and the best way to prove to themselves that its not a gay disease is to infect as many wemen as possible.
Could be hiv, hepatitis, monkey pox, pretty much anything.

Strange that in this 50 cases no blood analysis have found the injected substance. I call bullshit.

This is exclusively rhesus negative women who are targeted and administered rho(d) medicine to break the purity of their bloodlines and to produce offspring with RH positive blood and other issues.

Same in France and Belgium. Wymin will just for anything for attention.

I bet it's the faggots spreading monkeypox so they can claim it's not just gay men who have it.

None of these cunts ever get raped, or get toxicology checks.
They bump themselves while drunk, notice a mark and insist they were needle spiked because it gets them attention. They get to humble brag that someone wanted to rape them, get showered in sympathy, and feel powerful demanding a “solution”

The epidemic is a social one

bet it only happened to like 10 to 5. but chicks lie so much they all say it happened to them.

I never understood why normies crammed themselves into those places. I am not surprised they keep becoming more degenerate.

ya if someone did this near me I would kick them in the balls so hard that I would break a toe.

Attached: 1639046118661.gif (269x200, 107.65K)