Aerospace Engineer curb stomped after keying a car

Attached: m9rdg91.webm (202x360, 2.45M)

That car shouldn't have said the n word.

>Aerospace engineer
I know you shit posting, but have you seen the absolute state of Boeing recently?

What are white people so violent?

Black on black crime needs to stop. That car didn't do anything.

shoulda stabbed him seven times.

Another asian with murderous tendencies

Should have lifted so he could have beat him to death.

its funny how many every American comes out to protect their niggers but hardy ever do the same for non niggers

He's just buck breaking him.

Looks fake

lol that white or asian guy is: 1) going to jail 2) will have this living shit sued out of him in civil court. He fucking blew his life.

You shouldn't be driving a car anyway. Take the fucking train.

>I know you shit posting, but have you seen the absolute state of Boeing recently?
I refuse to fly now and I won't let my wife either.

Yep

>Boeing
What happened to Boeing? I never fly so idk

It's more to stop your friend from getting sent to jail for 20 years for hate crimes.

>curb stomped
That's not what a curb stomp is, though. That was just a garden variety ass whoopin.

This. I imagine their thought process is as follows
>Nigger attacking non-nigger
>"Hmph, they must have said something to deserve it"
>Non-nigger attacking nigger
>"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHAT IF THEY KILL THAT SACRED BLACK INDIVIDUAL?!?!?! NO NO NOOOOOOO! I MUST GIVE MY LIFE TO PROTECT THEM!!!!!!

Do niggers really key random cars or did he have a reason? The fact he didn't run when he got caught also baffles me.

Very observant.

Legally justified, force is allowed for the protection of property, i would have blown his kneecap with a gun and listened to his screams

This is probably over five years old, at the the corner of E. Hudson and McGuffey in the North Linden area of Columbus, Ohio. This is on the North Side of town, east of I-71 in an area that was once working class. Over the last forty years the neighborhood has become progressively worse, and the intersection is arguably where coalburners, their nogs, and the mutt offspring they produce give way to total darkness just to the east toward Cleveland Avenue.
Columbus is a shit hole, now thirty percent colored and a White population slipping toward only fifty percent. Columbus is a preview of what's coming no matter where you live. Prepare now or build on what you've already done.

>Hol' up, I've seen this somewhere...

Attached: lol.png (1112x445, 619.92K)

Why do NASA scientists behave like that?

fucking white subhumans

>getting mad over an E class
NGMI

Man those Hits didnt even look that well executed or strong. It seemed more like he was slapping him. Why did the jogger go down so fast.