What are the political implications of Chads attacking doctors for killing their family members with the clot shot?

What are the political implications of Chads attacking doctors for killing their family members with the clot shot?

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-015635~2.png (1080x1076, 628.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/_OI95h-knfk?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/shorts/_OI95h-knfk?feature=share

No such thing as freedom from consequences, maybe those doctors should've learned to code.

The doctor is culpable for backing the medicine. They are either liars (which goes against their Hippocratic oath) or they are frauds. I don't know which is worse.

So it's fine to prey on dumb people? That sounds like jewish/talmudic thinking...

There aren't enough boomerangs available for this to become widespread.

>decides to get vaccinated and vaccinate his children
>NOOOOO DOCTOR KILLED MY FAMILY MEMBERS
Jesus Christ people are retarded, they should be killed.

Surprised he let the doctor go. I've seen meth heads kill each other over less.

Not so good with the reading comprehension there eh

Bump stock
Based kangaroo fucker putting the fear of God into kike-affiliated murderous doctors.

> Hello come in, how can I help you?
Hello Doctor, I want a mask exemptions.
> We are all scared to give out vaccine exemptions, even the masks are reported to medicare and Doctors are then being blacklisted as , this ruins our ability to get insurance and medicare then prevents us from practices medicine.
> They are recording everything and we have to follow the rules that the government or we loose our licence to practice medicine.
> They are now even tracking us with our phones and listening to everything we say.

Why are Doctors like this?

Make a bargain with the Devil and he always comes back to collect.

Attached: 643A0393-2924-4E11-9B2A-B210D90B7133.jpg (239x278, 56.99K)

>Sister vaxx maxes and her and husband are constantly sick like 6-8 weeks at a time rotation of flu covid and eye infections. (These two are volumteer firefighters, early 30's peak health)

>Refuses to talk to us about it, even accused our mum of being an antivaxxer and kicked her out of daycare duties of our nephew.

>She's going to vax him when it's allowed.

I just can't reach her, and it's going to hurt the kid. He's alresdy had eye infections and flu from the breasfeeding (12 mth old). I hate this world.

Attached: received_599610901359243.jpg (720x662, 20.44K)

Stop beating around the bush and just peak plainly about what they've done.

chads rotting in jail with the niggers.

He didn't attack the doctor, he pussied out and ran away.

*speak plainly to them

just straight up tell her that she's willingly harming her child for social points

2 more weeks.

"Doctor" needed to change his underwear after that encounter and will likely think twice about the next time he pushed the jew jab...

No.

Attached: 1629908689267.jpg (455x421, 55.97K)

still not getting the vax

he did more than you'll ever do

Cope.

typical beta behavior